5.0

REVERSE


It was already five days later but Jiyong didn't show up in school as well as the rest of the F4.

 Dara was so anxious about it as she secretly getting sources among the elite students on their discussions on business and some gossips about anything. Until finally, after many attempt of getting some valuable info, she was able to overhear of Jiyong's life outside the school. He came with his mom to Japan to meet the Mizuhara daughter for business expansion.

Upon going to her home, Dara indeed saw in the news about the future merging of the Kwon and Mizuhara in two months time. It was also said that Kiko shall transfer in the school where Jiyong was studying after a month of arranging some papers. 

Seven days later, the school was pretty in peace without the presence of the frightening F4. Almost everyone monitored the current whereabout of the school giants to give them a head start to be extra cautious when F4 comes again.

"It's pretty cool around here when those F4 aren't around, isn't it?" CL voiced out loudly which made the other female students turned to her direction with frowning faces. " They're so annoying and entitled. I hope they stopped coming to school."

When Dara saw this, she immediately hushed CL in low voice. "Careful with your words, Cee. F4 isn't but they got so many eyes and ears in here."

"Oof. Shoot. I forgot." CL winced before she looked around and actually saw the glaring eyes of the famous female fanatics of the F4 in the university.

"We should probably leave from here or we'll be toasted alive." Dara said as she stood up first followed by CL who hurriedly gathered her notebook and books to her bag.

"You're actually right, though." Dara then agreed as they went to their way to another location to continue their study session since their next class will be an hour from now.

"Yeah right?" CL said as she kept her pace with Dara as they walked together side by side.

Dara saw some students having some light chats along the hallway in carefree manner unlike the times that F4 was around the school. As if the needed to tiptoe all the time was needed in case they offend the F4.

"Say CL..." Dara started.

"Hmm?" CL turned to her direction.

"Uhm...I'm wondering if you're still experiencing those weird dreams or vision of me?" Dara asked.

"Yeah I did. I actually wrote them every morning. Even in my class, I saw you together with the ever silent Jaejoong on a beach, sitting together." CL giggled. "And he kissed you."

Dara remembered that. The moment where Jiyong caught her with Jaejoong as she tried to comfort him from some bad news about his childhood sweetheart getting engaged with another man.

"Oh. How I wish I could also see myself in my funny visions." CL just said.

"I actually saw you in my own version of vision, Cee." Dara smiled.

"You did?!" CL excitedly said. "What was it? Spill sis!."

"Do you know Seungri?"

"Lee Seungri of F4?" CL asked with a knitted brows.

Dara nodded to her. " You and Seungri were kissing in the crowd of the city."

CL's excited face was gone as soon as Dara was done. "I'd rather starve to death than date that rat of a Seungri. He's playboy, Dee. Why aren't you getting good visions like me?"

"It's what in my vision." Dara laughed it off although she knew what she said really took place on her previous life.

"Blasted. No thanks." CL said.
***
Taeyang stood up along with Seungri and Daesung when they saw Jiyong getting out from the terminal in the airport.

When Jiyong saw them, he walked towards them with bored look. "Why am I? A little girl?" he said to them while the boys snickered.

"Your sister called." Taeyang patted his back.

"What? You all my body guard now?" Jiyong smirked in cold eyes.

"We are. You gotta pay us for our service." Seungri joked.

"Yeah. A drink will do." Daesung suggested.

"Let's go then." Jiyong headed towards the exist along with the boys.

Awhile later, the F4 was already hanging out in the VIP club with hard drinks served to them by their personal bartender.

While Jiyong looked at the Corsac with rocked ice, his deadpan eyes pierced into it, remembering his meeting with the Mizuhara family. His mother planned to expand the Kwon Company into fuel industry into which Mizuhara Empire was pretty good in the area. To merge the companies, both heirs from two powerful family in the world should be marry each other.

"I heard your engagement will be announced by next month." Taeyang said to Jiyong who only looked at him without emotion.

" to be me, huh?" Jiyong muttered.

"Nah. We know we'll end up marrying not for love." Taeyang said.

"Are you mocking me, Jae?" Jiyong looked at Taeyang

"Why? Are you gonna punch me for it?" Taeyang said.

Jiyong just scoffed and drank from his glass now. "Your parents wont even mind you picking up some random girl to marry."

"That's because they still thought I'm a little autistic and avoided on agitating me." Tae said. "Even If I wanted to help in the family business, I'm not allowed."

"Those board of directors still ing you good?" Jiyong asked, aware that those directors kept on making Tae disabled mentally to even handle any work in the company.

"All the time." Tae answered.

"But time will come that you need to take over."  Daesun interjected.

