Behind the story (1)

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A short Bo-gum journey on his unwanted life.
____________________________________________

Note: this story was not just for Moonsun it was for random characters who will be just part of the rolling coaster story. How to change everything in their life.

Some character from the previous story... Will appear and what will they be part of this. Some are new characters and will appear in the future.
___________________________________________
Note: possible (M) in this story...

3yrs ago

"Mr Park, ....im calling you because I have info about the girl you looking for...could you come to our office..."

"Ok...thanks for the info... In advance, I will be there after my errands.." The 25yr old guy said, and hang up the phone...

And make a fierce look at the guy in front of him

"You should not waste time on that girl whoever she is. It's just destruction on you" said the man in front of him, the arrogant trace on his voice and words.

 


"She is not,  so important. It's just blocking your errands and, don't you forget that my father helps you to survive in this country, he gives you home to shade, clothes to wear...foods to feed you..." The man walks in the bar counter

And pour some wine.

"And now, even though dad not asking you to pay him... Well... You should, take the favour in return. And

"I will be the one to collect for my father .., and for you to pay for the good he did, to you follow everything that I order ... is that clear .."

bogum clenched his fist and his lips lined up.

" If I pay, it's only to your father. I have no intention of enslaving you."

the man he was talking to got frowned.

" you shouldn't talk to me like that ... don't you know me ... "

bogum muttered and cross his arm in her chest

"I know you ... How can I  recognize you if almost all the advertisements in the soul are your face coming out of-"

Bogum didn't finish what he was going to say when suddenly someone punched him in the face, and two muscular men held both of his arms.

little by little the man approached him.

"you know me ?... but you don't know me completely yet Mr park.  you also don't know what I can...that you might regret it. "

"And one more thing...Don't you know I didn't know that you were dating someone? Let's see what her name?.... Hmmm. Wait.
The man fishes out his phone and scrolls something in his phone before he faces it in front of bogum.


Bogum, wide his eyes as he looks more fierce on the guy.

the man looks at his men seriously ...
But he didn't know that there is something more in the guy that he will get shocked and angry.

" Think about it Mr.park ... Or otherwise I should have to find this kid first before you ... "


the man threw a photo and it fell on the floor.

bogum kneeled to looked.
At the photo.

He frowned at the man,

how did he get this photo?. It was a photo of the little girl he knows.
It used to be 15years since they got separated.


And she knows what this little girl face and by his looks in this photo she must be eight year's old here.

And he's 25, the little girl must be twenty years old. Right now...

The man turned around and went back to the countertop. and signalled the two muscular men to release bogum.

bogum got down on his knees and immediately picked up the photos ...

"is she familiar .." The man said. 

"How did you get this..." Bogum clenched his fist.

"Well... Let's see. Before you get a call. I already know... About it...." The man looks directly into his eyes.

"Think what I offer to you and you will gonna find her soon... Or else... I will gonna find her." The man looks again at his men.

"Gentleman please assist Mr Park out of my office... And let him think this. Night.." The man smiles firmly.

From there... Bo-gum walks out of the office together with the photo... While the two men are following. Him

"You don't need to follow me." He said.
The man vowed before left him.

He glances again at the pictures.

"I should find you soon before he did.."

Suddenly his phone ring...
He was hesitant to answer.  But decide to talk to the one who called

(Cute Korean call) sorry...in advance)
~"yeoboseyo...?"~

"Hello?"

~"ya! ..wae geuleohge daedabhaneun de sigan-i place geollibnikka?"?~

"Hey... Why you took so long to answer?"

~"bam meog-gu? mannaja gat-i meogja gong-won-so gidalilge.."~

"have you eating already?, let's meet, let's eat together I'll wait for you at the park"

~"Bo geo sip-eoyo"~


Bo-gum just listening to the voice that was in the line.


and he couldn't help but cry ... just while listening to the voice of the person on the other line ...
he disappointed another woman ... again

a  woman who was always by his side when he was waking up from the nightmare of his past ...

a  woman who accepted him even if he can't assure her of her future desires...

the woman who is willing to wait for him even if ... there is no certainty if he will return. 

he stopped crying ... but he just couldn't stop it ... even if he admitted no ... he loved her .. but he didn't want to ruin her life because of him ...,


he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter