12.0

REVERSE

Taeyang saw Dara sleeping in an uncomfortable position while leaning down her head on Jiyong's bed. It was understandable that she fell asleep waiting for him to wake up until she fell asleep. 

The clock already hit eleven in the dot and Taeyang can't have Dara suffer for stiffneck when she wakes up. So he carefully lifted her up in bridal style, guessing where he must put her. The sofa is where he planned to sleep on so without much choice at all, she placed her right beside Jiyong since he got more space in bed. 

Without waking up both Jiyong and Dara, Taeyang succeeded into his agenda while he smirked and went to the sofa to get some sleep. Seungri and Daesung called that they wont be able to come back in the hospital for some reasons. So he had no choice but to watch over Jiyong since Bom asked him personally to do so.

Dara stirred a little on her sleep, mumbling something under her breath as she scooted nearer to Jiyong's sleeping frame. Taeyang couldn't help but smile seeing the two in peaceful slumber. Remembering into seeing what Dara did to Jiyong this morning, he concluded that Dara might already been in love with their leader.

He just hope for the best of Jiyong's sanity and Dara might have been his lighthouse in the darkness that even none of the F3 could get through.

***
He was dreaming again.

He's back at that silent cemetery where he saw his tombstone. However, instead of seeing his name in there, it was already blank. With a confusion on his face, he looked around and saw the fogs clearing up, revealing a woman on strange clothing. Her face wasn't shown to him due to the tree shadowing her face. He thought she might be the guardian in that place since he always saw her beside his grave.

"Is this mine?" Jiyong asked to the woman but she didn't answer while the wind carried her hair and dress along with it. Instead of words, she pointed at certain direction to which he saw another presence of tombstone in there.

When he was about to step towards it, his attention went to the woman again when she giggled all of the sudden. As if entertained at something. When he looked again the tombstone, he was puzzled to see a name in there. A name he can't read since it came so blurry to his eyes.

"I can't read it. Is that mine?" He complained to the woman.

"Shh..." the woman put her finger to her lips ." It's not time yet. Now, wake up."

Jiyong woke up with a subtle gasp escaping his lips before he looked up to the white ceiling. The event in the school came to his remembrance at that instant, feeling s sudden shot of headache on his head. When he was about to touch his head, he was constricted by someone on his right side. 

A woman.

He blinked in wonderment. 

When he took a closer look, his heart suddenly created a jolt of nervousness that it created a beeping noise to the machine attached to him. It woke Taeyang who hastily stood up to attend him.

"Finally, you're awake." Taeyang said. 

"What happened? Is she hurt? Why is she here?" Jiyong asked in rasped voice.

"No. Just a few cuts. The doctor gave her some painkiller shot and she was knock off in a minute." Taeyang explained. " I haven't had the chance to ask for spare bed so I placed her beside you. I hope you don't mind."

"N-no..." Jiyong immediately said. "...she's not seriously hurt, isn't she?" 

"No. Don't worry about it."

Jiyong heaved a deep sigh then. "She saw me... making a fool of myself..."

"She stayed with you otherwise." Taeyang said. "She called us after you passed out and she stayed with you."

Jiyong looked at Taeyang briefly before he looked down to the woman sleeping on his side. "Did she look scared?"

"Not a bit." Taeynag assured him.

Both of their attention went to Dara who slightly groaned on her sleep before she stirred awake. There was blank expression on her face before she looked up to Jiyong's direction. When they met eyes, she was still trying to blink away her drowsiness until she realized what kind of position she was in.

With a widening eyes, she let an intake of breath as she pushed herself faraway from him.

"Hey, be careful. Will you?!" Jiyong hissed when he held her arm and prevented her from falling from the bed. Taeyang too had immediately shielded her in the edge in the bed.

"I should have seen this coming. I'm sorry for surprising you." Taeyang said.

"W-why am I on his bed?" She asked, turning to Taeyang. 

"You looked uncomfortable so I placed you beside him. Jiyong didn't mind though." Taeyang smiled.

Dara looked at Jiyong who still held her arm tightly with a frown on his face. She let a calming breath before she slowly bolted up from the bed, making him loosened his hold to her.

