14.0

REVERSE

Chapter 14:

 


Taeyang observed Jiyong to have his full attention on Dara who ran to her next subjects along with CL. Both of the girls got sidetrack when they brought them together to the VIP intended for the F4 only. Although he could see how the girls were awkward around them, yet they can't defy Jiyong's request to spend their free time with them.

"Man, that glue is a monster. It ripped my favorite trouser." Seungri complained when he gone out from shower and changed into another trouser.

"Good that your is intact." Daesung laughed.

Taeyang went to Jiyong who was still on the window, eyes directed in the ground. He saw for himself that Dara was still in there as if waiting for someone. That was when CL came back in the VIP room with timid demeanor.

"Cee! Did you miss me? Or you wanna kiss me goodbye before class?" Seungri greeted cheerfully.

"I forgot my textbook. Here it is." CL said before exiting the door, ignoring Seungri.

Taeyang looked at the side of Jiyong's face when he was still somberly looking down to where Dara was waiting.

"I'm not sure if I relayed you the things that I saw in the hospital." Taeyang shook his head.

"What are you saying?" Jiyong said, ushering Dara who began to walk away from the place with CL.

"You're still bullying her." Taeyang said.

"You did say the thing I want to hear." Jiyong turned to him briefly then back to the windows where Dara disappeared. "It's odd but whenever I see her, I always remember that Japanese literature of a man falling down the sky where god let down a thin thread of hair to save him."

"The man grabbed the thread otherwise even by the fact that it's too thin to bare his weight." Taeyang continued, knowing the same literature that Jiyong was talking about.

"It's his desire to be saved." Jiyong's fingers twitched inside his pocket, remembering how her hair felt so smooth on his fingertips. "She's that thread for me. The one that the gods might have let down to soothe the unknown pain that's breaking me."

"Do you come to like her now, Jiyong?" Taeyang asked.

"I don't know. I want to keep her. Monopolize her. Maybe for some selfish reason." Jiyong concluded. 

"Selfish reason?" Taeyang asked.

Jiyong kept his silence in contemplation of things. "I want to live...everyday, I want to desperately live and survive."

Daesung and Seungri who was rowdy in teasing each other became silent as they listened to Jiyong finally opening up.

Even thought it was just a tip of the iceberg that he's carrying.

But slowly...

Slowly...

No matter how big the monster in the closet, they can finally help their friend get rid of it.

***
Minzy and Dara were both surprise at the presence of the F4 again in the cafe. 

"Oh, CL! You're here too?!" Seungri jumped to the seat beside CL whose expression turned sour upon seeing him.

"Minzy..." Daesung politely greeted to her but she only nodded to him casually and faced Jiyong this time. 

"Sir, we don't have spare tables and chairs for you to break here." Minzy said to Jiyong making CL surprised.

Jiyong only smirked at Minzy. "I misbehaved last time."

"This isn't school, Jiyong. Don't get in the way when I'm working." Dara whispered in low voice.

"We're customers here. We would like to have the coffee we didn't have the chance to taste." Taeyang said and followed Jiyong when he settled to his seat followed by Daesung.

"Are they serious, unnie?" Minzy asked.

"Looks like it." Dara said while looking at the F4. Seungri was teasing CL non stop now while Taeyang and Daesung were conversing somehting while Jiyong had a lollipop on his mouth right now while he was focusing on his phone.

Minzy prepared the coffee that the F4 wanted along with some tarts. She then served it to their table because Dara was occupied with another customer.

"You know what? I'm close to having you thrown into milky way." CL said pleasantly, masking her annoyance to Seungri.

"I'm gonna bring you with me. That way we can propagate with Lee species." Seungri teased more since seeing CL's forced pleasantries to him really entertained him.

"Thank you, Minzy-ah." Daesung said sweetly to Minzy who only nodded to him shortly before she left the tables after placing all of their orders in there.

Jiyong had his eyes to Dara who was being polite to her customer, giving some sweet smiles even. He got his coffee and sipped a little from there before his eyes went to his phone. 

Taeyang looked over his shoulder and saw Jiyong was back into dealing with his investments in different platforms. "Is it good time to buy stocks?" 

Jiyong shook his head and pointed at the downturn of the stock market since last month. "Try next month. I've bought a hundreds of stocks online after the downturn."

"Aren't you gonna incur losses doing such?" Taeyang asked.

"I could. But next month's prices will triple." Jiyong confidently said.

"That would triple the prices of those hundreds you bought?" 

"That's my prediction according to the program I created." Jiyong said.

