C.9

REVERSE


On Technical language class, CL stiffened upon walking inside the room while Dara tagged along behind.

"What's the matter, Cee?" Dara asked when she stopped on the door.

"Red alert! Kwon heir is here!" CL said in low voice but the alarm was laced in there.

"EH?" Dara took a peek and indeed saw Jiyong inside the classroom. The rest of the students in the class kept on secretly throwing stares on Jiyong, having no idea why he was in the classroom with them.

Not a while, the professor of the class arrived making CL and Dara admitted themselves in the classroom. While Dara walked to her chair, she made sure not to stumble to her feet since Jiyong was staring intently at her. 

"I would like to welcome the new enrollees of this class, the F4." The professor declared to everybody's astonishment. So it wasn't just Jiyong but also the rest of the F4 as well!

Now everyone was tensioned at such news, afraid that they might offend one of the power four and will be issued with red tag.  

But the class clapped as if enrolling among the students was such a good accomplishment the F4 did.

"Okay. Today, I'll be assigning everyone to pair up for some language exercise." the professor said while the students began to find for their partners.

"Cee, let's pair up." Dara said but then yelped in surprise when her chair got pulled backward.

"I don't think so." Jiyong said.

"Yah. Let go. I already have my partner." Dara tried not to move on her chair in case she'll fall down when Jyiong had it slightly tilted to his direction.

CL stiffened when Jiyong gave her the coldest stare as if challenging her to go against his will or hell will break loose in that very classroom.

"N-no. I-I decided to get pair up with someone else instead." CL said.

"EH? But we already had great pairing." Dara complained but immediately shut up when she felt Jiyong leaning over her right shoulder. 

"We'll be the strongest tag team ." Jiyong said.

It was instant and Dara had no defense over the sudden attack of blush on her face then. She looked around to see the curious glances of everyone to their direction as if they can't believe that she was having the attention of the formidable bad boy in the campus.

But no one seemed to have reacted to that, afraid that they might pissed off Jiyong instead. Their attention only went to the door when the rest of the F4 entered the classroom in boredom.

"Neh, semm. Sorry for being late. We've just been inform five minutes ago that we were enrolled in this class." Taeyang said as they progressed inside the classroom.

"Welcome to the class, Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung. Please get pair up since we're doing language exercise today." the teacher said.

"I'll be with Taeyang." Daesung hastily said.

"Oh man." Seungri complained. "Doesn't matter, I'll find cute girl." he said while looking around.

"Hey, Seungri. Pair up with her." Jiyong suggested in bored tone, jabbing his thumb to CL's direction.

Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang saw how possessive Jiyong was monopolizing Dara right now, the very reason why they broke off from exclusive lessons in the VIP area intended for the F4. 

"Sure!" Seungri jumped in glee to CL's direction right now.

"I'd rather fail this subject than be paired with him." CL muttered under breath which only Dara could hear.

"I'm sorry. We have no choice here." Dara apologized to CL. "Eh, don't drag me!" she complained when Jiyong had her by arm and made her sit beside him. Now sitting side by side, Dara awkwardly hugged her bag while he was silently staring at her.

"Hey, hey. I'm glad I'm paired up with you." Seungri cheerfully greeted CL who only smiled in a fake manner while glancing at Dara who also had the same awkward predicament as her.

"We'll have ten minutes preparation before every pairing shall present their language exercise. Hand over the papers around to see your assigned topics." The language professor said while the students passed the papers around, taking one sheet from the activity sheet.

Dara cleared , focusing on reading the activity sheet she received from CL who also got her own copy for her pairing. 

Five minutes passed and Dara had nothing fruitful result in the pairing since Jiyong only kept his silence and studied her with his eyes instead of taking part in the presentation.

Dara bit her lower lip while she wrote some pointers on her notes as the Kwon heir only observed in silence. Two minutes before the presentation, Jiyong snatched the paper from Dara and read the things she noted.

"At least you know your studies." Jiyong snickered in low voice.

"What is that even mean? You're not even pitching some pointers here." Dara nabbed the papers back from him.

"I"m saying you're excessively mediocre to catch my attention." he said.

"M-mediocre?" Dara looked at him in disbelief.

"You're not that pretty. You've average body. You're are too cheap for my taste." He gone on in rather serious tone making Dara's brows twitched in annoyance.

Yeah. This is Jiyong, all right. The same man who was so narcissistic and haughty attitude.

"Then find someone to bother you arrogant bugger." She let a comeback, unafraid if she ever offend him. 

Jiyong only scoffed as he raised his hand to call the teacher's attention. 

"Yes, Mr. Kwon?" The teacher answered.

"Dara wants to do the exercise. Alone." 

"EH?! I didn't!" Dara turned to his direction and was an inch away from clobbering the annoying simper on his lips while he gestured her to go in front.

"Is that so? Please do come here, Ms. Park." the professor said.

Even the rest of the F4 clapped to cheer for Dara as if backing up the silly prank war of their leader to her.

"Nice! Nice!" Seungri and Daesung cheered loudly while Dara glared at them before she went in front of the class. 

Biting her lower lip in much nervousness, she looked down to her notes first making sure she got the interpretation right. She looked up again and saw the imposing presence of the Kwon leader, looking directly at her, waiting.

"Please start, Ms. Park. There are a lot of students to present." the professor said.

"A-ah yeah..." Dara brows furrowed before she wrote the Hangeul words to be interpreted in Mandarin. Sighing for herself since Jiyong seemed to pick on her a lot. She then began to question herself if it was ever right to go through all the troubles in his hands again before he became tame. For it took so long before his personality improved before. This time, when he  was so different from the person she used to know, she had no idea if he'll ever be calmed down. For he was clearly a rogue soul.

Few moments later, Dara finished her reporting without the help of her partner before she gone back to her seat but Seungri wont budge from where she sat beside CL.

"It's my seat." Dara said to Seungri who only grinned at her. 

"Not anymore. There's vacant beside Jiyong." Seungri said.

"Or would you rather want to sit on his lap?" Daesung teased loudly, getting some reactions from the other students.

Dara mightily crumpled her paper and threw at each of Seungri and Daesung's faces. Doing that, it didn't even wiped out the grin on their faces.

"Please quite it down." said the professor when the students' attention were all directed to the rowdy caused by the F4 and Dara herself. "You're up next, Lee Chaerin and Mr. Lee Seungri."

"Oh yeah! I'll get us high score, babe." Seungri teased.

"Don't call me that." CL tried hard not to get one of her textbooks and slam it to the playboy's face who was acting chummy on her after all that had happened between them.

When Seungri stood up, Dara immediately sat on the vacated chair, clearly avoiding Jiyong now. Good that he wasn't bothering her anymore but she could still feel his studying gazes on the crook of her nape as if his eyes were piercing. 

 The class ended rather unexpectedly eventful since the Seungri and Daesung were like fire to the class as they lifted the rather serious class into one cheerful one. 

"I hope it's the last subject we were classmates with them." CL said in much exhaustion.

"Yeah. It's so awkward." Dara agreed as they settled themselves in the woods.

"Seemed like Jiyong is pretty serious on his declaration in making you his own." CL said.

"I don't know if I rather choose the bullying or his presence next to mind." 

"Yeah. He's staring at you like you're a prey." CL drank from her water bottle first, feeling dried for much argument that happened during reporting. "All these things didn't happen in my so called funny visions."

Dara silently agreed to it. For it seemed like a new route has been presented to her. Before, F4 didn't quit the exclusive lessons given to them by competent professors hired to teach them in the VIP classroom. But now, they were joining the student populace together. She had no idea what will happen next.

"Do you think you'll end up his lover just like my vision?" CL asked while she twirled her ballpen. Dara just looked at her momentarily before considering her answer. Since she was sure that Jiyong wasn't an inch in love with her. Maybe a little intrigued for her fighting him back but definitely those wasn't enough to conclude into becoming a couple.

"Who would want to date such violent person? If there ever was a sane woman who will do so, I bet it might be because of money?" Dara lightly said while CL chuckled. 

"Would you want to? You know there are actually many women who are only dating for money." CL humored.

" I don't know...for me, money is necessity but to have it the reason for my every decision is purely unfair." Dara said. "I'm poor but I wont date for money."

CL only smiled at her in agreement. "Same here."

"Nope. You're not poor CL-roo." Dara chuckled.

"No. I mean I wont date for money." 

"Because you already have one." Dara said. "Maybe I should date you instead?"

"That's a pretty good idea." CL laughed before both of them shivered at the very thought.

"Let's stick to friendship." CL said.

"Yep."

 

****//*/

Sparrow101:

Hi. I know there is a little confusion in the f4. Jaejoong is the original member but I changed it to Taeyang. I mighy edit it if not later maybe next time I have time. 

Byeeeeee. See u in the next scene. 💓