"How do you feel right now?" she asked Jiyong.

"I-I'm fine." Jiyong turned away from looking at her.

Dara nodded at that and got off from the bed. She then stretched for the moment before she turned to his direction. "Now that you calm down, be sure to be healthy and attend school. I've yet to make a comeback with all the troubles you caused me."

"What?"

"You've been picking on me and put me on edge. I've yet to make a comeback, Kwon leader." Dara said. "So don't you dare runaway."

Jiyong looked intently on her eyes, knowing what she meant by that. "I'm sorry about...the cafe."

Taeyang silently let a proud smile, seeing for himself how can a mere woman crumble all the built up pride of an arrogant Kwon.

Dara reached to his forehead and flickered that spot with her fingers that it made Jiyong frowned. "Now, we're even."

***

When CL saw Dara walking in a distance, she kept pace until she was able to catch her on the hallway, 

"Hey," she greeted Dara.

"Cee." 

"I heard from the rat-" Cl paused and looked around. "-from Seungri that you were hurt yesterday and needed to be in the hospital." 

"A-ah, I got few cuts but it's nothing serious."

"Someone saw a chopper came to pick up the F4 at the rooftop. Were you with Jiyong when you got those cuts?"

"Wow. Did someone also saw me with them yesterday?" Dara asked.

"No one. Just a jest." CL said. "Seungri's been saying that you can't attend classes yesterday for some reason. I thought they are bullying you."

"No. Nothing of sort."

"But did you end up with cuts then?" CL demanded. "First you got cigarette burn on your hand and then cuts in your flesh. Maybe we should avoid Jiyong of F4 at this rate."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Dara stopped from walking an looked at CL.

"Do you think it wasn't known among the elite about Jiyong's condition?"

Dara gasped at that while she looked around. She then brought CL to the less crowded place.

"Don't say anything." Dara said.

"So you knew?" CL asked.

"Not really. Still trying to know more about it." Dara said. "Like I say, don't say anything about it or it might invite trouble under your nose."

CL only heaved a deep sigh since she felt a little intimidated at Dara's words. "I hope you're aware that it isn't your job to fix him. He's clearly unsound. One can only gain cuts from trying to fix a shattered glass."

"CL..."

"And it's even happening now." CL said while Dara smiled on her, hugging CL this time.

"Ah saranghaeyo, Cee!" Dara beamed, feeling so happy for CL's concern for her.

"Ah yah. Let me go." CL complained but Dara only shook her head.

They only got startled when few of the women within the vicinity screamed in delight.

"F4 is here! OMO!!!!!!" Hanseo was the loudest as well as her fellow fanatics in welcoming the F4 who entered the campus through their cars.

Not a while, Dara saw Jiyong emerging from his Royce, looking naturally imposing like before. As if he didn't morphed into a mad man yesterday. Seungri, Daesung and Taeyang followed behind him when they walked out from the parking lot intended for them only.

The F4 fanatics cheered into welcoming the boys in the school like an everyday occurrence in the school.

"Look at him. Does he look like unsound to you, Cee?" Dara asked as her eyes directed to Jiyong.

"Not at all. That's why I doubted the rumors." CL said. "Oh no, the rat is waving at this direction. Should we act like we didn't see them?"

"Good plan, But Jiyong seemed to notice us. Oh, Daesung and Taeyang are waving at us." Dara said. "And I even challenge him yesterday for some war today. Got anything in mind, Cee?"

"Aside from running away? That's it." CL said. "Come on,they're closing."

"Ah!" Dara exclaimed when CL dragged her away from there before F4 could reached them.

Jiyong as well as the rest of the F4 stopped walking after they saw Dara and CL were clearly running away from them.

Jiyong smirked seeing that while he turned to his friends. "Someone's being a coward."

"I thought it will be fun today since little gangster challenged you at the hospital." Taeyang said.

"Let's go. The fun is about to start." Jiyong said while he pocketed both of hands on his jacket as he stepped towards certain direction.

 

****

Sparrow101: 

Mark the date for another batch of pre order!!!!❤💓