"Suddenly Met"

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

off seul looked at the two, who now seemed to want no one to beat the gaze.

"You..." Moonbyul said while smirking.

"And you again..." said the person in front of her.

"Will you two know each other?" seulgi said.

"No!!!" they both said at the same time, seulgi raised an eyebrow.

"Okay...so byul unnie this is Irene Unnie... and This is Moonbyul." seulgi's introduction to the two.

Irene suddenly looked away, and thought that the name moon seemed familiar to her, she just couldn't figure out where she heard that.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Irene." Byul smiled at her and held out her hands.

"It wasn't nice to meet you (snob)... it is nice to see you again seul," Irene said and at the same time, she turned her back on the two and went straight in the direction where there was a parked car and hop in.

seulgi looked at the moonbyul and just shrugged. the door suddenly opened again and it spat out seulgi's younger sister.

"Byulyi unnie? Is that you?" said first.

"soo, it's been a long time since we last met" and hugged her.

"why you look so pale.unnie? " joy checked her.

 joy is a Head nurse, while seulgi is a Cardiologist, it runs on their blood. their family has their hospital, in Zurich and Seoul.

"I'm okay soo, I'm just tired from the trip, it will disappear when I rest," Moonbyul said.

"Soo!!! Hurry up!" Irene shouts from the car. the three of them turned around at the same time. and Irene immediately closed the car window

"joy your girlfriend is calling you ..." it was seulgi

"yah!what girlfriend? best friend! not girlfriend! It's like... a girl-friend. fix your language seulgi unnie, byulyi may think Irene is my girlfriend." suddenly joy got blushed and panicking while explaining.

"ok, ok, why are you panicking?" seulgi was teasing so young.

"Hey! Do you think I didn't know? You ate a cupcake I made for Irene unnie.!" suddenly glared at seulgi and ready to hit her.

"Oh, that's for Best-friend? BEST-FRIEND! not girlfriend! sorry I didn't know"seulgi's teasing smile on her sister. 

joy pissed off and grabbed her sister but quickly ran behind moonbyul, so they were able to put it in the middle. while moonbyul smiles at the teasing of the siblings.

"SOO YOUNG!!!" the three of them turned around again, Irene was pissed off because she got out of the car and her face was already frowning.

        

"soo, best-friend, not girlfriend is calling you, and she's pissed now..." seulgi again teasing joy

joy scolded seulgi and was about to strike but moonbyul intervened.

        

"soo, I think you should go, don't wait for her too much, I saw the smoke come out of her nose..." moonbyul said while chuckled, seulgi second the motion. then joy shook her head and smiled.

"Yeah, I have to hurry, she's probably very hungry. because she doesn't like to eat the food prepared on the plane." joy said, 

byul just nodded, and joy hurried to approach irene, byul suddenly thought of waving her hand to say goodbye to Irene as well. but she just snob at it and got into the car.

byul just raised an eyebrow and shook her head.

"Why does she seem so angry with me,? " moonbyul said and turned to seulgi. while seulgi suddenly became serious looking at joy's car.

"Seul..." suddenly moonbyul tap her.

"uhh yes unnie, what is it.?" said Seulgi who immediately changed her expression

"you are suddenly so serious there," she said.

"ah nothing, I just remembered something, let's go inside, so you can rest."

Moonbyul stared at her intently, while she just smiled skiptly, and continued inside the house

        

seulgi has already taken moonbyul to her room. and seulgi first said goodbye to moonbyul so that she could change her clothes and so that she could also cook food for the two of them. and so moonbyul can rest too for a while.

when seulgi got out, moonbyul immediately took her cellphone and called the two people she trusted, her boss and da hee. After chatting and talking about what to talk about, Moonbyul dropped her body on the bed and lay down.

and she glanced at her cellphone again, she looked at her wallpaper. and there was only one photo there, the person who prolonged her life.

"Yong..." she only uttered and gradually closed her eyes and until she fell asleep. perhaps because she was tired and in her condition, she immediately fell asleep without even changing her clothes.

-Seulgi-

when seulgi entered her room she immediately changed her clothes, suddenly her cellphone rang as a sign that someone had messaged her,

-"Unnie, next week the machine will be removed, will I tell Irene unnie? "-

-"You know why she came here, right?"-

she just read joy's message, and she did not replay it first. and sighed. she looked at the picture on the table

"This would not have happened if you had just given the sign that you can still do it. but ... you dropping all my hope ..., so forgive me if we have to do this. you suffered enough, don't worry she's a good person she will take care of you." her tears suddenly flowed.

"you taught me how to cook, you taught me not to be afraid, you taught me, that I should do what I should enjoy. and most only you know who I really am. so this decision hurts me. I hope you forgive me." she wiped away the tears and left her room.

 she would have knocked on the next room where moonbyul would stay, but she saw the door was open, so she peeked at it first, and saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter