15.0

REVERSE


Chapter 15:

 

Bom sat on couch with a glass of champagne on her hand as she blankly stared in the floor. She just had conversation to one of her paid men to look over her brother all the time. She just been informed that Jiyong's episodes.

Sometimes, she thought her brother was beyond repair now. It was hurting her the most that she can't even help him out from the pain he'd been through. They had been a pair of sibling who went though life together when their parents were busy with the Corporation. They had been through it all. Then madame Kwon decided to marry her off to some wealthy family. The Choi, who owned Shipping lines across the world. Her marriage enabled the Kwon Corp to expand terrain in business world once again. And her mother wasn't stopping anytime soon as she planned to sell her son into another marriage to expand in the Fuel industry where the Mizuhara dominated.

Her attention was caught up from reverie when she noticed Jiyong getting inside her room.

"Jiyong." Bom placed down her glass in the table on the side before she went to him.

"I heard from the butler that you came." Jiyong immediately said after he kissed her on the cheek. 

"Yeah." 

"You've fight with the old hag again?" he asked.

"Don't think of our mother. She wont even listen to me." 

"What is it this time? Is Seunghyun not treating you right?" He asked dangerously.

"No. No. We're fine actually. He let me come home to look over you." Bom said honestly.

"I'm fine, noona." Jiyong said.

"That's not according to what I heard." Bom said.

Jiyong scoffed before he looked down the floor. "I'm trying, noona."

Bom stared at her brother before she hugged him. "I know. I know, dear. But please try doing it without hurting yourself. Think of me. What would I feel if you're hurt? Huh?"

Jiyong just nodded just to assure her.

"Good." Bom smiled and hid her own uneasiness in there while Jiyong pretended not to see that despite the visible dark circle around her eyes. "Did you have your dinner?"

"I didn't."

"Let's eat. I'll cook your favorites." Bom offered.

Jiyong just nodded to her and walked towards the door but stopped otherwise as he looked at his sister.

"Actually, I crave something else, noona." he confessed.

"Oh. Let's eat that." Bom responded rather enthusiastically.

"A ramen noodle."

"R-ramen?" Bom blinked confusedly. 

"I know the best place to get it." Jiyong said while he grabbed his sister's hand and dragged her along with him.

"W-wait Jiyong." Bom protested but decided to drop it off seeing the old flame on her brother's eyes that it made a little sting on her chest but she smiled to that.

They both hit the road with Jiyong driving his Austin Martin in the long stretch of highway. The road was almost deserted out of people since it was already late at night. As they entered the bridge, Bom noticed Jiyong looking at his left side as if looking for somebody.

"What is it, Jiyong?" Bom asked.

"Nothing." he said.

"Hmm. How's school?" she began to converse.

"School is school, noona. Nothing new."

"By nothing new means, you're still beating some students in there?"

Surprisingly, Jiyong only scoffed before he stirred the car to an unfamiliar road but Bom ignored it and trusted her brother.

"Yeah alright. But I got beat up too." He said.

Bom only heaved a deep sigh in response. "Serves you right. Who's the brave guy?"

Jiyong shook his head. "Not a guy, noona."

Bom raised her eyebrows to him in surprise when he seemed to be humored about it.

"You know what's crazy?" He turned to her briefly before he focused on his driving but then suddenly stopped the car as he looked on the sidewalk, ushering a person walking in there with his eyes that Bom followed where he was staring intently as he leaned his head on the headrest of the driver's seat.

A woman walking alone in there while she was too engrossed into listening on the music with her wired headphone. 

Bom returned her gaze to her brother when the woman passed by their car. "What's crazy?"

He let a sarcastic chuckle as he met her eyes. "Instead of getting angry after being punch like that, when I saw her face, I wanted kiss her so bad."

"What?" Bom still looked at him in puzzlement. 

"I'm insane, right?" Jiyong looked down the steering wheel with a smirk lingering on his lip. "But I feel like, she'd been mine. That I want her to be mine that it's driving me mad if I can't."

To say Bom was astonish was understatement when she was severely overwhelmed at Jiyong's openness.

"Jiyong...a-are you in love with someone?" Bom managed to ask which made him looked at her direction again.

