Rival-The untold story" Change 23

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

quiet in the living room, you can hear nothing but the sound that can be heard from the televesion.

none of the three of them wanted to speak, especially yongsun ... after the revelation of the moon family, and after the involvement of her name as well as the release of their photo a few years ago.

She did not know what to think at those times ...

while hyejin glances at yongsun from time to time as if she wants to ask her, but she just puts it aside.

while wheein just ignored the news, she just kept quiet because she was wondering why moonbyul had not contacted them since she left and even when she returned, is why it didn't even show up to them ... it also runs in her mind that does she really not remember anything ... and they completely forgot.

After a while the sudden sound broke the silence ... they acted at the same time to look at cellphones thinking that it was their phone .....but it came from the television ... and the three of them looked at each other when they realized that they were like fools of those times.

"I think, malicious Bashers will attack your Instagram again ...." said wheein.

"Don't open it as much as possible." hyejin said to get up and go IN the kitchen to get a drink.

but solar wants to open her account she wants to check what people's reactions to her, so she took the cellphone, wheein's hands were so fast that she did not realize that she was already sitting next to her and took her cellphone.

"hyejin said don't open your social media  .... "wheein said

"whee, just a glimpse ... I want to know how much damage was caused by the scattered photos ... I do not know how they got them I know the only byul Was hiding all our photos before... " wheein sigh, she saw in the face of solar desperation to open her account ... but they could not allow it.

later the buzzer rang at the door sign that someone was outside ... hyejin approached it because the kitchen was not far from the entrance of the door ... hyejin peeked at the pimp whole first ... while in the living room, the two looking at hyejin ... wheein signalled a question asking who was that ... hyejin shrugged a sign that she did not know who's outside ... solar stood up and peeked too. she was wearing a black hat and was slightly bent so she could not see the whole face ... solar frowned ... and was nervous because maybe the stalker was outside. after a while the person outside looked up and only then did she calm down when she see whos outside... and she opened it.

"Hey ... why..you took a while to- o-open the door--" said the man who took off his shoes after entering, but stopped when he saw that solar was not alone ... he looked at the woman who raised her eyebrows slightly and crossed her arms. who was looking at him?

"I'm sorry babe ... I didn't know you were with someone ..." then wheein stood up and approached them and the man turned to her ... wheein and hyejin frowned both at ... when called unknown male "babe" solar.

solar sneezed for a moment and introduced the man to the two.

"Whee, hyej this is jin ... my boyfriend .." solar introduced, wheein just nodded while hyejin was just looking at it she hovered it looking from head to toe.

she doesn't seem to like the type of vibe,

"Hello ..." said jin who felt discomfort when hyejin looked ...

"unnie why don't you sit your guest first ... we'll just be in the kitchen first and we'll have lunch ... your BOYFRIEND is right here ..." hyejin said sarcastically ... wheein looked to heyjin ... they planned is that they will go home before lunch but it looks like it intends to stay longer.

hyejin grin after seeing the man who seemed disappointed that they probably planned to last longer.

"let us go wheein to the kitchen," said hyejin with a playful smile.

solar sighed as she walked to the living room followed by jin.

"I'm sorry if I did not call, before going here"

jin tried to touch solar ... but the woman avoided and sat on the other sofa, it seemed that she no longer liked the presence of the man after what happened to them at the event hall.

"jin what did you come here for ..." she seemed annoyed.

jin sighed before sitting down and faced her seriously ...

" Babe ... I'm sorry, last night and today ..., I'm sorry ... I feel like you're moving away from me ... it looks like I don't have you anymore ... babe I know you been busy these days ... but I hope you give me time too, I want to marry you ... and that will not happen if we continue like this"

said jin who reached out her hand resting on the armrest, and squeezed it ... solar feel something weird, so she immediately pulled her hands ... and jin frowned. and sighed as if a bit pissed by solar's actions.

" solar answer me ..." solar turned around but she couldn't look into jin's eyes ... 

"Even looking at me, can't be done ... why ... are you falling out of love now ...? why... its, because you're supposed to be your ex-best friend, was back ...,.? "

solar frowned at the tone of jin's speech ... it was really different, he sighed ... and thought it was her fault because she had lost time for him and ... this is the only place their relationship will end. ...

"Jin, ...-" She would have tried to answer but Jin stood up ...

"Solar no ..." said jin ... as if he already knew what she was going to say. 

solar also stood up 

"I'll give you time ... let's talk again when you are in a good state, everything is fine ... don't worry we will fix it.

even solar can no longer understand what is running through her mind due to the amount that has been happening in recent days.

she did not expect jin to suddenly hug her, she seemed to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter