17.0

REVERSE

med so loudly this time, pushing herself away from him that she fell over the bed with a loud thud. 
Bom ran over her brother's bed and saw Dara scrambling down the bed with some pillows and blanket joining her. She got in with a grin while eyeing Jiyong who bolted sleepily into a sit and ruffled his hair with a frown. He then looked at the other side of the bed and saw Dara's rattled state in there.
"Good morning!" Bom greeted Dara who was still hysterics over everything.
"What am I doing here?! How the hell did I end up here?! What the hell?! AHHHHH!!!!" Dara screamed loudly while Jiyong threw some pillows to her face making her shut up that instant.
"It's five in the morning! Give me a break!" Jiyong hissed in sleepy eyes.
"You ert! You did this to me! Yah!" Dara threw some pillow back to his face too.
"Actually it's you who invited yourself in at his room last night." Bom corrected.
"Me? Why would I do that?" Dara demanded in almost crying state.
"I don't know. You mumbled over being a maid once." Bom said.
Dara's eyes widened at that. Scared over what was she blurting over last night as she literally pulled her hair like a crazy person, mumbling words under when she buried her face in the pillow. She reminded herself not to drink next time.
"I need to go. I'm sorry. I'm a crazy person. Don't get involve with me again." Dara advised while she winced while she was picking up her things in the chair across the bed.
"Have some breakfast with us." Bom offered.
"No thanks." Dara hastily wore her cardigan and tied her messy hair.
"Why such hurry, Dara? You should stay with us a little longer. You told us things which needs explaining." Bom crossed in.
Dara suddenly got nervous as she looked at Bom's serious face and Jiyong's penetrating eyes. "What things?"

"That you love me." Jiyong said. 
Dara bit her lower lip in nervousness while her eyes widened which didn't escaped from Jiyong's observing eyes.
"I was drunk confessing?" Dara reasoned out and winced knowing that she can't really lie well.
When Jiyong stood up, she felt more tense while Bom was just all smiles. 
"How about the things you said about my grave and you, crying over it?" Jiyong towered over her.
Bom's smile disappeared upon remembering that Dara indeed said those things last night. She remembered Jiyong shared the same thing to her one time in which he suspected the woman crying on his grave was her. It turned out it was Dara. But the real mystery is, how did she knew even Jiyong's nightmare?
"Who are you?" Jiyong's inquiring wasn't even put in such a nice way which Dara gulped in nervousness. "Are you the stalker from before?"
Bom noticed how Jiyong's fists clenched tightly when he finally asked those to Dara. If she ever turned out to be that stalker, heaven forbid they gonna send her in jail.
Dara blinking in contemplation before she nodded rather enthusiastically. "OMO! I'm so busted! Hahaha! I'm sorry for bothering you all this time." Dara said while laughing nervously as she slightly stepped on her left side for some escape route. Jiyong kept on following her moves. "What? I said sorry already. I wont put love letters in your locker anymore and...and...I wont put chocolates under your desk?" she said as if only guessing for an excuses.
Jiyong scoffed at her responses seeing through all her excuses. Maybe she didn't answer about his inquiry about his dream but her words were enough proof that she wasn't that stalker that the Kwon family had still yet to deal with.
"Ah so you're the stalker from the school huh? Putting some love letter and and chocolates to my desk?" Jiyong nodded, riding to Dara's lies while he looked at Bom this time. "Noona, I finally found her."
"Ah so this is the stalker you're talking about?" Bom went with it.
Dara nodded when she thought they were believing her. "Yeah, yeah it's me. I'm so guilty and I know I'm so weird and freakish. You don't want me involving your life anymore. I just want your...your...money! Yes your money!" she even nodded while Jiyong did the same to her.
"My money, huh?" Jiyong continued to follow at the door.
"Yep." she said, eyeing the door every once in a while.
"Noona, remember when I told you about that stalker in school? What were we talking again in the car?" Jiyong said while he grabbed Dara's shoulder to prevent her from running away.
"Ah yes. You clearly told me that if you find that stalker in school, you would kiss her and make her yours." Bom answered with a smirk before she turned away from the place, ignoring how Dara's eyes widened in horror before she tried running away from Jiyong.
"NOHmpt!!!" Dara's other words was shut off down when Jiyong actually kissed her there without reservation. As if he was forcefully bending her will to submit to him. She didn't have much strength to fight back when she felt so weak on his arms right now. And before she knew it, she finally responded to his kisses which almost made him groaned. 
Jiyong wasn't liking how she insisted not to kiss her again from last nights event. As if begging him not to kiss her when he felt damn ecstatic on her lips. Like it was more than pure heroine at the tip on his tongue. And the fact that she may have feelings for him made it more tastier.  
When he broke the kiss, she looked at him in wonder. "I'm not the stalker." she confessed.
"So?"
"That means you shouldn't be kissing me." Dara said.
Jiyong only smirked at her. "I told you I'm making you mine." he said.
Dara only bit her lower lip with a frown. "Why would I be owned with someone violent? You hurt my friend."
Jiyong nodded in admission. "What would make you say yes then?"
"Will you stop pursuing me if I say I'm poor?" Dara baited.
"No."
"Okay. I'm a sicko stalker again."
"No."
Dara looked down, thinking hard not even noticing she was still on his arms this time. The little frowning on her brows actually made him in smile as if amused over her little actions.
"Ah. I'm a social climber."
"I'll let you social climbed me until you drain my inheritance." he said.
"I don't...like you." Dara said and bit her lip which immediately erased the arrogant smirk on his face while he loosened his hold to her. 
Jiyong distanced himself from her while staring intently to her eyes while she blinked in awkwardness.
"Are you saving yourself for someone special then?" he asked in low voice.
"Yes." Dara said in bowed head as she bit her lip, a gesture she always do whenever she was lying. 
Jiyong nodded as he looked to his left side and combed his head with his fingers. " So it was all drunken confession then?"
Dara didn't answer him seeing how he was almost glaring at her. 
"Tell me. Was it all because of alcohol?" he hissed which startled her. "Or is it you're running away from someone like me? I'm ing rich. I got money to change your life. All you gonna have to do is to keep me company all the time. In school and outside."
"Not everyone can be bought with money, Kwon." Dara countered back, feeling she was yet back again into the same situation where Jiyong once did this to her. Like the first time,it felt so insulting that she felt mad about it. "I'm sorry for last night's trouble."
Dara then left him be, ignoring Bom who walked back again to the room. 
*************************************************************
"Who were you with last night? I kept calling your phone and you wont answer me." CL said and handed Dara a bottled water when she downed a pain reliever for her headache.