"After college." Tae promised.

"Hell yeah. We gonna dominate business world. The four of us." Seungri raised his glass of alcohol followed by the rest of the F4 as they saluted without clicking glasses.

As Jiyong downed his drink, once again there was distant look on his face while the F3 only observed in silence, pretty aware that Jiyong had been in treatment for his mental health after his failed suicide attempt. It left them devastated knowing the very arrogant friend they have had been going through some intangible pain. The doctor ruled it out for panic disorder, depression and anxiety. But Jiyong wasn't sharing anything to them which actually saddened them the most. They just hoped they he will get better and be arrogant again or self centered one. 

"How's Japan bro. Is your fiance pretty?" Seungri started.

Jiyong kept his silence before he drank again from the glass before he looked at Seungri. "Yeah."

"Oh. Must be a catch. I should tell my mother to find me cute girl if I end up in arrange marriage." Daesung chuckled while Seungri coudn't agree more.

Jiyong let a sarcastic snort. "She's more like a monkey girl-" he abruptly stopped, his eyes looking straight as if he saw something horrific in front of him. When he unceremoniously let go of his glass, the rest of his friends looked at him in confusion.

With hands clasped on his head now, Jiyong began to breathe harshly while his eyes widened as he heard voice inside his head. It was deep one with slow and slurred manner. As if a television put in turtle speed motion that it distorted the voices and the blurry images inside his head. Those were supposed to scare one person but for him, he was like a hungry man wanting to taste those combinations. But it was as if reaching the moon on feet. He can't reached it. He can't touched it. He can't taste it. And it pained him so much that tears began to well up his eyes while he grunted.

"Call an emergency." Taeyang snapped at Seungri and Daesung who only watched Jiyong in astonishment while he grabbed Jiyong's shoulder in case he hurt himself with empty bottles around. "Just breathe, bro. It's alright. We're here. We're here for you." Taeyang assured.

But to Jiyong. He wasn't hearing anything now aside from the voices who became clearer onto his own ears. A woman's voice. 

'You suit with each other...a monkey girl and an arrogant good for nothing person. Perfect match.' 

Said the voice as if constraint for crying.

'I wish you happiness with monkey girl, Jiyong Kwon. Goodbye.'

Taeyang's hold into Jiyong became firm since he began to thrash violently and shouting in loud voice now. But Tae was weak compared to Jiyong's strength that he was easily pushed aside down the floor while Jiyong dashed forward to the door with pained expression.

"JIYONG! GET HOLD OF HIM!" Tae was literally shouting making Daesung and Seungri ran after their friend before he exited out the private space. Jiyong was thrashing hard that it occasionally hurt just to hold him but both Seungri and Daesung as well as Tae who joined them, held unto him down the floor.

"DID YOU CALL EMERGENCY?!" Tae asked Seungri.

"YEAH!" Seungri answered.

"Jiyong. None of it are true. Calm down. It's alright." Daesung tried to talk him out of it but Jiyong was seeing another when he seemed like begging someone.

"...don't leave." Jiyong shook his head while he lifted his hand to the door. ".....d-dont." 

Tae's felt so hurt seeing his friend acting like he lose his mind. "Hold him tight." he said to Seungri and Daesung before he hit Jiyong to knock him out.

Both Seungri and Daesung looked at Tae with gaping mouth, can't really believed that Jae wuld sort out into violence to make Jiyong stopped on his illusions.

Jiyong was now on the floor while his face a trace of tears. The F3 helped him up the on the couch while waiting for the medical team on call for the heir of the Kwon company.

Jiyong was now lost on his sleep, Tae could only heaved a deep sigh before he dug his phone from his pocket. He then dialed Bom's number.

"Noon..." Tae said. 

"Yes, Tae. Has Jiyong already with you?" Bom asked pleasantly.

"He did and he got another panic episode before I knocked him off to sleep." Tae heaved a deep sigh.

"Have you called the medical team?" Bom's voice became edgy now.

"We did." Jae said.

Bom seemed to be a little stress out for it as she kept on heaving a deep breath. "I'm taking a flight now. Please take care of my little brother."

"Okay." Tae said before ending the call. He then heaved a deep sigh as he looked at Jiyong again.

"Is he getting mad?" Seungri asked worriedly.

"Don't say that." Daesung immediately crossed in.

"He might be. And very close to it." Taeyang said with an angry face. "We gonna do something about it." 

"Like what? It's like we can pluck those mental pain he's having." Seungri said.

"And he's asking someone not to leave him. Who might that be?" Daesung asked. "His dead father?"

Tae only shook his head. "He's long moved on from his death. We better ask Jiyong about it."