"Take by the past" change 27

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sodam drag solar inside the pantry, where hyejin and whee-in was arguing something and suddenly stop and hurriedly approached the two woman specially to solar they are worried of what they see.

__________________________________________________________

for a while they let solar calm down from crying ... she was tired and seemed very stressed by what was happening and the changes in her life at the same time, happened to her relationship with jin, sodam signaled wheein that she leave them first to notify the crew to temporarily delay their shoot, wheein nodded that she was close to her ...while hyejin caresses solar's back to relax.

"I'm sorry if I suddenly made a scene ..." solar began as she wiped away the tears

hyejin smiled sympathetically, as it comforted her back to snuggle up

"unnie, whatever happened during the conversation between the two of you ...." hyejin stopped talking first because she wasn't comfortable being called the solar police officer's girlfriend.

"Your boyfriend ... we're just here to support you in whatever decision you make."

"You know we won't leave you, we've considered you as a part of our family ever since byu-." wheein stopped speaking when hyejin turned to her and looked at her with her forehead furrowed as if signaling whee-in not to continue what she was going to say ...

wheein immediately understood that and approached solar with the water bottle. and hyejin looked at her again ... but the girl just stared at her.

the momentary misunderstanding between the two did not escape solar's sight. but it was better to observe first.

"unnie, don't worry we'll be with you all day, whatever you want we'll stay by your side until you feel better." whee-in continue and sit beside solar instead of hyejin side and solar feel the tension of the two not looking to each other...

"thank you, and im sorry for not being in your side after ....after she leave and build a wall in my heart I'm sorry for avoiding you on the past whenever you two wants to hang out with me..." 

solar was contemplated about remembering of her past and her ex best friend, and how she avoid all of her friend because she blaming her self to what happen before.

"unnie forget the past, leave the past and the important thing is now, we can still make up for the wasted time, we can hang out whatever we want, but  mhinyuk oppa isn't with us anymore, he's busy now but you remember sandy ... the one with us at the bar ...  also kind and beagle  ..." wheein said.

"we could go for a trip, but i guess if your new management will allow that.." hyejin said.

"Thank you guys, i should finish my whole schedule before i approve your invitation... well we can hang-out to my apart later. solar said, that she think that the two was not in good term...

"that will be fine... " said hyejin...

"uhhh i may be pass today unnie..." whee-in shifted her gazed because hyejin furrowed  and look at her.

solar raise her brow.... that she sense something whee-in was up to something... 

"why?" solar ask..furiously

"I-I'm meeting someone after this.." suddenly whee in shifting her gaze again stuttering the way solar ask and look at her..

Solar shift her look to hyejin. but the young one shrug and look to other side of the room solar curiousness grow after seeing hyejin... she think this two was up to something, and she should need to know by hyejin.

the awkward atmosphere was interrupt by entering of sodam that quickly landed her look to solar and asking if she's OK to start the shoot.

solar stood up leave goodbye to the two young girl and she though solar will deal this later... she follow sodam exited the pantry...

Hyejin and Whee-in waited solar to be gone on their sight. and faced whee-in again,

"so you went to her ..." hyejin said calmly "tell me the truth, are you hiding something from me? why do you have to go to her isn't it because she forgot about us, she chooses to cut her connection to us. .. "hyejin said 

hyejin was upset with her former friend since

"hyejin ... you don't understand," wheein said.

"what do I not understand ?, after She went abroad, She forgot about us. wheein I even forgave you for hiding the true identity of byul unnie when you introduced me to her before ... but your side with her that -"

"Its not what you think hyegi! ... she didn't go there just to forget .." 

hyejin was suddenly stunned when wheein's voice rose a bit.
"I'm sorry ... but you thought of her was wrong."

"what do you mean..."

wheein first guide hyejin on the couch so she could explain to the woman what she knew.

"Byul unnie had a dissease on her heart, ever since. During the times when she often left.. not to go to any part of korea ... but outside the country, when she was just a teenager, she had a failure heart ... and only medications and therapy could help her so that she still live normal that we used to see often to her.. but as time goes on she weakens and what makes it worse is when she almost spends her time following yongsun unnie, and set aside the regular therapy.."

Wheein suddenly sobb by connecting the dot.
and after visiting byul on her company.. wheeins adopted parent called. And she didnt not waste time, and ask her parents right away about the situation of moonbyul..

And as per them, while the jung family doesn't want to enterpre to the moon family because its more to way personal. As the both fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter