13.0

REVERSE

"AHHH!!!" Dara jumped in fright when lot of snakes emerged out her locker when she opened it. Few of the students ran away from where she was sprawled in the floor with all those snakes. She clutched her chest when she felt her heart lurking forward but then realized those weren't real creatures at all.

"Dara-AHH!" CL literally had the jump scare after seeing those snakes in the floor. "What the hell are these?!"

Dara grabbed a few of those snakes and stood wobbling from the floor. "Oh this means war." She said crushing those snakes with her hands.

***
Jiyong actually laughed seeing Dara's frightened reactions in the monitor he was looking at. 

"Should I proceed for the next plan, master Kwon?" asked one of the F4's errand boys.

"No." Jiyong dismissed. "We'll wait it out. What can she do to ask me for a fight? I wanna see that." 

"As you say, master Kwon." the errand boy said before he left the VIP area.

"Oi. You might end up killing her for cardiac arrest." Taeyang said to Jiyong.

"No worries. That girl is a cow. She can manage." Jiyong said as his friends only looked at him with wonderment as to how he was cheerful today. 

"I wonder what did Taeyang told you before you got discharge from the hospital, huh?" Seungri said when Jiyong had been so happy since then.

Jiyong only smirked at them not even planning on spilling any words to them.

"Ey. What did you told him?" Daesung sneaked on Taeyang but Jiyong already looked at Taeyang with warning.

"Not telling." Taeyang teased them.

***
Dara and CL were early comer on their Technical language as they sat on their respective seats. 

"Are you sure about this?" CL asked Dara who was positioning herself at the backseat.

"Shhh! Just make sure he seat beside me while I stick glue on his chair. Fufufu.." Dara chuckled in such funny manner that CL had no choice but to participate even it means pissing off the red dragon of the school.

Not a while, CL felt the sudden jab of nervousness when students began to fill the classroom along with the F4 guys. She then notice Jiyong finding someone with his eyes and a smirk appeared his lips he spotted Dara behind her.

"Dara! He's coming!" CL hissed in low voice.

"Oh shoot. I put too much glue in the chair!" Dara exclaimed.

"That's enough." CL hissed when Jiyong was closing.

"Ey. Kwonie! Right here partner!" Dara called out in rather unusual cheerfulness.

"K-Kwonie?" Jiyong stopped on his track as he looked at Dara's smiling face. There was no way someone will smile like that after being given a heart attack using the fake snakes. "Hey, Seungri, let's switch seats. You with Dara today." he said to Seungri who jumped rather merrily to Dara's direction and sat beside her without question.

"Ah yah...sheesh!" Dara literally swatted Seungri's arm.

"Wae? Wae? Wae?" Seungri asked in alarm when Dara was literally fuming at him.

"You moron. I didn't prepare it for you to sit on." Dara glared at Seungri then to Jiyong who sat beside CL.

"Nice try. Did you enjoy the snakes? It's imported from Dreamworks production. It' seemed real isn't it?" Jiyong said.

"Aish!" Dara wanted to erase that smirk on his face.

"Compared to your cheap glue prank, mine is more heart-stopping." Jiyong snickered.

"G-glue?" Seungri asked and tried standing up when he felt his pants sticking on the chair. Daesung and Taeyang laughed on him while patting Dara's head.

"Nice." Taeyang said rather appreciatively.

Dara curled her fist and with a promise she said. "Watch your back, Kwonie."

CL saw on her peripheral view how Jiyong smiled instead of letting a smirk drawn to his lips. He then looked at her direction that she jumped slightly when he talked to her.

"Switch seat with her now." He said to which made CL immediately stood up, hurled Dara to her seat without question.

"W-what was that for?" Dara asked when she was readily transferred seat like a piece of toy. She had no idea how CL can be that strong as to lift her. "Yah, did you scare her?" she demanded on Jiyong.

"You are more scary. With that face of yours smeared with disgusting glues." he said.

"Eh?!" Dara tried to wipe the glue away when Jiyong beat her into it. She instantly stiffened at Jiyong's careful touch on her cheek with his thumb.

"You're ugly as is. No need to add up to worsen it." he said gently while Dara tried to push away his hand but he didn't let go until he was done.

"Stay still." he said, getting a handkerchief on his pocket.

CL looked around to see the students had paid their attentions to Dara and Jiyong's direction right now. Then she felt Seungri leaning over to her.

"They look good together, right?" Seungri said in low voice.

For unknown reason, CL couldn't help but agree to the rat. As if both looked like the right puzzles brought up to complete each other.

"Let's help them out?" Seungri added with a conspiring smile now.

"I refuse." CL said. 

"Ah meanie, meanie, meanie!" Seungri pouted at her which disgusted CL to the core but she didn't voice it out since the rat is still an F4.

"Stop deceiving me with your sweetness. Kwon. I still have to get back to you." Dara said when he finished cleaning up her face.

"Yeah. Yeah. Save it up little gangster." Jiyong said as he gestured to their front when the teacher came inside the classroom.

"Oh shoot." Dara said as she turned behind her to get her bag. But Jiyong already got it and placed it to her lap. "You didn't put anything inside, did you?" 

"Not in the mood." He said in boredom while Dara proceeded into digging out her note in the subject. "Oh, nothing's strange." she mumbled under her breath not noticing how Jiyong had his arm around her own chair at the back and CL saw it clearly to be more than sending signals to those men who had their eyes on Dara that she was already owned by him.

"Okay, turn to chapter 6 for today's lesson. Read the whole chapter and then after the class, I'm giving a mock quiz." The teacher said, ignoring how the students mumbled complains on their seats but opened their books otherwise.

CL saw it all. The way Jiyong was intently staring while she was being serious on her reading. His hand moved to touch her hair without her noticing. As if he was more than mesmerized by her presence beside him.

Dara noticed Jiyong not even bothering in bringing out the books to read.
"Yah. You wanna fail this subject?"

Jiyong leaned over closely to her personal space making her blinked at the proximity.

"There is no way I'm gonna fail, little gangster. Wae? Are you concern over my welfare?" He asked in low voice and Dara couldn't help the rush of blush on her face. Seeing such reaction satisfied him as he pulled from her space with a smirk.

When the time for the reading was up, the teacher then gave a mock quiz. As for the F4, they didn't bother participating it and the teacher didn't mind it.

"This is so unfair. Why must you be excused?" Dara was muttering while she was scribbling the answer to the sheet they were provided. 

Jiyong kept his silence as he only looked at her answers. 

"You got one principle wrong." he noticed.

"Where?" she paused for the moment and read the answers again.

"Number five." he simply said while he looked to his front.

"Okay, time's up. Pass your papers." The teacher announced to Dara's startlement since she wasn't anymore confident to her answer after Jiyong's words. 

"Oh no..." Dara said regrettably.

"Don't worry. You got the rest of the questions but one." 

Dara looked at him when he sounded reassuring instead of his usual arrogant attitude. She looked down to hide her reddening face from him. 

When the class ended, the only student left in there was Seungri who stayed stuck on his the chair with Dara's glue prank.

"Yah! Don't leave me behind! Chingus!" He cried out but none of the F4 listened.

****

Sparrow101:

Open for pre order on October 28, 2020!!!! Grab yours chingus!!!!

Pm me here or in fb page: Sparrow101