16.0

REVERSE

The night didn't end with a simple dinner at the noddle shop when Bom decided to have a drink with her in one of the expensive club in Gangnam district.

When the three of them entered the club, they were immediately ushered into a VVIP area by the club's host.

"I should probably get going." Dara once again stood up from her seat but Bom put her back in place.

"Don't go. I've missed girl's night so much." Bom pouted.

"Girl's night? But your brother is here. This isn't anywhere girl's night." Dara reasoned out while Jiyong only smirked as he downed his drink in a rocked-ice. The VVIP room she was in, had its own bartender and drinks lining up for the choosing. The couch which could shame the clouds for its softness screamed so much money to her eyes that it was unfitting for her own taste.

"In that case, please leave us alone, Jiyong. Go and play outside." Bom immediately said.

When Dara turned to his direction, she can't help but felt hot on her cheeks, remembering the kiss awhile back.

"Whatever. Don't drink too much, noona." Jiyong said as he stood and and placed his hand above Dara's head and ruffled her hair.

"Aish." Dara swatted his hand off her head which only made him chuckled and left the room.

Bom then stared intently at Dara with full interest. "So, how did you know my brother?"

Dara heaved a deep sigh before she decided to just let Bom do her thing. She knew too well that this woman was just as stubborn as Jiyong.

"Everybody in the school knows him." Dara answered.

"In the school...so you mean, you also study in the same school as him?" Bom asked. 

"Yeah."

"You must be rich to study in Sungkyun?"

"I'm not anywhere rich. I've just been out from my part time job awhile ago." Dara answered.

"Here's the cherry bomb, Miss Choi." Said the bartender as he slid two glass of newly concocted liquor to their table. 

"Thanks, Woogy." Bom said as she handed one to Dara.

"Oh no. I have classes tomorrow." Dara refused.

"Don't worry. It's ladies drink and it's so light, I assure you." Bom smiled, ignoring how Woogy smiled in secret knowing the fact that he just concocted one silent bomb into their drink. When Bom requested it, he knew she was into interrogating someone. Cherry Bomb was perfect drink for it. Because it also could be likened into truth serum.

"I'll just take a sip." Dara said.

"Sure. Don't force it in." Bom agreed. "So you're saying that you're not rich?"

"That's what I said." Dara said and had her eyes widened in pleasure upon tasting Cheery Bomb. "This is fizzy and sweet."

"Right. We should get another." Bom then winked at Woogy who only shook his head while he proceeded into making another bomb. "So, do you like my brother?" Bom asked once again with a smile as Dara literally downed her drink.

Woogy placed another drink to their table paired with some grilled meat which caught Dara's attention as she forked some meat and ate it. She thought that if that was girl's night out, it was very much light and calm compared to what she was seeing in the movies.

"So do you like my brother, Dara?" Bom asked once again as she held her drink to her lips while Dara had finished her second Bomb.

Dara looked up to Bom now and giggled like a little girl before she nodded.

Bom glanced at Woogy in appreciation as his second concoction took affect rather quickly.

"Isn't it too hot in here?" Dara said not knowing that her speech slurred as she removed her cardigan and threw it in the couch.

"Yeah I think so." Bom just agreed and removed her own fur coat just to show Dara that she wasn't alone in feeling so. " So, did you approach my brother first?"

"Yes!" Dara excitedly said, raising her hand up. "I punch him in the face!" She then clapped her hands like a child.

"Why did you do that though? Was he being a jerk?" Bom asked for more.

"He hurt my best friend and then I got so...so...angry and I go ninja on him. It was hard punch and it hurt my fist." Dara pouted while she gesturing her hands for added demonstration. It made Bom smiled when Dara looked so handful on her drunken state.

"Do you want to date my brother? He is rich you know." Bom baited.

"I don't want his money." Dara said in almost closed eyes but her deep frown on her forehead was quite visible.

"If not his money, what is it that you want then?" Bom asked placing her drink down the table and gesturing Jiyong to not say any word when he got in and saw Dara in such state. He caught the last question that Bom asked Dara.

"His happiness." Dara said and leaned over her head on the table. "The world is spinning. It's not light drink at all. It's not." she mumbled in bowed head.

Only Woogy was the sole witness on how both Bom and Jiyong was speechless over the woman named Dara said. 

Dara looked up to Bom and pointed at her. "You lieddddd. Not light." she shook her head with a grin on her face.

"Okay. That's enough." Jiyong said making Dara looked up to him.

"Oh. It's Jiyong! Bommie-ah. It's your arrogant brother!" Dara clapped her hands like a child now.