"I don't know..." Jiyong answered truthfully. "Is this what its called?"

"Looks like it.You should have just kiss her to confirm what's your feeling." Bom answered with uncertainty before she was startled when Jiyong suddenly got out the car.

"Where are you going?" Bom asked but Jiyong marched at the back of the car and went over the sidewalk. Bom got out too to see Jiyong following the woman who passed by their car a moment ago. Without much ado, she saw her brother grabbing the woman's hand and claimed that woman's lips. Bom gasped in shock and with wide eyes, she stared at her brother's impulsiveness once again.

***
Dara had already said goodbye to Minzy after their night shift in the cafeteria. She walked opposite to Minzy's direction while she put on her headphone to listen some chill music as she walked towards the bus terminal to get home. That day, none of the F4 showed up in the school, making her a little said since it was Jiyong himself who wanted to have some ramen with her that day. But oh well. Maybe he was just teasing her again.

She felt a little hungry and been wanting to eat some hot soup or anything else. With some thought on her mind, she gonna cook when she got back her house where there would be no parents to greet her. Seriously, she felt so bad for their hard work even at late night. to be living poor but it was her life. Oh well.

She looked down her phone when her favorite song played on her headphone as she fixed her bag pack while she walked cheerfully. Paycheck could really lift her mood like all the time and she gonna buy CL delicious food in the canteen tomorrow. With that thought, she ignored the black car which stopped suddenly in the sidewalk as she passed by it. 

When she was near the overpass, someone suddenly grabbed her hand and without much intro, found herself being ravished on her lips by someone she had no idea who that it suddenly made her quite alarmed. She pushed the man hard expecting him to be thrown down the pavement that she'll have the chance to kick his but her brute force only managed to make a little distance of herself from the man. When she was about to scream for help, her voice caught up upon recognizing who was he.

"Jiyong?"

A smirk immediately registered his lips before he once again attempted to kiss her. At first, she intended to fight back but the taste of his lips once again made her knees buckled that she felt losing all her energy in there. Good that he immediately wrapped his hand to her waist while he was still kissing her. 

Jiyong had no idea why he felt so thrilled to taste the sweetness on and the way she seemed too innocent to respond his kisses only made him so territorial that all he wanted to do was to be her only tutor in that aspect.

After a while, Jiyong forced himself to halt the kiss feeling the presence of his sister who went near them. He let a small smirk seeing how Dara looked so lost after the kiss before he turned to Bom's direction.

"What have you done, Jiyong? Are you into harassing some random women now?" Bom demanded.

"She's not some random woman, noona." Jiyong simply said before turning to Dara while still not letting her go. "Say hi to her, little gangster."

"Huh?" Dara blinked blankly at Jiyong, still couldn't pull herself together after that kiss. "Little gangster...me?"

"You punch like one. You might be a mafia member." Jiyong stated.

Dara blinked and blinked before she looked down to their current position before she had the strength to push herself away from him. "Yah. What was that for? You ." 

"This is my sister." Jiyong introduced.

Dara turned to see Bom was there all along. She can't help but smile at her. Somehow, she was reminded how Bom backed her up previously, even  fighting against madame Kwon to let Jiyong and her date freely. To say it easy, she also missed Bom who wore curiosity on her eyes now.

"Hi. I'm Jessica Kwon Choi. You can call me Bom." Bom held her hand to Dara.

"D-Dara. Dara Park." She accepted Bom's hand then before she turned to Jiyong's direction. "This is not the school premise, Jiyong. Our war doesn't stretch here."

"Who said about that war? Come with us." Jiyong said, still not letting go of her other hand.

"I need to get home." Dara refused.

"I'll drop you in your house afterwards." He insisted.

"Yeah. You should join us." Bom had Dara's other hand and dragged her towards the car.

"Yah! I didn't even say yes!" Dara protested.

"We don't take no for an answer. Sorry." Bom winked at her. 

***

 

 

Sparrow101

Spooky November collections!🎃🧡🧡🧡🧡🎃🎃

Secure your copies before November 10🎃

 

TOURNIQUET -his love bleeds for her

 

 

REVERSE- a chance for a price