"Can take my eyes of U?" Change 20

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

=...-----

"excuse me, I will just use the bathroom, "said solar who hurriedly left moonbyul and her manager ...

 

after tidying up a little she came out of the bathroom. she saw sodam busy talking to some well-known businessmen it looks like she is planning to increase her sponsors again, solar sighed. she also turned around and looked for moonbyul in her eyes. but she saw jin, it was good that he was busy with his work because more and more people, some of whom are well-known producers and directors .., she sighed again. 

continued walking she avoided people noticing her. as she saw the elevator and rode there to the third floor.

when the elevator door opened the wide hallway opened to her, obviously no one was using that floor yet.

the hallway was not that long, at the end of it there was a large glass door that she was curious so she approached, solar saw herself at that door.

she tried to push the door slowly and peeked slightly, and was stunned by what she saw and amazed...

 

the place is like a greenhouse full of plants but there are only roses. and it seems to have been made deliberately because there are a few chairs that can be rested. the floor is made of artificial soil covered with bermudagrass.

 

to her right is an open area where the railings can be seen blocking the area, its look like rooftop design but it is not a rooftop because this building has ten floors.

 

solar approached the railings she saw some towering buildings but the beauty of the area was the park in front of it and some trees standing there.

she smiled, she just seemed to be able to breathe easily because of the number of events in her life and the number of her projects, and even though she faced hiatus she did not seem to be able to rest due to the issues and criticism of some people.

she closed her eyes and smelled the air hitting her face, she let the wind blow her hair.

"Looks like you liked the place .." .. said the voice not far from her.

Solar's eyes widened and she looked at the fine voice. and a feeling seemed to suddenly come to life within her.

she just stared at the person she could not even see even the slightest smile.

after leaving solar manager.

 

 I felt bad as if my head was hurting and short of breath I was holding my neck, and I frowned when I saw the gadget on my wrist, it turned red and the number increase...

"What's going on ..." I whispered to myself, maybe I'm not used to the many people around me.

later I felt someone holding my other arm. Ji-hoon and seulgi.

"okay just take a deep breath, we got you"they immediately supported me away from too many people.

 

Ji-hoon left briefly to get some water. sometime later it came back holding a bottle of water and with what this little circle in hand, I guess it was medicine.

"here, take it ..." said seulgi observing the gadget on my wrist.

after a while, I took a deep breath, returned to the normal number of the gadget and it gradually turned blue.

I let out another long breath before signalling seulgi that I was fine.

 

"what happened ..." seulgi asked me, even I did not understand what happened. all I knew was that I felt annoyed, that I could not fathom

"I do not know ..." was my only answer. seulgi frowned.

"Did you do something, or did something hurt you?" she asked.

"I shook my head, causing Seulgi to frown even more and look at Jihoon who just shrugged. I adjusted myself and decided to air for a while.

 

"I'll leave you first, you take care the event I just need air ...Many well-known people have come, be aware of the suspicions, and please if there is a problem call me immediately, increase your guard make sure the security is high... it's not just people who are here, they could be friends but there are chances that some of them are our enemies."

 

Moonbyul said seriously to the two.

the two revered after bowing, moonbyul walked to the elevator and push the number. 

seulgi and Ji-hoon did not leave first.

they saw that the elevator was up and they immediately walked back to the convention, since the well-known businessmen knew that the moon empire would open a partnership they immediately participated not only as the opening of the company was the reason for moonbyul, 

she intended correct their mismanagement in the industry, that's how moonbyul's brain had advanced since she took over, and she will train in their company in Zurich under the supervision of his grandfather.

 

"It's amazing how fast she grew to have the confidence to handle this big event, as far as I know, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter