C.8

REVERSE


In the VIP area, Jiyong was handed once again with another tablet containing all the information of Dara Park. He saw the woman in the video from the school CCTV who just casually stood up and calmly put a distance from the chaos while he was beating up a student in the hallway and in the canteen.

His brows knitted while he closely observed her in the monitor. She always wore the black mask whenever she will enter in the school premise as if she was hiding from somebody. When he was done with processing the information from the tablet, he put it down the table and remembered his encounter of that woman last night in the bridge.

The police was coming in the area because someone called the police on him. He intended to face the cops and let the Kwon's legal team to fix the mess he did again. However, he ended up running away with the woman dragging him in the long stretch of bridge to the direction he had no idea where. Until he realized they were in the noodle shop, a place he never would have thought to step foot. The woman who was after her breath looked at him while she laughed.

"For now. Truce from the war. We're not in school and I'm actually hungry. Let's eat here." that woman said and he had no idea why he was letting her led him.

He ate a noodle full of preservatives in a place which might failed the health standard in handling food. But, surprisingly, he enjoyed it. He didn't remember when was the last time he stomached a food.

Later that night, sobered by a mere hot ramen, he went home feeling so calm that he got a good night sleep.

"Hey bro. I'm sorry for yesterday." Tae said when he came over with Daesung and Seugri in the area.

Jiyong just smirked at him. "Don't be so dramatic, Tae. I'm just a little agitated."

"Where were you've been last night? The butler said you didn't come home early." Daesung asked since they were secretly looking for Jiyong on every clubs in the city.

"Somewhere...eating." Jiyong answered.

"Eating?" Seungri asked and looked at Tae and Dae. "What restaurant? Must be great as to finally make you eat dinner."

Jiyong only smirked while he looked down the first floor of the cafeteria when he saw somebody he was waiting to come over. 

***
"So far, there was nothing in my locker. How about you?" CL asked Dara.

"Nothing out of ordinary." Dara said while she paid for the sandwich she ordered to the counter. They then went to the table together.

"I was expecting to have snakes in there or spiders." CL leaned over and whispered.

"Stop mumbling nonsense, Cee. We're still in black tag here. One wrong word against them and we're dead for-what?" Dara stopped talking when CL had her cheeky eyes widened and looking behind her. The rest of the students also went so silent that it made Dara looked behind her. Only to see the proud presence of Jiyong in there with a bottle of water on his hand.

Without much intro, Dara gasped when he literally poured the water on her head that it soaked her clothes.

Jiyong dropped the empty water bottle and pocketed his hands to his trousers while he looked down to her in blank expression.

"I accept your declaration of war." Jiyong said before he walked away from there, leaving Dara fuming in anger.

"YAH!!!!" Dara screamed which made everyone jumped in startlement. But Jiyong didn't listen to it and exited along with his friends.

"Serves you right. You dirty poor woman. Hmpt!" one of F4 fanatics said while she laughed with the others as they also threw some of their food to her direction. 

But Dara didn't back down. She already went through it before and she knew how to make them stop. So she went over the leader of the F4 fan club and grabbed her hair.

"Don't play with me or I will punch you in the face too. You think I'm scared of your wealth?" Dara looked around her this time as the students stopped throwing food at her. "Waste more food and I will shove them down to each of your throats."

"Let me go, you poor ." the woman, Hanseo, said while she winced in pain. Dara let go of her and went towards her table as if nothing happened.

CL who was just in the sideline, observing Dara, had her jews dropped down the floor. "Who are you? Where is my ever sweet friend Dara?"

Dara only smiled at her. "We wont be bullied if we wont let them."

CL clapped her hands in awe." I chose the right friend." 

***
In Business Laws class, when the professor was in the middle of discussion, everyone straightened up when they saw Jiyong getting inside the classroom without introduction. Even the professor stiffened seeing the wealthiest heir in the school.

CL leaned over Dara in cold hands while following Jiyong with her eyes. "What is he doing here? Is he gonna beat both of us here?"

"I don't know." Dara whispered back, keeping her other words when Jiyong strode in boredom to her direction. "Say goodbye to my parents, Cee. I think he's gonna kill me." 

Jiyong stopped just in front of Dara's desk before he looked behind her. He coldly looked at male student sitting in there. "You expect me to stand here all day?"

The male student immediately vacated his chair and let Jiyong sit in there.

"M-Mr Kwon, I didn't receive notice of your enrollment in my class." the professor immediately said after he composed himself.

