Chapter 7

We Will Meet Again Someday

Several days later, the boys and Derline have all grown close with each other. They always joke and tease one another. Derline have also opened up to them. She wasn't shy with them anymore. She would play jokes and was already talking with them as if they have been friends for a very long time.

 

            The boys except Micky have grown to love her. She was a very sweet and honest girl. She was also very caring. She would bring them sandwiches and cooked food everyday. The boys were very happy. They have never felt so well taken care of . She was always there to help them with almost everything. Somehow the boys are already afraid of the day that their real assistant would return.

 

            “Do you think our manager would allow us to keep Derline?” Max asked.

 

            “I don't know, but maybe we can ask him. I  really don't want to see her go. She's been taking care of us so much. I think I have grown accustomed to it,” Xiah confessed.

 

            “Yeah. I feel the same way,” Jaejoong said.

 

            “That's too bad. She's gonna be gone in a few weeks. And that's that,” Micky commented.

 

            Everyone looked at Micky with a strange look. They have been wondering what's wrong with him. He has been very mean to Derline ever since from the start. He would even raise his voice when he was speaking with her. The other DBSK  members thought that he was really being mean but they couldn't do anything about it. They just let him alone just to avoid any confrontation.

 

            Micky, on the other hand, was already fed up with his friends. He wanted Derline to leave but all of them wanted her to stay. He thought it would be easier if even one of them would agree with him.

 

            As the other DBSK members were talking, Derline entered the room. She was carrying their costume for the interview and performance.

 

            “Why did you have to take so long?” Micky asked Derline irritated.

 

            Derline looked at Micky with a sad expression. “Sorry,” she said with a low voice.

 

            “Hey! It's alright. We still have a lot of time to spare,” Xiah said with a smile just to comfort Derline.

 

            “I'm sorry,” she said again.

 

            “It's alright. Don't worry,” Jaejoong said.

 

            After their performance, the boys decided to finally have a talk with Micky. He was becoming too unreasonable. He was already being very mean, and they just couldn't sit back and watch anymore.

 

            “What's wrong Micky?” Jaejoong asked.

 

            Micky looked at his friends. He wanted to tell them that he didn't know what was wrong either. He wasn't himself lately. He was always so kind with everyone especially with girls.