19.0

REVERSE

Even she had been inside the Kwon's massive house, her eyes still shook at how far wide the area was. Even Jiyong's room already worth the whole area of her small neighborhood alone. No one can even blamed her even she ended up riding bicycle around his room alone.
Her attention was stolen from taking in all the details of Jiyong's room when the front door opened with Jiyong getting in the room. She was sitting in the bed with slightly damped hair and robe around her body after she finished showering.
Jiyong paused in the door and regarded the woman on his bed. He had his first aid kit on his hand to tend some slight scratches on her face. He had no idea why nervousness shot his system while she was just there sitting on his bed, looking at him in silence. 
His attention only got caught up by the window when there was thundering outside supervening the heavy rain that began to pour. His fingers twitched in the slightest while his eyes still drilled outside. The tapping of the water rain in the closed window seemed innocent yet Jiyong regarded it in subtle panic. His breathing gradually deviated from normal pace. When he felt it coming, he looked down immediately not wanting to look foolish before her when his anxiety kicked in.
Dara's brows furrowed following every tiny detail of the changed on his demeanor when he looked outside the window. She looked at the heavy pouring before she returned her eyes to him when he looked down to his feet. It took a few minutes before Jiyong had seemed to gather all of his wits when he walked to her and sat in the bed.
"I'll do this quick." he said in tight voice which didn't escape from her observation.
"Are you alright?" She asked which made him stop from getting something on the kit. She looked down to his hands which had the slightest tremor that it couldn't be seen easily. As if he was hiding it from her. "Is it the rain?"
And Dara had no idea it was the last straw when Jiyong literally stood up from the bed and ran to the bathroom and slammed the door close behind.
In panic, Dara followed him, knowing that something was really wrong about him again. "Hey, are you alright? Open up." Dara knocked on the door countless times but she was only responded with his grunt and heavy breathing.
Scared what was he up to after recalling details of his life from the other students in the school, Dara ran away from there and went to find anyone in the house. She scanned every door in hallway, trying to find Bom's room to seek for help. But her mind was muddled over something and she felt horrified upon seeing the smiling face of that woman she met in the grave. 
Tick tock
Tick tock

The woman's grin inside her mind was teasing Dara as if telling her that Jiyong could finally meet his final destination that very day if she wont hurry up. She knew he was suicidal. Even if she refused to accept it since he wasn't like that, still it seemed to be happening. That subtle signs should be her dead giveaway to hug him but she failed to do so. 
As if loosing with time, Dara screamed loudly in the hallway as if she became a mad woman herself. 
The rain was making her crazy too.
For under it, she held the withered flowers to offer in that cold stone.
*************************************************************
Bom, as well as the butler halted from discussing something when they heard the familiar voice, screaming in loud voice.
"Dara..." Bom stood up from her study table and ran to the door along with the butler. They located where that scream originated and they found out the woman on white unkept robe in the hallway, seemingly lost in there. "What happened?! Did he do something to you?!"
Instead of answering Bom, Dara dragged Bom in panic towards Jiyong's room while running. "Help me."
Bom's eyes widened at that and also had kept up pace with Dara towards Jiyong's room.
When they got in the room, it was silent and yet there was banging in the comfort room. 
"Quick his medicine!" Bom turned to the butler who immediately dashed for the young master's medicine. She ran to close the heavy curtains to conceal the rain from their views. She then got one spare key on the drawer before she went to unlock the door. 
Dara had only stood there while curling her hands together. She bit her lower lip when Bom pushed the door open. She joined Bom in the bathroom who dashed inside.
Beside the bathtub, Jiyong was curled up while he clutched his own head with his hands. When Bom went to her brother, Dara took note of the mess in the bathroom and some stains of scarlet to the ever white tiles. Now the bathroom was filled with sobs of the person she used to know to be so arrogant. That mighty Kwon Jiyong cried like he was defeated over something while Bom enclosed him in a hug.
"It's alright, Jiyong. You're alright. You're alright." Bom assured while she stopped herself from crying too. 
"Don't...p-please...noona....don't let her see me..." Jiyong begged in broken voice, trying to win over the monster inside his head. He had no idea that the last person he wanted to see him like that was already looking at him in unreadable expression.
Bom turned to Dara this time while she hid Jiyong from her view. "Please go." She mouthed to her which made Dara made a step back 
Now exiting the door, Dara gathered all her things to escape from there, ignoring the butler who passed by her as she slung her bag pack. She was at the grand door of the house when she looked up the dark sky and the onset of the heavy rain. 
No it wasn't only him that was scared of the rain.
She was too.
For it predicated nightmare.
Seeing that name again and again on her dreams while she stood there staring at it. With tears escaping her eyes, her breathing ragged while she mumbled something under her breath.
"Why is this happening to him?" she realized she had been asking that since she stood there immobile in the bathroom.
Do you think chances came for free? Life was returned back in exchange for something. 
"What? His sanity?" Dara accused to someone no one can see since she was responding to the voices of her thought.
Yes. But not the feelings predicated it...and that what's been tormenting him.
"Take the pain away. At least for him." She continued, crying alone in the door even though the rain already wet the portion of her body. "Make it go away...please..." she cried while she curled down the floor.
The gushing of winds fanned her face while the rain seemed to answer her own question. Even without the help of the voice inside her head, she stood up her feet and began sprinting forward to certain direction, in the middle of lush gardens of the Kwon.
The only thing that left by the door was her bag and one of her shoe as its owner had gotten to somewhere.
***************************************************************
"Jiyong just take this! It will be alright!" Bom clutched the medicine on her palm when Jiyong began to get worser as he thrashed again while shouting in loud voice.
The butler already got the young master on his arms but he continued to thrash violently as if he'd been stabbed countless times inside his chest. It took few minutes minute when even the butler can't seemed to stop the young master from his panic seizures.
"JIYONG!" Bom screamed his name when he got out the bathroom with crazy eyes as if he was horrified over something.
The butler already helped Bom stand up from being sprawled in the floor as they followed the young master when he got out his room in a dash.
"Quick follow him Sebastian!" Bom tried to keep pace but her brother was too quick and if they'll be too late, Jiyong might succeed into taking his life right now. For his panic seizure was blended with anxiety over the trauma of the past. Yes. It was also raining that time they were once kidnapped. But Jiyong seemed to be referring to someone when he begged someone to stay and not leave. He seemed more than devastated that even she had no clue why he had became someone she can't recognised.
In the grand staircase, Bom had seen Jiyong stood frozen in the opening of the grand door of the house while the butler was convincing the master to stay calm. Now, joining them in the same floor, Bom tried to get hold of herself as she walked to Jiyong.
"Jiyong...dear..."Bom called out when Jiyong only stared at the rain outside the door while his breathing still ragged. "...it's alright."
Even in that heavy rain, Dara was able to find her way back to the grand door, all batted with rainwater and with some of her hair sticking her face. She labored in breath as if in marathon over something. Just before she could get inside, her feet halted upon beholding Jiyong standing in the distance in front of the opened door along with Bom and the butler.
When their eyes met, Dara held firm to the white flowers she illegally picked from the Kwon's garden. For she felt like she owed him fresh ones after she had gave him the ugly withered flowers on his grave. Dara forced herself to smile now even though she was shivering in coldness while the rain still continued its downpour over her head. She then slowly lifted her hand which held the flowers tightly in the direction of someone she wished to be safe from all the monsters he was dealing now. Her hands trembled so much either of coldness or nervousness but she waited for him to step out.
Even if he refused to think that she had seen his pitiful self, however, seeing her outside the door told him that she sees through all of him. The rain always tortured him over some intangible reasons. It always predicated pain he can't explained that it always drove him insane. As if memories were locked in every droplets of the merciless downpour of the cloud water. But he refused to drink from it. For it seemed filled with twinge he knew he can't stand to discover.
Yet, seeing her stand underneath the dark sky while it cried down the ground, all his fears began to ebb away while he made his first step to the door. When he did so, she was like a mermaid which tempted the sailor to join her in the chasm of dark waters when she made a step back. And just like those stupid sailor who knew he would drowned in the ocean just to kiss the mermaid, he too felt his own stupidity. For in every progress of his steps, she she made few steps back until she was back again in the opening. 
That woman whom he saw who cried in that grave stone with his name on it, held some fresh flowers on her hand in contrast to the withered ones she had on his dreams. And she was waiting for him to meet her. In that scary influence of rain she was waiting for him. 
Jiyong clenched his fists together before he made a determined strides outside the door, focusing his eyes solely to the woman, ignoring how the rain had instantly soaked him at its pouring. Without much unnecessary talk, he nabbed the flowers she offered him while his other hand encased her head and eagerly caught her lips to his own.

*******

 

Sparrow101:

Let's all have Red Horse fellow applers😅. 

Anyway, here's another update💕