"The Longing" Change 18

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

"CHANGE"

 

 

"Byul-ah ..." 

"Unnie ..." 

"unnie what's going on !, will I call an ambulance?"

 

"Hmmm...." byul growled while sleeping.

she gets up, sweats profusely on her forehead and she gasps. moonbyul suddenly grabbed her forehead when the pain in her head drew...

"Ahh ..." she turned around and saw the bottled water, she immediately reached for it and opened it to drink, it was almost half because of her thirst.

"What happened ...." she said to herself, and lay down again and stared at the ceiling

she tries to remember what happened as she was already at home and not at the bar.

her meditation was interrupted when seulgi violently opened the door and turned to face her and the moonbyul turned upside down.

"How are you awake friend, how was your unwanted last night."

byul just growl and lay down her aching head again,

"Seul, I know what you're pointing at, but then let me sleep first ..."

"How can I put it aside byul, you did it again, don't know her? then... what is this!" seul threw the newspaper next to moonbyul. 

 

with her hands, she took the newspaper without getting up and looked at the photo on the page, her eyes widened and she woke up suddenly, then she remembered what happened at the bar ... she bumped into the woman and because they were both intoxicated with alcohol so moonbyul lost her balance and at the same time fell down and unexpectedly they kissed when the model fell on her.

and she could no longer remember the following events

"who took this picture" moonbyul ask.

"as if I was there so I know who took the picture ..., I warned you but what did you do? ... how is it tomorrow, what are we going to do. "

"Seul relax, I can handle this, tell Ji-hoon to call all the production media and block the press releases, before the conference tomorrow."

"Tell me, it's not just for you to block, is it?" seul gi said.

"Seul, the person also has an image, we also need to help her." Moonbyul finally got up and went to the bathroom to wash her face

"byul as your friend I just want to protect you, remember I Am your doctor, I am also not just a friend and as I promise your family that I will take care of you and make sure everything is fine, you know why- "

seulgi did not finish what she was going to say because she cut her off.

 

"I know seul because of my family background, and because I am the ...-" moonbyul restrained herself and sighed.

 "Look seul, wherein Korea now let me do what I want in a way I know my heart is fine, if I want to run fast I can do it you know that." seul is no longer able to speak because of what moonbyul said, it is correct that she can run if she wants to but, they are not sure that it is okay.

"I'm sorry byul, not only you that I taking care of, but also the heart that I am sure will be alive in your body," she said in her mind.

 

seul just sighed because she knew once moonbyul made the decision it was final. but she will make sure that no one can hurt or do anything wrong with her, she will do everything even if she hurts people she will do it just to protect moonbyul as she promised to her parents.

 

moonbyul came out of the bathroom after she was able to change into comfortable clothes and fix herself.

"Let's go Seul, let's have breakfast first before discussing the plan for tomorrow."

before moonbyul came out, her appearance returned to being serious. she sighed as seulgi just followed her, she had blood moon, because of her authority to speak and to be serious in life, but sometimes she sees in her actions the person she cares for.

 

 

Meanwhile.

 

Yongsun moved slightly on the bed signalling that she was waking up from a long sleep, the sun was high and she was already hit by its light coming from the window. But her cellphone rang and she suddenly woke up, causing her headache to slip in, she still had a hangover.

 

while holding her forehead, she looked around the room, it was not her room, but the smell was familiar to her, things she knew she had seen it a few years ago. and when she looked at the bedside table, she seemed stunned by the photo lying there.

Two people smiling as a sign that they were happy that day when they were photographed, she reached for it and unexp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter