"Break-up to start" Change 26

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh, there's someone who can cure you ..." Whee-in said.
solar let go of the hug and looked behind her immediately.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when solar looked back ... a frown gradually replaced her exciting feeling, when the person approaching them ... and she immediately took her gaze back to the person approaching ...

"hyejin and I will leave you first, unnie ... we'll just prepare what you're going to wear ..." said wheein who approached hyejin in her seat and touched her to signal hyejin to follow her ... 

"what do I have to do with what she's going to wear? ... I'm a makeup artist ... "said hyejin who didn't seem to want to leave solar ...

"come on ... you used to be a model so you know the designs that fit for unnie ..." said wheein who seemed to have an emphasis on the words that didn't separate the teeth ... she was already pulling hyejin ... and nothing she can't do but followed wheein.

 

"Alright... I'll get going... see you later unnie.." hyejin last word before she leave.

 

yongsun sighed and looked at the man, it seemed like another one that added weight to her thoughts,

the man smiled at her and without hesitation hugged her.

she was irritated. because she seemed to smell alcohol mixed with its scent ... solar also noticed that his eyes seemed to be bulging and his face seemed to be red ...

"Did you drink jin? .." she said after letting go of its embrace.

"Just a sip ... yongdun ..." he said. at the same time pulling on solar hands and she didn't like the way how jin holding her. so she threw away her hands to loosen his grip on her.

Jin bit his lip so hard because he didn't seem to like what solar did, and he was holding back his anger ... because there were people around even far from their place but they could see them.

"Jin ... go home ... you're drunk and-" jin suddenly looked at yongsun intently but he restrained himself from being scared ... this is something else ... this is no longer the old jin he met.

"I'm not that drunk yet and ... I can still control myself I just want us to talk ... well" jin grabbed solar by his wrist again, and tightened his grip, 

solar felt that his blood was rushing to her head, and she is about to burst it out.

"Solar-ssi... is there any problem...?" suddenly solar's manager approach them. and she look at Jin 

"Jin... dont make a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter