past forward (A New Me and You)

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

yeah!! off days!!!! new update

 

“Byul lets go inside... it will be cold later”

 

Byul look to her friend...while still sitting on the sand, and watching the sun goes down,

 

“I will get inside later. Seulgi,” She answers.

Seulgi, Give her a blanket and sat beside her.

 

“What are you thinking?” seulgi said. “Wait I get it, its Irene Unnie... right?” seulgi said. But after she said that she feels something pain inside

 

Moonbyul chuckled,

 

“It’s her decision, if she wants to go back to Korea then let her be,” Moonbyul said. Still her eyes in the sea

 

“Don’t you want to follow her? you know she’s too much stubborn as we know,” seulgi said

 

“Seul, don’t you want to follow her?” Suddenly said Moonbyul, which get seulgi silent’s.

 

“What are you saying Unnie! She’s your girlfriend! I don’t have the right to do that!” seulgi feel nervous about what Moonbyul said...

 

While Moonbyul smiled a little bit. Because she just teasing seulgi. Of course, she knows what seulgi feeling on Irene. It’s just that she doesn’t know why she and Irene end up together.

 

“I know, I’m just teasing you,” Moonbyul said, that glance on the other people crossing by...

 

“... You got me there. Come on let's go inside,” Seulgi said preparing to stand up. But got stop of Moonbyul said.

 

“What happens to me seul... where is the happiness I’m looking for, did I do the right thing? It feels that there is something I need to do” She said.

 

“Byul... Just follow her. I know she didn’t mean what she said to broke you up. She’s just angry.” Seulgi continued to stand up “Just a little more patience.

 

“FLASHBACK”

 

Moonbyul woke up in a place that covers with white surrounding, her sight was a little bit blur, two people are standing beside the bed. One is old based on her standing and he is wearing a black suit, while there is a young woman who was wearing a white coat,

They are talking and Moonbyul doesn’t understand their talking about, she open and closed her eyes to make her sight clear.

 

“Are you okay byulyi?” the old man said. Based on her posture he is a respected man.

 

“I-.” Moonbyul cut by the young woman who wears a white coat and based on her wearing she is a doctor.

 

“Byul... don’t force yourself you're still in recovering...” the woman said. While checking her eyes and heartbeat.

 

“Seul, I-I’m okay now...a little bit dizzy.” She said, she now sees clearly the two people. The old man was her grandfather

 

“That’s great my byulyi, do you need anything my star....” senior moon said.

 

“Aboeji... I’m fine.” She said, “How long have I been here?” She said

 

“You're sleeping for almost a month,” Seulgi said to her.

 

Moonbyul frown, she didn’t remember even how she ended in hospital, she can’t remember, but she remembers the two people in front of her. Moonbyul looks at seulgi, she just sees her clearly and saw some of her faces had a plaster.

 

“What happens to you seul?” she asks.

 

 

Sr. Moon and seulgi look to each other.

 

“Don’t you remember anything?” seulgi ask her while checking her board it contains Moonbyul record.

 

Moonbyul just shook her head.

 

“It’s ok maybe it takes time. Just don’t force yourself.” It was Mr Moon.

 

“Yeah, I guess... Aboeji... I’m sleepy...” she said with a weak voice

 

“Go on just sleep...My star” Sr. Moon said while caressing her palm.

 

Moonbyul slowly back to sleeping, while seulgi are checking her. She heard a mumbling but due to her sleepiness, she didn’t understand until she fell asleep.

 

 

The next day...

Moonbyul woke up. And she feels someone is with her, and she’s right a woman was sitting beside her bed. She can’t remember who it is.

Her eyes were red may she cried. It looks like she carries the most sadness in her life.

 

Moonbyul looks at her, while the woman didn’t notice her because the woman was busy checking her phone.

 

“Who are you?” she tried to get her attention.

 

A woman suddenly looks at her with a worried look. At the same time shock.

 

“Who are you?” Moonbyul asks again. “Do I know you?”

 

“Y-you D-doesn’t remember me...” the woman stuttering, Moonbyul shook her head and frowned.

 

“I’m sorry no.”

 

The woman suddenly spaces it out and thinking. But got disturbed by seulgi they didn’t notice her presence

 

“Irene Unnie, we test her and found out due to a shock impact, she suffered a short or maybe permanent memory loss,” seulgi said.

 

“What? What is her prescriptive,” suddenly Irene’s doctor instinct

(note: I'm not a doctor so I was just trying my luck on this)

“Due to hard impact her head also accidentally bump in the car door.” Said seulgi

 

“I’m her doctor, and should I’m the one who checks it,” The woman said. Moonbyul was in her confused on the two.

 

“Unnie, I’m also her doctor you should know that,” Seulgi said and she’s getting annoyed.

 

“But I’m the one who should check her when it comes to her head. You know only at heart, but I don’t know if you have that after what you’ve done.” Irene get’s annoyed too and she’s taking a look contest on seulgi.

 

“W-What? Now you questioning my ability-.” seulgi was bursting in anger, but cut by the person who just comes and in and checking Moonbyul

 

“Are you two arguing again? You should know both that this is a hospital if you want, the door was open and do that outside, you disturbing the patient.” The nursed said.

 

They both quite by the nursed said.

 

“How are you Unnie...” the nursed ask Moonbyul, she’s still in the confusing look to them.

 

“I-I’m ok joy...” she said, “ahm why are they bickering for?”

 

“Unnie, don’t mind them it’s just a doctors matter.- wait you remember me?” suddenly the nurse ask

 

“Yeah, of course, but I don’t know what happens? and who the other person that was seulgi talking too.”

 

“Oh... that woman,” Joy’s look at Irene while the two talking with a low voice in a distance.

 

“She’s just a friend. And she also your doctor” joy said while checking her heartbeat.

 

“Why I didn’t remember her,” she said.

 

Moonbyul doesn’t know why she can’t take her eyes on her. Like something, she wants to know her more.

 

“Ok, you're recovering too fast... just takes a rest and don’t think too much, and also moving ... soon you will discharge.”

 

Moonbyul nod and look back to Irene...

 

Joy disturbing the two before leave and both look and walk back to byul’s bed, seulgi gave her a warm look.

 

“Joy said you're recovering fast..., do you need anything?” she said.

 

Moonbyul smile a bit.

“Seul can I have a tteok?” she said

 

Seulgi chuckled, and nod.

“Ok. As you wish, just take a rest.” After assuring Moonbyul seulgi turnaround and glance at Irene, but Irene didn’t finch she look at Moonbyul after she sees that seulgi sigh and walk out and closed the door.

 

Moonbyul suddenly feels awkward as Irene looked at her fiercely.

She looks in another direction.

 

Irene sighs and talks to her.

 

“I’m sorry a while ago,” Irene said

Moonbyul looks at her.

 

“D-Don’t worry, it's ok. I’m also sorry if I can’t remember you.” She said.

 

“No. It’s not your fault; the thing is we just meet not too long before you got the operation.” Irene gets a small stool and places it near at Moonbyul bed.

 

“Oh I see, all I remember is I was in my grandfather before I collapse,” Moonbyul said.

 

“It’s ok don’t think too much.” Suddenly Irene smiles sweetly..., to her that makes Moonbyul heart beat fast, and spacing out for a second.

 

“Are you ok?” Irene smile turn to worried gestured

 

“My heart...” she said

 

“What? Wait I’m going to call seulgi.” Irene stands quickly but Moonbyul holds her wrist.

 

“No, I mean... I’m ok...it’s just beating fast suddenly but I’m – I’m fine now...” Moonbyul said.

 

Irene frowned her face. And look at her

 

“What you mean,” she said

 

“My heart beat fast when you smile...” Irene looks at her and squirm...

 

“Aigoo!!!! There’s no change, on you...” Irene said, with matching giggled.

 

 

two years later

MOONBYUL POV.

 

I was standing at Irene’s room, Knocking for a hundred times

We got a fight for the nth time.

 

It’s been one year since I got discharged on the hospital. Irene accompanied me until I’m fully ok, and now I’m managing my grandfather company as he always bombarding me for almost a month after I recovered, the days go by Irene and I got closer. And I was feeling something to her. And decide to confess. It was hard to pursue her. But she didn’t leave me. Whenever I go and took care of me until she said yes as her girlfriend.

 

And were together for a year, we always bickering and she nagging about something I made running too much, or driving a car, or drinking some alcohol. Is just a small fight, but this time, was too much.

 

I was having a dinner meeting with my one a business partner. Mr Hyun Jung. And her daughter in the restaurant And I admitted this miss Krystal Jung has flirted at me, I’m doing just smile and hold myself,

But I didn’t know Irene, joy and seulgi was therefor having dinner too after the long hard operation.

 

I stood up immediately, and ready to leave the meeting. But Krystal is just persistent. She holds my wrist, and I know Irene saw it, as I knew about her she is a jealousy person. So Irene walks out of the restaurant and leaves followed by joy and seulgi, I tilt my head and sigh deeply. As I talk to Mr Jung and to tell sorry that I will finish our meeting early, Krystal against on it, but her father talk to her, and I leave them. Two bodyguards following me as my grandfather, Persist.

 

And now I’m here standing in front of Irene’s door room,

 

“Babe, please open this door, let me explained,” I called her while knocking on her door.

 

Irene lives at Kang's residences. While I was living with my grandfather at the Zürich capital city, I always send and pick her up when she goes to her work, she was working at Kang's medical hospital at Zurich capital.

 

“Babe...pleased!” I heard a click sound from inside her room, she unlocked the door as I was opened it, and I frowned because I saw her packing her things. Some of her clothes were still at her bed.

 

I walked near her. And kneaded

“Babe... what is this.” I hold her hands to stop what she’s doing. But she just pinched my hands

 

“Let’s just stop this Byul...” she said while continuing packing. I sigh and hold her wrist to stop her again; I pulled her and hug her tight.

 

“Babe... don’t say that. It’s just a misunderstanding...” I face her and look into her eyes; I know she cried because her eyes were red.

 

“Byulyi... please let me just do this, I think, I’m exhausted, on this. The relationship I’m tired of fighting and bickering for non-sense and I know it’s my fault because of this jealousy I’am.” She said, to me as she started to tear up again.

 

“Hey... don’t do this, do you think I’m not exhausted too. Can we just fix it? Look, what you see is just a business meeting. And I swear, I hold myself Pleased...” I tried to kiss her but she pushes me.

 

I sigh and get annoyed.

“Did you love me since?” I ask her.

 

She looks at me.

 

“I- I, of course, do you think, I will not say yes to you? We have been together for a year Byul and you doubt that?” said not looking at me.

 

“You can’t blame me, because of your pull and push. I feel that there is someone you keep and didn’t tell me.” I said. And I stood up.

 

“What are you saying byulyi?” she said as she stood up also.

 

“You seeing someone behind my back, you always going on this villa, one of my men saw you,” I said.

 

“You were following me? Huh, wow just wow, miss CEO-nim” said Irene with a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

 

I know it’s my fault; I was overprotective of her. I ask my one of bodyguard to follow her wherever she goes. But yes after one of my bodyguards tells me about this, Irene always leaving at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter