20.0

REVERSE

Bom can't believe how her brother had finally got out the door with the unforcible nudges of that woman who held flowers under the rain. Before they realized it, the young master seemed to have finally found his salvation outside while he kissed her. Without meaning to, Bom finally let out some tears from her eyes as she clamped to stifle some sobs to escape from . For she knew, Jiyong's suffering would stop from now on. With Dara, it will be possible.
The butler comforted Bom for he knew what she had been through to keep her brother safe. And this time, she wont be alone. 
*************************************************************
Now holding the flower with his left hand while he continued to kiss away all his panic and anxiety, Jiyong let Dara's both hands wrapped around his neck when she responded to his kisses. Even if the downpour continued, he can't seemed to feel anything of it as all his senses concentrated solely to the woman who scare away all his monster's voice with simple kisses. No wonder he felt so attracted to her at first meeting. 
Their kisses only halted when Dara jolted when the sky lighted up followed with resounding thunder. She looked up the sky then to him who was now smirking on her now. Not even a trace of his panic could be seen on his eyes anymore.
"Scared?" he asked.
Dara only nodded to him with a grin on her face while he caressed her cheek tenderly while he stared at her eyes.
"Don't be scared anymore, Jiyong. I'll protect you from your pain." she said seriously.
"What's this for, Dara?" he asked. "If you only do this because you pity me, better walk away now before I mistook your kindness into something." saying that, his voice shivered while he looked at her. He was telling her to walk away while his grip tightened. As if he would hold firm if she ever let go.
Dara's hands dropped to her sides from wrapping around his neck that he held firmly to the flowers and in the hem of her drench clothes while his brows knitted deeply in suppression of all his emotions. 
"Should I go? Is that what you want?" Dara looked up to his face now.
The small smile on his lips beguiled her into thinking that he meant of letting her go when she wished it. However even the rain that damped his face can't hid the fresh tears that ran his cheeks before he opened his mouth for few words. "Before you came to my life...I was already an inch away from the edge. I kept running away from it but the pain kept on dragging me towards it.Then you happened to me and I think this life is bearable after all. I just know you're the only one for me. I'm not trying to buy you out for pride or possession or any sick game you think I'm playing."
Dara looked down when he grabbed her other hand before he brought it to his lips. "Be mine...before I lose my mine."

Dara looked at his eyes and saw the desperation in there before she nodded to him with a smile so sincere that it immediately reached him.
Under that rain, they shared kisses once again to seal whatever they agreed upon even in the threatening dark clouds, there was sunshine for them as they leaned their foreheads on each other while smiling so brightly to each other.
*************************************************************
Dara was finally back in the school after three days she was absent. She filed a leave from school for having caught severe colds. But now, she was enjoying her health back, chatting with CL in the theater woods and read some random topics concerning their studies.
"Do you know what happened after the bullying? Everyone treated me and Kwanghee with overly kindness like we've both saved a country from our previous life." CL said to Dara while she was underlining for footnotes in the book.
"That's great though." Dara commented. 
"That's when I realized that F4 indeed is a powerful name around the school." CL said. "Even Kwanghee is all over them, praising them like gods."
Dara laughed at that." Oh gosh. Where is he now?" 
"I don't know."CL said. "Maybe everywhere. I can't keep up with his energy sometimes."
"Me too. I even questioned myself why we end up friends with someone as cheerful as he is." Dara added.
"What? You're like saying we're a pair of some gothic nerds who only wear black shirt, black pants and thick eyeliner.
Dara laughed at it. "Maybe we should try it."
"No way. Dressing like an emo-punk was way early 2000's." CL said as she laughed with Dara.
"I heard you even dressed like one previously." Dara teased.
" I never!" CL denied.
"You didn't? But you look like it." Dara shielded herself when CL began to crumpled a paper and throw at her face.
"Yah!" Dara laughed while she also tear off some page of her notebook and crumpled it to threw it to CL while she made a step back when her friend planned to retaliate. But CL stopped from throwing another shot to her direction when she looked behind Dara with alarm.
"Dara looked out!" CL warned.
But Dara already had her back gently collided to someone before she looked up to the man who held her in place then. Her eyes slightly widened while her heart made a gentle knocking insider her chest.
"Jiyong..." she called out blankly while he regarded her briefly before his eyes went to CL's direction who hastened her way to get Dara out his way.
"We're sorry and we wont cross your way again." CL immediately apologized to Jiyong.
"Hey Cee cat!" Seungri greeted her cheerfully while CL only ignored him.
Jiyong grabbed Dara's other hand and snatched her away from CL's. "We're having lunch and you can join us if you want." Jiyong said to CL while Dara turned to CL's direction, reminding herself to explain about her set up with Jiyong now.
"Wait Jiyong, my things." Dara complained,
"Got it right here." Daesung raised her new bag pack with all her books and things shoved in there.
Seungri also got CL's hand and tried to charm her with all his playboy tactics but it wasn't working on CL.
Everyone saw how CL and Dara were in the midst of the richest heirs in the school as they got all together in the cafeteria, climbing up the VIP lounge intended exclusively for the F4 only.
The F4 fanatics mulled in secret while they threw dagger looks to Dara and CL's direction.
"I hate them both." Hanseo stomped her feet while she sat back on her chair beside her friends who also been upset over the set up of those bullied students into high position in the school now.Much worst beside F4, the untouchables.
Lengel only ate her lunch in silence while listening to her friends. 
"I want to drown that ." Hanseo muttered in jealous tone.
"No. I'd like to slap her like a hundred times." Deli added.
"And cut her flesh for seducing master Jiyong. That ." Gika said in almost tearful state.
"Then let's do that." Lengel put down her utensils and looked around the tables.
"What?" Hanseo asked again with surprise on her face.
"Let's slap that , cut her flesh and then drown her for good." Lengel said cockily.
"Like we can do that." Hanseo said while she sipped her juice as she looked up the lounge and saw Jiyong's calm expression around Dara. "Besides...he looks happy with Dara."
Gika and Deli couldn't helped themselves but agreed on their leader's remark. 
"Crazy, but yes he looks rather glowing. Ah we lost our chances." Gika giggled.
"Maybe we should stop shoving cookies and letters to his locker. He didn't even read them." Deli said with a pout.
"You're all fools to even be deceived with that happy facade." Lengel remarked. "Can't you see him? He's close to slit his throat in two when he's with her."
Hanseo grimaced at Lengel's choice of words. "Girl, you are so creepy."
Lengel only smirked at them before she stood up from the chair and looked at each of their faces. "I'm saying, careful what you wish for or it might be granted by some generous hands." she then left them be before she stopped briefly and looked up the lounge. Opening her favorite flavor of lollipop, she look on Jiyong's face then to Dara's face.
Humming a song as she exited the canteen, Geki, Hanseo and Deli were left staring at Lengel with distaste on their faces.
"She seemed a little cuckoo. Where did you find that girl Hanseo?" Geki asked while still having her eyes to Lengel who cheerfully walked in the hallway while greeting some students along the way.
"What? Me? I don't even know her. I thought she's with you two?" Hanseo said.

"No way. She said she was like chummy chummy with you like close bestie since childhood. So I accepted her in the F4 fan club." Deli defended.
"No. We're not. I only tolerated her uncanny attitudes because I wont want to offend you girls." Hanseo said.
"What an impostor. She's so out the club." Geki flipped her hair.
"Oh so canceled." Deli and Hanseo said.
They then went about mulling over how F4 was stolen from them again.

***************************************************************


Sparrow101's

Hi there!💕
Thanks for dropping by. Here's an update!😁😁😁