21.0

REVERSE


Jiyong placed the pineapple juice to Dara's reach when she opened her chicken sandwich and took a bite from it. Her eyes widened in appreciation before she shared the same expression with her friend named CL.
"This is too unfair. This is not even on the menu." Dara muttered while she looked appreciatively on the sandwich.
"Is that too good?" Jiyong asked with curiosity on his eyes while she nodded to him.
"Yes. Like I didn't have this before." Dara ate for more as well as CL.
"It's only serve for us." Seungri said eyeing both women with grinning face.
Dara then reached for the juice as she looked at Jiyong's direction. "Why aren't you eating though?" she asked as she took another bite from her sandwich.
"Not hungry." Jiyong answered while Dara just shrugged off her shoulders in dismissal. He just placed his arm around her shoulder as he drank from his water bottle.
CL threw some secret glances to Dara and Jiyong while she ate her own lunch beside the cheeky man named Seungri. She would have never expected things will turn out well. No one was saying anything but it looks like Dara and Jiyong had became a couple thing in the school and everybody was talking about it.
Their attentions then went to someone who was stomping his way towards them.
"Yah. Who says you can come up here? You wanna get beaten?" Daesung and Seungri stopped Kwanghee from entering further but he insisted on going even if Seungri held his arm.
"Tokkie-ah! CL-roo!" Kwanghee called out in alarm when he will be thrown away from there.
Jiyong's brows twitched as he looked at Kwanghee this time. His coldness could have been Kwanghee's dead give away that he should be scampering away from there.
"Heechie." Dara stood up but Jiyong caught her by arm this time.
"Heechie?" He asked dangerously, not liking how she had called the scarecrow guy in some kind of pet name.
"It's a coded name among us." Dara reasoned out while she tried prying away from his hand. "Jiyong, let go."
"I'm interested in this code name per say. I'd like to have one then." Jiyong demanded.
"Not happening! You're not part of our gang." Kwanghee exclaimed while Seungri clamped his mouth and muffled his other words while Daesung gave him a light wapack at the back of his head. 
"You both are being mean." Dara said.
"Not mean enough if I'll be the one to kick his ." Jiyong threatened. "Now the pet name, Dara. I'd like to have one too."
CL was actually smiling in teasing while she waited for Dara to give in. She never saw the frightening Kwon Jiyong act so freaking jealous before.

