19.0

REVERSE

Chapter 18


Both CL and Dara went over the registrar after receiving a text message from Kwanghee that he was done processing his papers to be admitted the university.
"Tokki-ah! CL-roo!" Kwanghee cheered up upon seeing Dara and CL walking to his direction. 
"Heechie!" Dara and CL received the big hug from their high school friend as they laughed and jumped in circle. 
"The gang is complete!" CL exclaimed.
"Hell yeah!" Kwanghee exclaimed with Dara.
The excited exchanges of greetings ended up at the cafeteria where the three of them were chatting so enthusiastically.
"Omo. It must be them." Kwanghee suddenly stopped talking as his eyes directed to the door where a group of four male students got in.
"Hmm? What is it?" Dara turned to where he was looking at. Her smile faded upon seeing Jiyong with his friends before she immediately grabbed Kwanghee's head and forced him to turn away from looking at F4. She didn't want her friend involving in the bad crap that F4 were up their sleeves.
"Stop looking at them." CL said in low voice. 
"But why not? Aren't they the F4? They're quite popular even in our university." Kwanghee said as he turned to the F4 going up their private space in the cafeteria. "Amazing. They even have their own spaces around here."
"Stop looking at them." Dara literally grabbed Kwanghee's hair which made him exclaimed.
"You're so mean, Tokkie-ah." Kwanghee nursed his aching scalp. 
Dara leaned over him. "You want to live a happy, full of rainbows and cupcake in this school? Then don't even think about breathing the same air near their space or you will offend them." she said in wide eyes.
"And by offending means your literal death sentence with many broken limbs and crack head." CL added.
Kwanghee gasped and bowed down. "Really? They are so scary." he said.
"So horrible that you might have huge chance to befriend the dark lord more than them." Dara sipped her juice.
At the VIP lounge, Jiyong's eyes was trained down the floor. He saw Dara was talking with the new guy in the school in close proximity. 
Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri weren't liking the aura that Jiyong possessed now. Most especially that he drank slowly of his cold water before he stood up from the couch with a glass on his hand.
 Dara jumped in surprise when something came crashing down the floor near their table. It was a broken glass.
When the three of them looked up where it originated, they saw Jiyong looking down so cockily to them while leaning over the parapet's rail.
"Oh. Sorry. Did I scare you?" Jiyong said in coldest voice while Dara frowned at him.
"We should leave." Dara stood up first along with CL and Kwanghee intending to leave but she found herself being grabbed by her hand. She was surprise to even see Jiyong to her right side. "Let go." she warned Jiyong.
"Or what?" Jiyong challenged as he turned to Kwanghee with contempt. "Or this little twig would beat me up? This useless scarecrow?"
"He's my friend." Dara crossed in seeing Jiyong was agitated with Kwanghee.
"Tokkie-ah, we should go." Kwanghee grabbed Dara's hand.
"What? Tokkie-ah?" Jiyong let a sarcastic laughed before he kicked the table that it overturned. "What are you, huh? Someone running some ing zoo? Calling a person with ing name?" Jiyong pushed Kwanghee that he fell down the floor.
"Heechie!" CL and Dara exclaimed in horror. 
"What's the matter with you?!" Dara forcefully disentangled herself from his grip but Jiyong was too strong for her to fight.
"So this new money dude attracts you, huh?" Jiyong scorned. "You're a cheap to settle so low when you can have all the money you want with me!"
Dara was filled with anger that her other hand flew to slap him on his cheek. She immediately regretted it upon seeing the pang of pain that registered on Jiyong's eyes as his grip loosened before he finally let go.
Biting her lower lip, Dara's eyes ushered Jiyong dashing outside the cafeteria along with the F3. She regretted it so much but despite that, she turned to her friends and helped them up.
*************************************************************
Taeyang had found Jiyong in bowed head while leaning over the wall at the back of the school gym. He had his hair crumpled with his fingers laced to his hair.
"Bro..." Taey slowly went near his friend.
"Now she's gonna hate me more. ." Jiyong said under his breath.
"Yeah alright. You've messed up and you deserve that slap though." Taey honestly said.
"Why can't I just be ing sweet and gentle. I'm so messed up." Jiyong self depreciated more.
Taeyang chuckled. "Try again next time. Let it cool down. A woman's rage isn't a fun thing. Most especially after calling her a cheap . Bad move."
"I know, alright? Go off." Jiyong complained.
Taeyang only laughed. He liked this better. This kind of version of Jiyong who seemed a little childish and arrogant compared to the other hostile and cold self before.
Not a while Seungri and Daesung arrived while seeing Jiyong in such condition while Taeyang .
"Aigoo. Must be hard to fall in love." Seungri added the humor.
"Shut up." Jiyong glared at him.
"We taught you to be gentle and yet you went Godzilla awhile ago." Daesung said.
Jiyong stood up intending to leave there but Taeyang stopped him. 
"We can always apologize." Taeyang assured. "I know how."
This got Jiyong's attention now since he trusted Taey more than Seungri and Daesung.
"Better not mess up." Taey said.
***************************************************************
It was 11:38 P.M. When Dara finally finished into baking some cookies into their beat up family oven. Placing them down in the table, she let it cool down a bit.
"Dara? Why are you still awake?" Dara's mom, Nana, asked upon seeing her so busy in the kitchen.
"She is?" Zhi, Dara's father went to check on Dara.
"Ma, Pa. Are you guys hungry? I also made some cookies for you." Dara offered to her parents who accepted the goodies.
"This taste good, dear." Nana praised. "Are you giving these to somebody?"
Dara nodded to her. "Peace offering. I hit somebody that I might get in jail." 
"Omo. You're not usually a violent child, Dara." Nana said.
"Eh. That's alright ,dear. Must be someone bad to actually anger our little angel here." Zhi defended Dara.
"Hehe. My appa is the best." Dara said. "And omma too."
They laughed together as they shared some spared cookies in the tray with hot milk.
Later after that brief moment, she went ahead her bed to rest, bringing with her the little box full of cookies now.
"I'm sorry for hitting you." Dara practiced. She should have understood him more and actually stopped acting hard to get. She'd been through all that in the previous where Jiyong worked hard just to win her heart. This time, it should be her turn to woo him. This time, she'll be cheap for Jiyong. But not the part, she hated that word. "You, Jiyong should be the one to prepare. I'm making you mine." she said and giggled. Thrilled for tomorrow's big plan to win Kwon Jiyong's forgiveness and his heart.
*************************************************************
Early morning, Dara happily said goodbye to her parents before she left to the bus terminal where she got in the first trip. Inside the bus, she'd been deciding whether to personally give the offering to him or to put it on his locker.
However, knowing how popular Jiyong around the school among the college women, she thought otherwise instead. 
Yeah. She was passed all shyness and decided to be such a brute force in going forward. Like a bulldozer that can't be stopped with anything.
"Let's do this!" Dara cheered loudly making the other passengers looked at her direction but she just smiled at them.
However, her big plan was immediately barricaded with a single blow. Kwanghee received a red card from F4 inside the locker. Thus, the early morning bullying including her and CL. Since the three of them actually received the cards too. 
So instead of smelling so nicely perfumed early in the morning, they were bathed with sweats as they ran around the school to avoid the strong bullies in the school. All men, that they were greatly overpowered.
"Are they gone?" CL asked while her hair a horrifying mess in thousand directions. 
"Clear." Dara seriously said before turning to her two friends and saw their state. She can't help but laughed at them.
"Shhh!." Kwanghee ducked down in the overturned garbage cans along with the girls as the bullies kept on searching for them in the distance.
"Aish. I even wore my mom's perfume today." Dara complained as she looked like a pit for egg shots.
Kwanghee was bathed with flours while CL got herself into some chocolate mess.
"I"m supposed to make peace of this childish war but that stupid, childish, arrogant Kwon Jiyong wanted to fight." Dara complained.
"It's my second day and I think I've been through so much in life." Kwanghee complained.
"This is heaven compared to Jiyong's beating." CL said before she gasped when they were spotted again.
"They're right there!" the bullies ran to their direction.
"OMO. COME ON!" Dara screamed as she literally hauled her friends away from there.
The three of them ran in the wideness of the playground intending to just skip one day of school. As they near the gate, their feet skidded into a stop when the F4 were hanging out in there.
"Oh shoot. We've ran up all our lucks today, huh?" Kwanghee mumbled. "Should I sacrifice myself while you both ran for your lives?" 
The bullies stopped upon seeing the F4 in there.
Jiyong looked at the state that Dara was in along with her friends as he approached her in pure wonderment.
"What's this?" Jiyong asked as he looked the bullies who immediately hid their weapons behind their back.
"You asked me what's this? You did this you arrogant jerk!" Dara angrily said.
"What the are you talking about?" Jiyong grabbed Dara's hand this time.
"Don't play coy on me, Kwon." Dara tried to removed his hand off her.
"No one's playing coy here." Jiyong shook Dara's shoulders to make her stop from lashing out.
"You gave us the red notice and they started to bully us since morning." Dara said.
"What?" Jiyong dangerously asked before his blazing eyes went to the bullies behind as he let go of Dara and went over those six male students. 
"They deserve it, Master Jiyo-" one bully started to say but Jiyong already punch him in the face.
"You all have the audacity to issue the red notice huh?" Jiyong said as he continued beating those bullies. "You wanna play F4 so much?! Huh?! Huh?!" 
Taeyang actually helped into beating the bullies as if angered at mere thought that the name of F4 was being used so lightly.
"None of us issued the card. Just so you know." Daesung was the one to explain as he helped Dara cleaned up herself by giving her some handkerchief.
"We don't do that anymore." Seungri winked at CL, giving her some handkerchief too.
"If not the F4, then who?" Kwanghee asked.
"We're about to find out." Seungri nodded to the fight before them where all bullies had bloody faces as they kneel in front of Jiyong and Taeyang 
"Who gave you the order to issue the card?" Taeyang asked in calm voice although he was angry about it.
"We don't know." the leader of the bullies said. "We thought the order was from you master Jiyong."
"Are you ing with me?" Jiyong lost his impatience as he intended to land another hard punch to the bully's face.
"Here's the red card and the note in it. We swear we thought the order came from you." the bully said.
Taey got it and read it. "I'll take care of this, Jiyong. For now, take care of her." 
Jiyong looked at Taey before he looked at Dara's direction. With a clenched jaws, he marched away from there and grabbed Dara's hand.
"Let's get you clean up." he said.
"Don't worry Dara. We'll take care of them." Seungri winked at her which only made Dara looked at CL and Kwanghee in worry.

***************************************************************

 

 

Sparrow101:

Let's all have Red Horse fellow applers😅. 

Anyway, here's another update💕