"Bommie-ah?" Bom and Jiyong looked at each other, not knowing how did Dara knew such pet name that their father used to call her when she was a child. "Dara how did you know that?"

"Me?" Dara pointed at herself playfully with. "You're asking me how did I know that? You're so funny, Bommie-ah. You told me so."

"I-I didn't..." Bom's face now was a mixture of confusion and something else as she looked at Jiyong's frowning face.

"How did you know about that name?" Jiyong's face blended with slight hostility as he shielded Bom behind him.

But Dara was too drunk to notice the heavy atmosphere inside the VVIP room that even Woogy stiffened behind the bar counter. He knew what was happening. For the long years he'd been serving the Kwon siblings, he also got to witness a part of their life. And that includes the mystery of unidentified stalker of the siblings for the very long time. It left Bom in trauma and Jiyong in anxiety when he was in junior high. That case wasn't resolve since the culprit was good in hiding.

Tonight. The way Dara knew that little secret of Bom's pet name, was no more than suspicious. 

Dara somberly looked at Jiyong's face and being still under the influence of cherry bomb which simply a concoction of truthfulness, she had no inhibition when she answered him.

"It's because we've met before...you died and I cried over your cold grave..." she said as she collapsed on her side at the couch while she looked blankly in the ceiling. "So don't..." she shook her head. "...don't you ever kiss me again.Jebal." she giggled but her tears told them otherwise. "Don't make me hold that withered flowers again, Jiyong. I don't want to hurt you." Dara ended up sobbing now making Bom looked at her in worried expression.

"What did you put in the drinks, Woogy?" Bom asked.

"I-it's the usual Ms. Choi." Woogy answered.

Jiyong on the other hand, was reminded of that reoccurring dreams he had been having. That cemetery with his name in the stone while the woman stood there in the rain holding those dead flowers with her hand.

So this was the woman in that dream.

"Noona..." Jiyong called out when his eyes still directed to Dara whose eyes were already closed. "Let's go home."

Bom nodded to him. "I'll drive."

Jiyong then went to haul Dara from the couch and followed Bom who got out first the VVIP. They went into the secret door intended for their exit from the place. 

Bom waited for Jiyong to get inside the backseat. She saw in the rear mirror how he carefully placed Dara in the seat before he got in.

When they hit the road, Bom kept glancing at the rear this time which didn't escape from Jiyong's eyes.

"Do you think she's the...stalker?" Bom asked.

Jiyong looked down first to the sleeping form of Dara who had her head on his lap. It was even crazy to even think that he was seriously fond of her that he wont even think bad of her at all. "She's not." he just wished so. Because if she turned out to be that person which traumatized his sister, he didn't know what he will do to her.

"How did she even know such name, dear?" Bom asked.

"I don't know." Jiyong's jaws tightened as he looked outside in troubled look. Bom knew too well as to push further in such subject after seeing his expression. She directed her attention to the road now.

It took a while before Bom speak again. "Do you know where she's living?"

Jiyong looked at the mirror before he looked at Dara's face. "I don't."

"Can you ask her?" Bom urged.

"I don't know if she can answer me now." 

"Try asking."

Heaving a deep sigh, Jiyong gently tapped Dara's cheek this time which made her brows twitched into slight frown while she still had her closed eyes. "Dara? Where's your house located?"

Dara only groaned and swatted his hand off her face. 

"We'll get you home. Tell us your home address." He tried again.

"Shuuuut it...shhh...."Dara responded instead and carelessly put her finger to her lips.

Jiyong looked up to the mirror when Bom chuckled in response. "Yeah. She's not the stalker alright. How can one be this careless huh?"

"What should we do with her?" He asked.

"I don't know. Throw her somewhere?" Bom joked.

"Are you kidding me?" he hissed.

"Yah. I'm kidding." Bom defended. "It's fun to have her actually. And Cheery Bomb actually worked."

"What do you mean?" Jiyong asked.

"Here watch this." Bom cleared . "Dara! Dara wake up!" 

"Noona." Jiyong frowned when Dara actually jolted on her sleep before she groaned.

"Dara, are you in love with Jiyong?" Bom immediately asked.

To Jiyong's surprise, Dara nodded.

"What? I can't hear you." Bom pressed.

"Yesssssssss!" Dara said. 

"Is it because he's rich?" Bom added.

"NOOOOO!" Dara shook her head in closed eyes. "Jiyong's...Jiyong is a good person..."

Bom grinned widely now seeing the look on her brother's eyes as he looked down to Dara.

"Looks like she reciprocates your feelings brother." Bom said. 

****

Sparrow101

This chap is dedicated to the most adorable bugger of mine on FB. Eto na princess. Sayo to.