Dara let a heavy sigh, thinking of something for Jiyong before she tilted her head for one name. "Jiyongi?" she tested for his reaction but when he wasn't even showing indication of liking the name, she thought for more. "Uhm...well let me think for sometime I'll-."
"It's alright. That will do." Jiyong said while clearing his throat for feeling so awkward when he actually felt his heart in rapid beats this time.
"Oh." Dara grinned before she turned to Kwanghee. "So, is he allowed here now?"
"No. Get him away." Jiyong dismissed while Seungri and Daesung had Kwanghee be sent down with the help of the on call students.
"Don't hurt him!" Dara called out while Kwanghee was dragged away outside the canteen.
"Don't worry, Dara. No one will hurt your friends anymore." Seungri assured.
"How can I be sure of that?" Dara looked at him in distrust before Daesung nodded to Jiyong's direction.
"Because your boyfriend said so." Daesung said while Dara turned beet red realizing that she was indeed Jiyong's girlfriend again. This time, she wont deny it, she promised not to.
"Thank you...Jiyongi." Dara smiled at him.
"Don't cheat on me or I will make your life miserable." Jiyong said with a smirk.
"Oh I wont." Dara countered back. Seungri and Daesung secretly high five each other, seeing their friend and the F4's leader had changed for the better this time.
"Too sweet in here." CL could said while she sat back the couch and enjoyed her luxurious food served in the table.
*************************************************************
Dara was out from one of her minor subject period as she sat to one of the benches along the corridor. she got one book out from her bag when her phone beeped. 
Upon checking it, she saw Bom's message in there. When she opened it, she was surprise to know that Jiyong's sister was just outside the gate, waiting for her. She immediately got up from the bench and ran towards the gate.
When Bom saw her, she waved her hand cheerfully.
"Hi. What's up?" Dara asked.
"Let's get something to drink." Bom said, getting inside her car while Dara followed behind her. Not a few minutes, they left the place along with the other students who were murmuring something as they ushered Bom's car with their eyes.
"I can't really stand her. She was acquainted with celeb like Bom, the famous Paris designer." Hanseo stomped her feet.
"Me too. Dara's so done. Urgh!" Deli said.
"Like I swear to really choke him one day." Geki said in pout.
Hanseo just let a heavy breath while fanning herself. "Grace girls. Grace." 
"And poise." Deli and Geki added.
"Let's go." Hanseo walked inside the gate with them with head held up high before the other students while the security guard only shook his head for the randomness of those trio divas.
*************************************************************
When Dara settled to one seat across Bom's, she then sipped from the drink that Bom ordered for her. 
"So uhm. I called you here to ask you for a favor." Bom started while she didn't drink from her Caramelized soy milk. 
"What is it?" Dara smiled to her.
"This might be too overbearing to ask but can you please watch over for my brother while I'm not around?" Bom heaved a deep sigh. "My husband needs my assistance for now since their family business had problems to fix and I'll be away from here for quite sometime. I'm worried about-"
"I'll take good care of Jiyong." Dara assured her.
"Oh thank you." Bom breathed in relief. "I'm just a little worried. Well, I'm mostly worried." she let a nervous laugh.
"I"m curious when does he begin to have panic attack. I heard he's often suicidal." Dara asked without hesitation. For no one seemed to have the right answer for her question but only Bom.
"I suspected his seizures were connected with the trauma we went through together." Bom clasped the cup rather firmly as if reminded once again of something.
"Trauma?" Dara's head inclined into her previous life. She can't recall anything about the Kwon siblings experiencing trauma.
"When I was in high school and Jiyong still in junior high, we both snuck out the house to surprise our father. I drove the car to daddy's office that one night while Jiyong brought some cake for us to share. We are both father's children. He liked to play with us even on his busy schedules while mom is mom. Always going forward in growing the Kwon Regency." Bom began. " but we didn't expect to find daddy lying dead in his own office while the man who killed him kidnapped both of us. It was mom's greatest challenge on her life. Losing her husband and having her children missing."
Dara forgot about continuing into drinking her beverage as she intently listened to Bom.
"It was raining. Always raining outside in that batted house we were kept prisoner for many days. No food. Not enough coat to shield us from cold. We didn't know, mom ordered for a massive manhunt in every corner of the country, shutting down all possible exits of whoever kidnapped us." Bom chuckled at that. "I never knew mom is capable of doing such. But she did. She found us. But the criminal who killed my father got away and even until now, that faceless man isn't captured. I just hope he died already. But when Jiyong became a high school student, crept messages came to threaten his safety. A stalker who was always watching him in a distance. That same stalker who knew how my father loved to call me in pet name Bommie. That's why we were agitated when you call me in that name. No one knew about that but me, my father and Jiyong. Daddy even used to call Jiyong in pet name Jiyongi. Cute, right?"
"Jiyongi?" Dara repeated ghastly.
"Yeah. But we don't call him that anymore or it might trigger another anxiety attack." Bom said. 
Dara only groaned to herself while her face a picture of frustration.
"What is it?" Bom's eyes went to Dara's face.
"I called him the same pet name in school." 
"Chincha?"having her raised eyebrows now, Bom made a ran to Dara's wholeness. "Are you certain you're not the creepy stalker?"
"What if I am?" Dara problematically said.
"Well, call me crazy but I'll ask you to watch Jiyong for me. My brother is really a sweet person." Bom said, not buying out Dara's bait. "But regarding your former question, his panic and anxiety might have been rooted to something else rather than our previous trauma. He attempted to commit suicide countless times in every seizures." Bom bit her lower lip as her face contorted in unnamed trouble. 
"Bom..." Dara reached over her hand and pressed her in assurance.
"I'm even tired to deal with it . I felt like dying when he suffered for something I can't bear with him." She looked at Dara this time with hint of tears on her eyes. "I mean, he's my little brother but I can't help him out from the pain. The doctors said it was depression and anxiety. But it was more than any medical findings could explain. For he said he keep seeing himself in another place and his own grave. Voices of a woman kept him awake at night. I don't know. I don't know how to help him. He suffered for a while but none of us can help him."
Dara realized that if she ever continued her aversion to Jiyong, it might have been too late. Now she understood why that woman kept on insisting her not to be coward and try again with the chance that had been given.
"He's been scared of rain for a long time and refused to go out his room if it is pouring." Bom continued as she looked up. What you did that day, made him braved all his fears. For the first time, I see hope. With you, there will be hope for him. Can you stay with him, Dara?"
"Without a doubt." Dara immediately answered to which made Bom wiped her tears away while she let a short chuckle. "I'm such a drama queen but I hope you keep your word. Because you'll be the first and last woman that I approve for my brother."
"Approve of me for what?" Dara smiled upon seeing Bom's countenance turning rather light.
"To be my sister-in-law." Bom declared.