"I went out with someone for a drink." Dara only said as she leaned over her head with folded arms on the aluminum table along in the study area of the hallway.
"Drink? Yah, you can't even hold your own drink." CL said.
"I know. Remind me not to do that again. It seriously ." Dara complained. " My head is super painful. " 
Their conversation forestalled when Hanseo came with her league of armies crowding them.
"What do you want?" CL asked while Dara looked up in half lidded eyes.
"Don't talk to me, ." Hanseo glared at CL. "Dara, answer me truthfully."
"What? Yah, my head hurts. So don't try to piss me off or I might end up biting your heads off." Dara said.
"Y-yah. That's so grotesque." Hanseo stammered. 
"What? Make it quick." Dara complained.
"Were you in a club last night? Someone said that you were seen hanging out with the Kwon siblings. Which is very impossible when you're out of their league. Jessica Kwon Choi is so perfect that you'll look like a piece of insect."
"What about it?" Dara frowned which made everybody gasped.
"Was it you? In that expensive bar with Jiyong and Jessica?" Hanseo asked in shocked while the rest of the girls murmured in hate against Dara.
"She's such a ." one even said.
Dara ignored them and gone back into leaning down her head when pain hit her once again. "Urgh. Can we have this later, Hanseo? I'm so close to biting you off." 
Hanseo began to back off but one of her friend actually poured some water on Dara's head instead.
"Yah!" CL shouted. "What's your problem, Lengel?"
The rest of the girls cheered for what Lengel did while Hanseo poked Dara this time.
"Yah. Are you still alive?" Hanseo asked but was startled when Dara suddenly grabbed her own water bottle and began splashing them unceasingly. The crowd of the girls scattered making Dara laughed this time along with CL.

***************************************************************

 

 Sparrow101:
Happy new year gang!