"Should I personally send it to you then? Huh?" Jiyong countered back.

"A-ah n-no need. Feel free to...join us." The professor said while he sweated before he continued where he left of.

Dara and CL sat stiffly on their seats, feeling the chill from their behind where the monster was located.

"Hey professor," Jiyong distracted the whole class again as all of the students stared at his direction.

"Y-yes, Mr. Kwon?" The professor nervously placed the book down the table. He was worried that the young heir might question his competence in teaching and had him fired. He knew that young as the Jiyong was, he was already considered business genius and would always ranked the highest along with the rest of his friends. They might be too troublesome in the school especially if they beat someone up in the red card game issuance. But none of the professors who were teaching them in the exclusivity of their own space in the university would complained about their intelligence nor question their academic performance. It wasn't their wealth who made the F4 land the top spot and earned the respect of the whole school. But it was their brilliancy in the academics and sports as well.

"You are so boring. You know that?"

"I-I'm sorry. I'll improve my performance next time." the professor bowed down.

Jiyong just scoffed and kicked Dara's chair, making her jolted a little. "Have her discuss that topic then."

"EH?" Dara turned to her behind with wide eyes. "Are you kidding me?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" He countered coldly.

"That's a very bright idea, Mr. Kwon. As expected from an heir of Kwon-

"Don't try to ing kiss my , professor." Jiyong coldly said when the professor was acting overly pleasant.

"A-ah yes. Come here now please Ms. Park." the professor said.

"B-but sir. That's not my topic to discuss and I'm due to have report next week." Dara complained.

"Come here now. Today is your reporting day." The professor insisted

"Aish." Dara stood up and glared at the smirking face of the culprit. She then marched in front of the class and grabbed the book from the table. The silence inside the classroom made it more nerve wracking for her. Even though she had already went through the topic, things like her shyness in such audience wont go as she bit her lower lip as her eyes read the topic again and again.

"We don't have all day, Miss Park." the professor finally said when she took her lovely time burying her head in the book. 

Dara glared at the professor this time before she turned to the black board and wrote the topic in there. Letting a breathe out, she began to discuss what she previously learned while making sure that everybody participated in the discussion.

With folded hands across his face and his elbow above the desk, Jiyong silently observed the woman in front. She seemed too ordinary to even catch his attention and too poor to even qualify to have his interest. However, seeing her today calmed him down after he had another panic episode at the roof top. He was just getting some fresh air but it became suffocating in that open space when anxiety seized him. 

Those strange visions should be in dreams but they got out of cage and occasionally tortured him in the waking world. He was always running from something he had no idea with. But it was painful inside his mind and on his chest.

It was the ghost of the woman. Crying inside his mind. Tortured by something on his dreams and now, it was hunting him. In every corner of the school, he heard her laughs. In every place that he went he saw a vague and faceless image of that woman. But it wasn't scaring him. In fact, he wanted to find her. It was crazy. Yes, that was the close diagnoses of him by the doctors. And those things kept getting worser everyday that he resorted ti alcohol and drugs everyday. 

Until he felt he can't bear it any longer as he attempted to take his life but was always saved. By his friends. By his sister. But still, upon waking up in the hospital bed didn't make it any better. For he still felt unexplained pang he bore. 

That night in the bridge, where he was drinking again before he proceeded into putting an end to all of his suffering, he met her. Whose face immediately caught his attention. That night was the first night he ever rid of all the crazy voices inside his head. That night was night he had the nicest sleep. As if pain as been lifted off completely.

That woman must have been extraordinary to make him feel that way. Despite knowing her full social background, still he wanted to know of her even more. She intrigued him the most like never been before. And like the first time, something stirred inside of him. 

When Dara was almost finish with the topic, she looked up when Jiyong stood up from his seat and went in front of the class without breaking his stares to her. 

"W-what?" Dara asked when he was towering over her now while roaming his eyes around her face as if encoding every details inside his mind. Their eyes met and she couldn't turned away from him as if he was holding her down with his eyes.

"I'm gonna make you mine..." Jiyong declared to everybody's flabbergast along with Dara while slightly parted at his straightforwardness. He was never like this before when would express his feelings to her. It was always shown childishly through all those pranks he did to her and buying her out with his wealth which wont work for her. But now, his mere words made her felt her joints losing strength. 

His smirk on the lips registered to her eyes before he strode towards the door while she ushered him with her eyes as she clutched the book so hard on her hand. Before he gone out completely/, he turned to her direction once again.

"Prepare yourself then." he said.