Chapter 1

We Will Meet Again Someday

 

            The music is playing and Micky suddenly looks at the scenery before him. He was in the balcony of  one of Japan's best hotels. He was with the other DBSK members. He was really feeling gloomy that day. He didn't know why but somehow there was something that keeps on popping into his head. He has been having dreams. A very specific dream to be exact. It just keeps on coming every few days, but the same dream.

 

            The dream was starting to bother him. He didn't know what it meant, but he was too afraid to tell the other guys about it. Because he was very sure that after telling them about the dream, they would eventually . And he knew the teasing wouldn't end with just a simple joke or two for a day. It would eventually last for days maybe even weeks. He was very sure that it would make him more agitated as he is.

 

            He was in deep thought when someone suddenly tapped his shoulder. It was Jaejoong. He was looking at him with a strange expression on his face.

 

            “What's wrong with you? You have been here all alone for almost an hour now. Is something bothering you?” Jaejoong asked with concern.

 

            Micky tried to think for a minute. He was deciding whether to tell Jaejoong or not about his dream. After a few minutes of thinking, he thought that it was really better if he talked to someone about it.

 

            “Well you see I have been having this dream... A very weird dream,” he started to narrate.

 

            “And?” Jaejoong asked.

 

            “The dream just keeps on repeating every few days. And I just don't know what it means. It is really starting to bother me,” Micky said with agitation.

 

            “Tell me about your dream,” Jaejoong said with a smile.

 

            “Well the dream sort of starts like this. I am sort of in a place, and I suddenly bump into this girl. I look at her but her face is kinda blurry so I can't really see her face. Then the next scene in my dream is that I am with her and I feel so happy. Then the next scene will be something like the girl moving far away from me and I just kept on screaming, but I don't even know what I was screaming. If it was a word or her name. But I do know after when she disappears I feel so empty that I start to cry and that's when I wake up,” Micky told Jaejooong.

 

            “Whoaah... What a dream. No wonder you have been upset lately. If I was the one having that dream, I would have certainly avoided sleeping,” Jaejoong jokingly commented.

 

            “So what do you think?” Micky asked. “Do you think it means something?”

 

            “Frankly I'm not an expert on dreams. Why don't you tell the other guys about it? Maybe they can help give a meaning to it,” Jaejoong said with a serious look.

 

            Micky laughed. “I don't know. I am afraid I won't be able to handle the guys teasing me evry now and then,” he replied.

 

            “You know, they know when to play and when to be serious,” Jaejoong said.

 

            Just as they were about to talk some more, Xiah, Max and U-Know entered the balcony.

 

            “Hey, you two! What are you guys doing here? Is anything wrong?” Xiah asked.

 

            Jaejoong looked at Micky as if waiting for him to tell them about his dream. Micky looked at his friends' faces, and just suddenly decided to tell them about his dream. They have all been together for years now and they were all like brothers to him. So he finally told  them about his dream.

 

            After hearing Micky's dream, the other DBSK members were all left speechless. It was really a strange dream. And Micky was obviously very bothered by it.

 

            “Maybe it means that you're gonna meet a girl,” Xiah suddenly said.

 

            “Yeah and that the girl will make you really very happy,” Max said with a tease.

 

            Micky looked at Jaejoong. Then he said to him “I told you they would tease me.”

 

            Jaejoong suddenly burst out laughing. He was trying to stop himself from laughing since he knew that the other guys wouldn't leave Micky alone with the teasing.

 

            “Hey! Enough with that...”U-Know said with a serious tone. Then he said with a laugh,” Maybe it just means that your already very eager to have a girlfriend.”

 

            “Oh! I know this would happen...”Micky said while holding his head as if having a headache.

 

            Everyone laughed out loud. After several minutes of intense teasing and joking around, the DBSK members finally went inside their room to rest. They had an early morning schedule the next day and they had to sleep early.