Taeyang could only shook his head, knowing that Jiyong was never wrong when it comes to business matters or money languages. "I wonder how much are you making without lifting a hand."

"Let your money do the work, Tae. That's my principle." Jiyong said while he continued to close the deal into buying stocks from investors who got discouraged with couple of months downturn on the prices.

It was an hour later before Jiyong concluded his transaction online and stretched his neck left and right with closed eyes. He reached for his coffee and once again looked at Dara's direction who was now busily preparing a cake that she got from the pastry display and served it to the adjacent table near them.

"Enjoy." Dara said to which the couple thanked her. 

When she passed by their table, Jiyong grabbed her hand, making her stopped from proceeding to the counter.

"I need something." Jiyong said.

Dara looked around the table before she pleasantly smiled to Jiyong. "Yes, master?"

"Can I have ramen with you again?" Jiyong asked with no hint of frivolousness while it only made Dara reddened especially that everyone's eyes were on her now.

"Again?" Daesung started in a teasing way while Seungri joined her.

"Oi, Minzy. Do you make RAMEN in this cafe?" Seungri asked.

"We don't serve ramen in this cafe, master." Minzy answered truthfully.

"I wonder where can we get the RAMEN AGAIN?" Daesung snickered while Taeyang was silently laughing when Dara was furiously blushing already but Jiyong still wont let go.

"Get your own ramen, you idiot." Dara hissed in low voice, trying to get her hand from his grip but Jiyong wont let go.

"I want to have it with you." Jiyong confessed.

"Oh I bet there are so many RAMEN stocked on Dara's house right now." Seungri wasn't done into teasing her while CL wanted to shut him up seeing Dara's own predicament now.

"Jiyong, I'm working." 

Jiyong looked around and saw everyone were throwing them some stares before he looked at her face.

"Promise me then." he still wont back down. "Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, alright. Now let go." Dara hastily agreed making him smiled with satisfaction.

"Woohoo! Jiyong's getting ramen everyone." Seungri announced to which it made everybody clapped including the customers and Minzy herself.

"Unnie...are you alright?" Minzy asked with a smiling face. 

"I should have known he's up to something." Dara muttered while she went to the storage room to calm herself.

That night ended rather peacefully after the ramen scene where even CL had the teasing look on her face before she left the cafe along with the F4.

"We've been friends for long time and yet I haven't had ramen with you." CL said.

"Ugh! CL!" Dara glared at her friend who laughed at her.

"Bye ramen gangster!' Seungri said.

"The way to Jiyong's heart is through a ramen, ya' all." Daesung added to which it made Minzy finally loosened up and laughed at his joke.

"Thank you for having us, Dara, Minzy." Taeyang politely said to them.

Dara had her eyes to Jiyong who was the last one to exit the cafe and stopped in the counter in front of her.

"How about a kiss, little gangster?" Jiyong .

"How about I let you kiss my little fist, master?" Dara asked pleasantly.

Jiyong just laughed before he left with the boys with their supercars parked in front of the cafe.

"If he only acted that way the first time, I would vote him for you, unnie." Minzy commented.

"What? Acted like an ?" Dara snapped at her.

Minzy only shook her head and smiled at Dara. "Acted as if you're the only woman in the world. That guy is your personal brand of predator. And you are his favorite prey."

"You know what? Stop with your psychology metaphor and shift course into creative writing. You're so good at it." Dara let only a brief sweet smile before it went sour and mumbled something under her breath.

Minzy let a sigh as she looked outside in contemplation. "You look rather lively when he's around." she mumbled.

***************************


Sparrow101: 

Announcement time gang!
Few changes, REVERSE will be omitted from SCHOOL SERIES since the plot are quite heavy for some school fluffs.  
REVERSE will be included in WILD CARD SERIES.

Also, REVERSE is also available with another book in the series . It's TOURNIQUET. here's the teaser chapters:  TOURNIQUET

WILD-CARD SERIES

-untold stories

-hidden gems

-underdog 

-pure shot of tragic love

-nothing but heart wrenching tales

Welcome to the first fours of my bad boys in wild card series. -sparrow101-


                   REVERSE

One chance given with a price predicated it.


                TOURNIQUET

She had no idea that her accidental meeting with the icy gray eyed pureblood vampire would awaken the ancient appetite he’d long leashed tightly. 


                     DEBACLE

His love spells disaster and yet he drank from the affection he ended with a single bullet on her head.

 


        RUSSIAN DEMONAIRE

Never expect heaven in the presence of a notorious demon of Russian Mafia.