Jung wheein untold story "Change 24"

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

previously-

The woman smirk... And suddenly tears fall on her eyes... Byul immediately stood up and bewildered to approach the woman.

"a-ah... M-miss... What happened... Hey..." byul was struggling and doesn't know what to do..

"I can't believe you forget me!! How could you...of all people but for me!!!" said the woman that bursting into more tears...

"I'm sorry I-i really don't know you..." she said as she was trying to hold the woman but she averted her hand.

"it's me!!! Jung wheein!!!"

-----‐------------------------🙇🙇--‐-----------------------------------------


her eyes wide open as a memory flashing back more than a year ago...


"who is she auntie..." said the 10 year old moonbyul, was currently asking the old family friend...

 there was a family gathering at bucheon province where the Moon family had this gathering for the high class people who's host  by the head master of the moon clan.

byul currently looking wierd at the little girl that following her, after meet her.

the woman look towards the direction on the little girl, and smile 

"she's my daughter sweety..." said the woman.

10 year old byul frowned as she remember her aunti had never been pregnant, she see her many 3 months ago but never see her had this big tummy or bump in her stomached, as she wonder how did her aunti got pregnant in a month.

"you lied..." she answer, that get the little girl gaze at her.

the woman chuckled, she cant lied to moonbyul as this kid had a smart mind, and good at logic 

"well... she's not from my womb but she will my daughter now..." her aunti answerd and lift the little girl and seat it on her lap, while still the eye of the little girl never been left her.

"How...?" moonbyul said as she lift her eyebrow that still looking weird at the little girl that now was look like stan at her.

"I adopt her, your uncle found her while where on picnic near at the river." said the woman.

moonbyul was feel something and got interest on her aunti what said. she looked at her and waiting for the next story

"we fond at this kid, even though she didnt talk, but she had this cute smile...." her aunti said and pinched the cheeck of the little girl that cost her to squirm and smile.

Moonbyul smile after she saw it, but suddenly back at questioning at her aunti.

"where are her parents... why she didnt talk... what is her name..." she said at she look at the little girl and the little girl look at her back.

her aunti giggled by moonbyuls curiousity and asking nonstop.

"she didnt remember having family, the day we found her she never been talk, ... your uncle gave her name ... Jung wheein as his family name was jung and granny called her wheein."

Moonbyul curiosity got more, 

"Didnt remember? why?.." she ask again.

"its a long story..." the woman said, as she didnt want to tell more at moonbyul because she didnt understand maybe some other time...

"I can listen-"moonbyul want's more story, but interrupt by sudden called.

"Jessica !" it was his uncle, he lift wheein and kiss on the cheeck as the little girl kiss back him, moonbyul can see how his uncle was so fond on the kid.

"Jess... Let's go over there for a moment i want to introduce you to my old friend." said his uncle and put down wheein but still holding his hand. 

her Aunti stood up immediatly as she was glad that his husband come to save him on moonbyuls curiosity mind, she carriest wheeins face as she turn at moonbyul.

"Let's have another talk later byulyi, for the mean talk as my daughter was fond on you, can you watched her for a moment?." her aunti smiled at her.

"its that so? my little girl fond on this bratt!" her uncle said then missed her head.

"urghh... uncle! dont ruined my hair!" moonbyul said while patting her uncle hand and fix her hair, that cover with cap.

"who's ruine your hair? your wearing a cap, as like your a baseball player... seriously you look like a boy byulyi on what where you wearing right now...if i didnt know you, i would wrong you as a boy..." his uncle said. he was just making byul annoyed.

well his uncle was right she is wearing this white t-shirt coverd by varsiety jacket and a fitted pant's while her long hair was hidden at her NY cap. her get up was not fit on this gathering, as she wants to wear anything she want.

"Joo-young... don't messed byulyi... you know she will get this more cuteee.. when she got annoyed..." her aunti and uncle laugh and that makes her pout and frowned...

"Alright... thats enough my friend is waiting... pleased looked after to our daughter byulyi..." said his uncle.. and left immediatly followed by her aunti that  both silently giggled...

byul cross her arm infront of her chest as she sulking... and tapping her foot and mumbled silently..

"I didnt say yes... to look... to look" byul look at the little girl coppying her crossing her arms and tapping her feet.

"Why are you coppying me..." she said, but the little girl was look at her and smile.

Byul turn around and walk to avoid the little girl, but she was following moonbyul...there was a lot of people around the mansion and more kid...as a matured mind of moonbyul she doesnt tag a long to them as lot of them wants to be closed at her.

byul walk fast as she could as wheein was struggiling to follow her because of her short leg...byul smile and hide at the bushed as she reached the pool area.

byul looked around. to see where wheein is.. but she frowned as she didnt see her. she get out on her hidding place... and look around where possibly she left wheein.

 


"Hey! your weird can you talk!" a voice somewhere moonbyul heard.

"Why are you sitting here!" as another voice.

byul followed that and found a few kid gather around near at the pool they currently,as if surrounded by something in the middle, moonbyul walk at them as she found wheein hugging her knees, as she worr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter