6.0

REVERSE


It was already ten in the evening that Dara got back from her part time job at the cafe. As usual, her house was empty of her parents since they got into their work shift at the factory.

Going over the kitchen, she ate her dinner while she absentmindedly looked at the random show in the television until a breaking news was flashed on it. 

It was a news about the Kwon heir being rushed to the hospital for too much alcohol intoxication.

Her eyes widened while she held her breath until it was reported that the heir was out of danger after a competent medical team has already come to the rescue after the famous F3 called for the emergency.

"Look what are you doing to your self, prick. What are you doing? This is your second chance to live and you're just wasting it." Dara muttered in almost angry tone but she admitted to herself that she was worried. "Please take care of your health, Jiyong-ah...."

Later in the bed, she collapsed into it and stared blankly at the ceiling. Before Dara realized it, she was lost into her constant thought for Jiyong until sleep claimed her.

Once again, she was brought into that graveyard. Only, it was less spooky and rid of all the fogs that once embraced the whole area before.

A voice then brought Dara's attention behind her and saw a woman in tribal dress.

"Hi. How are you?" Asked the woman to her.

"Why am I here again?" Dara asked warily.

"Don't worry. Am not going to scare you like what Hela did. She's a little bit irritated." the woman said.

Dara only looked at her momentarily. " Are you going to make me look at the grave stone again?"

"What gravestone?" the woman asked in smiling lips.

Dara looked at the direction where she believed it was located. " Where is it?"

" What it?" the woman smiled widely. 

"Jiyong's gravestone." Dara said absentmindedly.

"Why would he be here when he's alive?" the woman said which stole Dara's attention to her.

"What?"

"There is no need to be surprise. You've seen him alive, didn't you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I just hope that you're aware of what is happening to him. He might be not lying down in the grave now but he was closely walking towards it. Just a ticking time bomb and he's gone." the woman said in serious tone.

It became Dara quite anxious to hear it since she had an idea what the woman was talking about. Jiyong being suicidal was an indication.

"A chance was given for you not to be coward but to start again. Because if you fail this time...his life will be the price." The woman spoke in rather serious tone now while her eyes reddening gradually. " Now wake up."

Dara gasped when she woke up from her bed and the ceiling greeted her. the only thing that filled her ears was her own breath. Reaching over her forehead, she wiped away her sweat in there before she looked at the desk clock. Five in the morning.

The night felt too short for her that she thought she was just napping rather than sleeping.

Getting up, she walked towards the mirror and saw herself in there. Previously, she was filled with hope on her eyes. She was happy in small things. But when Jiyong happened to her life, everything changed. Love changed her.

"Do you want to try again?" Dara asked her reflection in the mirror. Maybe the mirror did the trick when she saw her reflection nodded. 

***
It was lunch when CL went to her locker to get some books for her afternoon classes. Dara had her other class to attend after their meal in the cafeteria so she gone there alone. She greeted few friends who also went to open their respective lockers. 

"CL, can you lend me some notes in Technical Language?" One of the women approached her.

"Sure. It's here." CL opened her locker then but felt immediately cold upon seeing the famous red tag stuck inside. Her other classmates gasped in horror upon seeing that.

"F-forget it. I-I'll just borrow from Leika." the woman said before she ran far away from CL who stood there, immobile while her eyes went to the red tag. When she looked around, some students crowded around her while looking at her. Some in malice and some in wariness. And she never felt alone all her life. Their eyes snapped to the same direction when someone ran their way.

"F4 is here!" 

And that was when CL felt her life go down the grain espeecially after meeting the madness on Jiyong's eyes.

"So this is one who wish us out the school?" Jiyong asked while looking directly at CL.

"She is. I heard her." One woman in whom CL and Dara considered as the one of F4's hardcore fanatics.

Jiyong slowly went to CL's direction as if she was a prey who cowered down with the towering presence of the F4's leader.

Jiyong reached CL's head this time as if patting her for a job well done. "You wish us gone, huh?"

"I-I apologize. I d-don't mean-" CL whimpered when Jiyong grabbed a handful of her hair and crushed it tightly with his fist.

"When apologies work, why do we need the police? Huh?" Jiyong said in low voice. "Someone insignificant as you who wants us out. Just who the are you?"

"Please, I-I'm sorry..." CL repeated but the coldness on his eyes told her that he was just starting. The next second, she grunted in pain when he slammed her hard on the locker. She collapsed to the floor with her hand on her nose when it bled there. Her tears then filled her cheeks but no one wanted to help her out from there.

The rest of the F4 just watched coldly while they leader satiated his lust to get violent after they heard that someone wanted F4 out the university.

Dara was running like a mad woman after she heard from one of their classmates in Technical Language that CL got in trouble with the F4. When she saw the crowding students in the locker, she hastily dashed there and at the exact time, Jiyong slammed CL on the locker hard that her face bled.

"YAHHHH!!!!" Dara screamed angrily as she unceremoniously threw her books and bag to Jiyong's back when he acted to step on CL on the floor.

The students gasped loudly as they looked at the braved little woman who was after for her breath now. Their eyes went to Jiyong who slowly turned to Dara's direction. The way the leader of F4 looked now was enough for any student to pee on the pants.

Instead of cowering woman, Dara felt so mad when she saw CL crying rivers of tears now while her nose was bleeding. 

"You're ing brave." Jiyong hissed while he stalked towards her direction.

But Dara didn't wait for him to reach her as she sprinted forward with fist ready to smack him right in the face. 

There was a loud contact when Dara successfully hit Jiyong's jaw that he fell back two steps behind before he looked at her in surprise.

"Just who are you to hit my friend like that?! Huh?!" Dara pushed him with her hands as if she was some kind of thug matched with Jiyong's strength. However, he was continuously stepping behind when she kept on pushing him. "You are all nothing but a bunch of spoiled brat! You don't even earn a single penny to be strutting proudly on the school! You arrogant, good for nothing Kwon Jiyong!" Dara screamed those words so loudly that even Jiyong flinched. He still wore the unusual surprise on his face while his mouth gaped open as he looked at her with blend of confusion and amusement.

Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri chuckled at how Jiyong looked astounded for the first time ever.

But Dara wasn't done yet when he grabbed Jiyong's collar. "You're just rich but got no courage like I do. You want war? I declare war!" she then let go of him before she went to CL in the floor who looked rather flabbergasted more than ever.

"Come on up, Cee." Dara gently said to CL to bring her to the clinic. "GET THE  OUT THEWAY!" the students immediately made way for the little raging tiger. 

Jiyong was left massaging his aching jaw while he ushered Dara with a pissed look. But he gotta admit. The girl can punch.

***

 

Sparrow101:

Here ya go!