7.0

REVERSE

While Dara walked CL to the clinic, she was wincing for self loathing. She realized that she introduced herself again to Jiyong's life in the same violent manner. And like the first time, she regretted it. But one way or another, she gotta save CL from his grip. There was no talking nice to an angry Jiyong. When he was violent, one should be violent to be heard by that arrogant person too. He just changed into worst person compared before to the point that when she was watching him in the distance, he seemed a different person to her.

Reaching to the clinic, a nurse then rushed to them.

"What happened?" Asked the nurse to Dara while guiding CL to one of the bed in the clinic. CL got laid down in bed while the nurse rushed to get the aid kit. "Your lips and nose are bleeding. What on earth gave you this?"

"An madman name Kwon Jiyong." Dara said angrily.

The nurse nodded at that. "So the wealthiest heir has comeback school, huh?" 

"It pained me like hell here." CL pointed at her nose. "Does it need to be stitched on?"

"Oh no need." the nurse assured her. "The doctor will be here in twenty minutes. I bet we'll be really busy again around here now that he's back." 

As the nurse left them for a minute after she tended CL's wound, Dara sat on the bed across CL who noticed her frowning face. 

"We should have transferred early on, Dee." CL told her. "We're both in deep with the Kwon. Even if we transfer now, his influence in the school wont let it happened before he satiated his anger towards us. I'm sorry you got involved."

"Don't say that. We're a gang here." Dara said with a forced smile which made CL chuckled.

"A two person gang. Right." CL shook her head.

"What happened there? Did you accidentally bumped into his almighty presence?" Dara asked.

"I don't know. When I opened my locker, the red tag was in there."

"The red card of F4?" Dara said in disbelief since this kind of thing didn't happened in the previous scenario.

"Yeah. Someone told the F4 about the exact words I said." CL said.

"What words?"

"That I wished F4 not to be back at school anymore." CL said. "You told me to be careful on my words when the F4 fanatics are around."

Dara shook her head. "Not your fault. I could have said the same thing."

"And you punch him hard." CL pointed out.

"He deserves it." Dara muttered. "Don't attend school tomorrow."

"No way. We got things to catch up in school."

"You're literally injured." Dara said.

"I'll be okay. Besides, it wont be fair to leave you alone in the war you declare to them. I wanna be in it." CL laughed.

"You're crazy." Dara smiled shaking her head.

"Thank you. I gotta be to fight back."

Dara and CL laughed at each other and Dara made way for the doctor when he came over to see CL's condition. While she looked in secret, underneath her mask, she bit her lower lips in worry. She integrated herself to Jiyong's attention. Now, what's next?

***
A male student came over to the VIP area of the F4 and handed a tablet to Jiyong who sat in the couch in there with feet up on the glass table.

"These are the things I gathered about girls." the student politely said in bowed head while Jiyong scanned the tablet with pictures of CL and Dara in there. His finger hovered over the screen when the woman in black mask  was displayed. 

"Who is this woman in mask?" the frown on Jiyong's face told the rest of the F4 that he was pissed as he should be after being punch like that by a mere woman. However, what surprise them was his interest of someone for the first time.

"Her name is Dara Park. A scholar of the school foundation funded by madame Kwon."

"Why she's wearing a mask? You didn't even get me one without it. Are you stupid?" Jiyong lifted his eyes to the student who began to get agitated at the face he had now.

"She had been wearing one. Always." The student reasoned out.

"Get me one without it!" Jiyong slammed the tablet in the floor.

"YES. I'M SORRY!" the student then scurried away from there.

Taeyang approached Jiyong this time and sat with him in the couch. 

"Come on bro. Let it go. Besides we need you in treatment. Your sister called us-"

" treatment. You three are close to smothering me." Jiyong snapped at him.

"What happen in the club isn't one thing to ignore." Taeyang  said.

"I was drunk. Alright. People lose when drunk." Jiyong said.

"You didn't tell us what is happening to you." Tae's voice began to raise making DAesung and Seungri walked to them.

"Ey. We shouldn't be fighting."  Daesung immediately crossed in seeing the ever composed Tae was also getting hyped up.

"You all might think I'm losing my mind here but myself is my own business." Jiyong swatted Daesung's had from his shoulder, before he left them be.

All the students gave way to Jiyong who wore rage on his face. He didn't attended his class when he rode away from school with his white Royce.

***

It was nine in the evening when Dara walked home through the sidewalk of the bridge. She missed the bus for the night and wont even want to spend money for taxi. So she decided to walk home since it would only took her an hour to do so. While vehicles on the bridge passed by in hurry, she took her time and breathed the fresh air coming from the Han river while she gazed at the buildings in distance away.

Once again, she let a heavy sighed to escape her lips while she looked down her feet. Minzy was also a little dispirited these days and honestly, she aldo had moments like that. In her case, she found that things seemed to be unreal. Like she was living in a wold not hers. Like everything can be taken away from her.

Her head lifted up to her front when there people chattered in confused and concerning tone.

"Should we call police?" the girl in uniform asked her friend.

"Shh. He might hear you and he'd jump in the water." the other girl said.

When Dara got near them, she saw a man, sitting in the railings of the bridge with feet dangling down. On his right hand, he held a beer while he drank away as if unafraid if he falls from there. Dara leaned over to see the face and her heart suddenly jolted in pain.

It was Jiyong.

Dara began to feel cold all over as she walked near the railing.

"What are you doing?" She asked him while Jiyong turned his head to her with a dead look.

" away, woman. I ain't bothering you." He said.

"Get down here. Are you crazy?" Dara snapped.

Jiyong looked down to the dark water and scoffed. "I might be. Do you know how tall the height of the bridge?" he asked in monotone voice as he drank from his bottle again.

"Enough to kill a crazy person who'll jump. Now get down here." Dara demanded while the girls behind her began to get worried that he might actually jump in there.

"that's a very attractive idea. I should try it." Jiyong leaned over carelessly while Dara ran to him and encircled her arms around his waist.

"ANDWE!"

Jiyong looked down to the tiny arms around his torso as looked at his side.

"Let go." he said. "I'm not jumping."

"Think of your life. The people who loves you. Why are you being like this?" 

"No one loves me." Jiyong confessed. "And I'm tired of my life."

"But I love you!" Dara shouted when he began to disentangle her arms from him. "In fact these girls behind me loves you too."

"YES WE ARE. We LOVE YOU." the girls reinforced as they too approached near the railing, read to grab the man back to safety.

"Besides...We're still at war. You need to fight me you idiot." Dara said which got Jiyong's attention now.

"What?" he asked.

"You forgot that I hit you in the school? So fight me and don't be a loser like this." Dara confessed but her arms got pried out from his waist but he didn't let go of her as he turned to her with a frown.

"YOU?"

And Dara knew, her new journey begins tonight.

****
Sparrow101

Because a lot had pm me to add them here and I cant accomodate to add them everyday, I'm gonna open this for everyone to read. So here ya go. Enjoy.