Chapter 12

We Will Meet Again Someday

The DBSK boys didn't know what to say to the elderly man sitting in fron of them. They just decided to wait until Derline wakes up. It was very obvious that the man wasn't going to to answer any of their questions.

 

            As they were waiting, a young man suddenly entered Derline's room.

 

            “Henry, how is she?” the young man asked in fluent English.

 

            “She's fine for now,” the older man answered back in fluent English as well.

 

            “I've brought Dr. Miles with me. He's talking to the other doctors right now,” The young man said.

 

            The elderly man looked at the DBSK boys, then at the young man who just came.

 

            “Daniel, these are . . . Derline's friends,” the elderly man introduced the DBSK boys to the young man.

 

            “Friends?” the young man asked the older man as if somewhat amused.

 

            “Boys, this is Mr. Daniel Smith. He's Derline's best friend,” Henry said.

 

            “Hello! I'm Daniel .... So I'm finally able to meet you guys. Derline's been talking about you for some time now,” Daniel said to the boys in fluent Japanese.

 

            The DBSK boys were feeling very impressed with Daniel. It seems he was also very fluent in different languages as well, just like Derline.

 

            “Hello! I'm U-Know. This is Xiah, Jaejoong, Max and Micky,” U-Know introduced themselves to the young man.

 

            “Glad to meet you guys finally,” Daniel said with a cheerful smile.

 

            “Daniel, what do you plan to do now?” Henry asked in Japanese.

 

            “I'm taking her out of this hospital, that's for sure,” Daniel replied.

 

            As Henry and Daniel talked, the DBSK boys couldn't help but observe Daniel. He was about 6'0 tall, had blond hair, blue eyes mixed with Asian features. He was undoubtedly a very handsome man. He was also very rich judging by his custom-made suit and all of his other accessories were all branded. He also had this elegant style that really sets him apart from ordinary men.

 

            “Are you planning to take her with you?” Henry asked.

 

            Daniel laughed.”As if she would come with me. You know how stubborn she is.”

 

            “I'm not stubborn!”

 

            All of them looked at Derline's direction. They hadn't noticed that she had already awaken.

 

            “Daniel...” Derline said with a sweet smile.

 

            Daniel immediately went to Derline's side. She tried to sit up and he helped her. Then she embraced Daniel tightly.  While Derline was hugging him, Daniel very gently caressed her head.

 

            The DBSK boys were somehow shocked when Derline hugged Daniel in front of them. Mas, on the other hand, felt as if someone was putting needles through his heart one by one.

 

            And as for Micky, he couldn't understand himself.  He knew that he didn't like Derline from the very beginning. But what got him so confused right now is the fact that seeing Derline embracing Daniel and Daniel touching her was somewhat making him jealous.

 

            He also couldn't understand why, when he saw Derline crying in the TV station earlier, it was as if someone had suddenly stabbed him right in his heart. And when Max dragged her out of the room, he wanted to chase her and apologize and the take her away from Max.

 

            He was very confused. He didn't know why he was feeling that way. And now, seeing Derline embracing another man was maddening for him. He didn't want to feel so jealous but he couldn't help it.

 

            Max was also feeling very jealous. He wanted to stop Derline from hugging Daniel but he just too shy to do it. Besides he thought he had no right to do so.

 

            “So my princess has been a very bad girl?” Daniel said with a laugh.

 

            “A bad girl?” Derline asked.

 

            “You have been taking a lot of drugs lately and you didn't even tell Henry about it,” Daniel said with a serious look on his face.

 

            “I'm sorry. It's just that I have been so tired lately and my dreams have been very bothering so I can't sleep at all,” Derline explained.

 

            “You can't sleep or you don't want to dream at all?” Daniel asked again.

 

            Derline laughed. “You know me that well huh?” she asked.

 

            “I'm taking you out of the hospital,” Daniel said.

 

            Derline suddenly let go of Daniel. She then looked at him.

 

            “Why? Has my grandfather found out that I am here?” she asked.

 

            “No, but I just want to make sure that he doesn't know. That's why we're already getting all the informations regarding you entering this hospital... let's just say erased,” Daniel said with a laugh.

 

            “Oh...I thought he already found me,” she said with a sigh of relief.

 

            The DBSK boys who were just listening suddenly became curious as to why Derline was hiding from his own grandfather.

 

            Henry suddenly entered the room. He then asked Daniel to talk with the doctors in-charge of Derline. After Daniel left, Derline was left alone with the DBSK boys.

 

            She looked at them with a sad expression on his face.

 

            “I'm sorry. It seems I caused a lot of trouble for you guys,” she said.

 

            “What do you mean? You didn't cause any trouble,” Xiah replied.

 

            “Yes, I did. It's already evening and judging by the way you guys look, I can assume that you stayed here while I was unconscious right?” she asked again.

 

            “Well, yes. But it is nothing,” U-Know said with a smile.

 

            “Are you feeling better now?” Max suddenly asked with concern.

 

            “Yes, thank you. So have you guys eaten yet?” she asked in return.

 

            “You're really something. You just fainted and you're lying in the hospital, and you're still thinking about us?” Jaejoong asked in disbelief.

 

            Derline laughed. “I really like you guys that much,” she said.

 

            As they were talking, Daniel suddenly entered the room with a serious expression on his face. Derline didn't like what she saw. Daniel wasn't even smiling when he approached her.