"I Lost You"

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Yongsun POV-

Yonghee unnie left me thinking deeply, is she right? Is it right that I also like byul and I just can't admit it to myself?

can she also like me? but what about the people around us, can they accept a forbidden relationship.

I decided to confront byul because she did not even call or message me, I will ask her how she feels about me. nothing will be lost if we talk about that.

I immediately hurried into my room to get dressed, and then I hurried out of my apartment, I could not say goodbye to yonghee unnie in my haste. I am very nervous and at the same time, I am excited to know that if we are the same feeling to each other.

I was just driving for a few minutes when I reached byul's apartment, after parking, I immediately walked to the elevator to the floor where her room number is.

I was already in front of byul's room I took a deep breath before I pressed the buzzer, but no one answered, I thought she might still be sleeping. that's why I typed her password.

I went in and took off my shoes. when I finally got inside. I was surprised to see that everything was covered in white cloth

I passed by every corner of the room, and suddenly I was nervous and I could easily enter byul's room, but just like in the living room, the furniture inside was also covered with a white cloth.

I just slept here, I didn't notice anything strange and byul didn't tell me that she would move. I immediately picked up my cellphone to call her. but when I pressed the dial button, her phone turned off. I felt even more nervous as if I was feeling scared.

'(take care of yourself')

("don't neglect yourself, eat at the right time, be careful always ... goodbye...")

I did not realize that tears were slowly trickling down my eyes, as I kept calling byul's phone number.

she will never forget that message nor byul yesterday before they parted.

"I never tired of being with you ever since."

I looked in the middle of the bed, I saw a book and it looked like a long envelope stuck to it, I wiped the tears from my eyes before I picked up the book

 

To my Sun.

I feel bad about the other day.

There are a lot of reasons why, but the biggest one is because I couldn't stand the way it felt when I realized that you care more about me than I do about myself. And because I couldn't stand the way that felt, I did everything I could to push you away.

When things are at their worst, I want to believe that no one else cares about me because that's the easiest thing to believe. It's a terrible place to find myself, but it's still better than realizing that you can summon the will to care about me when I don't care about myself.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter