"The Rumor's" II

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Moonbyul POv- hallucination

MB: "am I to let you go hungry? maybe later I'll see you bite your pillow..hahaha!!!!" byul makes a joke to dispel the tension between them

YS: "you really good at joking every time we have tensions. just finish your eat..and get some shower your smell like kimchi!!! hahaha"

"Byul-ah... byul... Yah! Moonbyul Yi!..."

 

I opened my eyes, that voice, the blurry image that was trying to show me ... why can't I remember .. it was as if it just happened.

It was three days ago when the scene between the two of us and yongsun in the den house happened, that I named it in the area that was part of the eclipse building, and I am currently in the mansion and being observed by some personal doctors including seulgi.

The past. den office

I slowly opened my eyes, I felt the weight of my headcloth I was still dizzy, I felt the surroundings and my eyes widened when I saw Miss Kim currently closing her eyes and leaning on the railings.

I got up from lying on her thighs, as I look at her, traces of stress and fatigue on her face ... she doesn't seem to be resting or it is right to say that she is hiding a problem. I looked at our hands intertwine. I barely squeezed her hands, I'm starting to like the sensation I feel from the touch of our palms, why is she treating me like this ... I asked myself.

I restrained myself from touching her soft cheek and decided to separate our hands...

I thought maybe someone will see us.

the wind was getting cold, and I was worried she might catch a cold so I took off my coat and wrapped it around her. but that's my mistake maybe she's just superficial sleep, she moved a little and slowly opened her eyes

"M-moonbyul ..." she said as if she was still observing herself before she could realize everything ... her eyes widened ...

"Oh my ... Byul ... are you ok?" she said as if still panicking.

"relax I'm fine, it is just ..." I don't seem to know if it's right to tell her ... but in the end, I decided to just lie ... "I'm just tired ..." I said.

"What? ... you had difficulty breathing earlier and you collapse ... and the medicine what does that mean ..." she said to me one after another. 

 

My face was serious to hide my feelings and I noticed we were still in the awkward position so I stood up while she was still sitting.

"Nothing. Forget what happened. I just ate something and probably had an allergy .. (the , lame excuse byul ...). I said in my mind

 

I held out my hands to help her stand up.

"Stand there, before anyone sees us here, maybe your manager is worried ..-"

"Yes, and it's good that I was the only one who saw you before I even thought of coming here and seeing you ..." said the solar manager.

solar reached out my hands and helped her to her feet.

again I seemed to feel that sensation, and our hands seemed to fit together.

solar immediately released its grip on me and sneezed,

I sighed and picked up my coat and placed it on her bared shoulders.

"It's too cold, you might catch a cold," I said as I walked a little farther and started walking.

solar would have refused but I turned my back on her and confronted the solar manager.

"No one would have known what you saw ... and ... make her rest for about a week, I will take care of her remaining jobs." after I said that I passed her and went straight out of that place.

when the elevator came down and the door opened a crowd large number of people appeared to me as if some of them had made a group, and I knew only one thing they were talking about. 

about the partnership of the moon empire.

maybe seulgi saw me and approached me.

"Everything is fine, we have added security. Everyone is only interested in the businesses and opportunities held at eclipse corp," she told me ...

"Good ... now... I don't need my presence here,  .. we can leave ..." I said but before we could continue.

"Make sure Miss Kim is safe and sound on her way home." That's all and I walked first, I know seulgi is wondering about my actions, but not now I will explain to her later.

-FORWARD-

I wiped my face from my return to what happened three days ago.

"You're awake ..." I looked at the door where the voice was coming from.

 

"Miss Lee? ..." I said as the woman nodded, just a few days since I arrived when we met.

"Do you need anything from me?" I said.

"Will im afraid that you should know what had happened this morning ..." she pointed at me seriously, And I'm frowning at her.

"What happens," I asked.

"About this ..." She handed me a newspaper and my forehead frowned even more at the content of that news ...

-"Hot news from the dispatch ...

Miss solar Kim, once again photographed on a private occasion

with her lover in an undesirable position."-

attached to the photo I was lying on solar thighs, while her head was leaning against the railing and her eyes were closed. it looks like solar is really the purpose of taking a picture because only her face can be seen and not me.

I scratched the newspaper because of the rising anger I was feeling, it looks like solar will face another issue ...how did this happen ... is one of my people betraying me, how did it get through security to take this photo ...

"Seulgi !!" I shouted. and I got out of bed. I saw her hurry to enter the room ...

She is also angry. "Byul, stop shouting! You know you're still being subsidized,"  she said.

"I don't care! use all our communication to find the one who took this picture!" I angrily threw the newspaper in front of seulgi. "and break the dispatch partnership .!!" 

I said and I took a deep breath ...

"Byul, don't rush too fast, you just came back to Korea, and no one really knows your true identity, and I can't see your face here so it means this will not harm you...I looked badly at seulgi.

"And should I be happy is that is? that someone else will be ruined because of the wrong accusation? Is that so?"

"thats not what I mean byul, you should not interfere in Miss Kim's problem, Its Miss lee's job to solve the problem, that's why she is in charge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter