"No More Drama"

~"Changes"~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-"The number you dial is out coverage area please try again later.."-

YS: "urghhhh!!! byul ah!! Im starting to get upset why you don't use your phone!" yongsun still calling moonbyul, she hasn't been able to call byul a few hours since she left her apartment.

 it always comes out of coverage area so instead of going to her agency, she works her way to byul's apartment, but after that, she went to the pizza house first because it was byul's favourite food.

after getting the food she drives again, and as she drives around she thinks about what to say and to ask. because she knows byul. it won't speak until you first talk to it,

she drove for a few minutes before arriving at Byul's apartment and took a deep breath before she got off to her car, she knows how to tame byul thats why she brought a pizza for there snack.

she's now at the elevator and still thinks of what byuls up to, she thought she might be upset byul because she didn't talk about his new project, she will explain it later.

 

("Yongsun back into time")

since she met byul she was happy, her former life was sad and boring but it changes to more fun, and yet she was happy. meeting byul, although sometimes she got annoyed because of her difficulties.

they always go out for vacations and eat at their favourite restaurant,

sometimes they stayed indoors and watched the movie, things she didn't do often because she was alone, her parents live in a distant province for many years..

she had to survive to finish the study and achieve the dream she wanted for her parents, and byuls know that because they talk about it, every time byul goes to her apartment to sleep.

so there friendship stay for almost 5 years, they already know each other, so when they come into a fight they immediately make a way to talk about it and sending some gift to ease the tension

Back to the current day

she reaches the 4rth floor. byuls is on the 6th but the door opens in 4rth flr when the elevator opens, she doesn't expect the person to come in. sHe knows her, It was dahee, and they greet each other.

DH: "hello.." da hee said, before settling on Yongsun's side she turned aside to give her space.

YS: "hello.." she also greets it back.

yongsun mind "(where would this woman go?") she is not comfortable with her presence so it is better to keep quiet but da hee talk again.

DH: "are you going to visit moonbyul ?" asked, but remained to stare at the elevator door.

YS: "yes.." she replied briefly while looking at the number upwards.

DH: "I was visiting my friend, so I thought about going to moonbyul too, to pay a visit. is it okay to go with you?"

YS: yongsun mind("am I asking ? well that would not be ok, but what I may suppose to do your here")." of course! no problem" then smile a bit. HET yongsun two faces.


this time da hee was silent, they reach 6th flr without talking, and when the door opened, da hee went out of the elevator first instead of yongsun. 

 that's why she couldn't paint her face. if yongsun look can kill a person, maybe just thought it might have happened to dahee when as she turned around she looked bad to her, and when da hee looked at her she suddenly changed the expression on her face and smile.

yongsun hastened to walk fast so that she could overcome it. But dahee's legs were so long that she had a hard time adjusting to her walk. 

but yongsun didn't hold back so she could walk faster, like a kid who was just ahead now ..but at the same time they reached the door of Byul's apartment

da hee rang the doorbell. it took a minute but no one opens it ..yongsun only looked at her for a few minutes before she let go of the doorbell but it still didn't open, so she set it aside dahee, and typed the password in the door and it opened.

so she went ahead and came in and saw byul just standing in front of her like an  idiot

YS: "are you deaf? did you not hear the doorbell ring" yongsun a bit upset "you have a visitor also " and then straight to byuls room

DH: "hi..." she greeted her after she entered the apartment, byul just nodded and she still couldn't believe the unexpected guess.

 

 

BEFORE HAPPEN

when she finally put down her phone, she would go back to bed to lie down again but her doorbell rang. she immediately went out of the room and looked at the monitor to see who was outside, she was shocked to see whos the people were outside, it was dahee and yongsun.

she just standing there until her door was open, she knows that yongsun open the door because yongsun knows the passcode on her apartment, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter