Entry #4

My Sunbae's Ex Likes Me?

Dear Diary..

I'll just cut to the chase on what I will be sharing with you today as you've probably already guessed that in this entry I will explain how the whole process of filming went in preparation for our promotion video.

To be honest with you the beginning stages was probably more difficult since I had to understand how to probably use the camera when filming videos along with how to adjust the mic to prevent any background noise from getting through.

I'll start off by explaining how this project all started, so in the beginning I had to set up a meeting will all of my co-workers to make sure everyone would be available on Friday to film everything. As we would be filming not only the one on one interview scenes but also the group shots as in the first part of the video we thought it would be cool to have us stand in a line and individually go in front of the camera to pose so the audience will know who will be included in the video.

Prior to the day of filming I had headed to our campus' library to borrow a video camera, mic, and SD card for the week. 

Then on the day of filming we had all decided to meet in the office at a specific time since we would have to film all afternoon, while waiting I started having headaches which lead me to have a slight fever. However, knowing that right now wasn't the time to back out and rest I kept quiet about my current condition.

Everyone eventually all arrived and we first decided to film near this brick wall on our campus and this was probably my favorite scene to film as we all just had so much fun posing and tried to look our best since most of us were dressed up that day.

We then headed back to the office and in the small room we reserved I had filmed individual scenes with each team member starting from the chair to my position as I was the last one to be interviewed.

We ended up taking a quick break and I used this time to finally rest and take a deep breath since my fever ended up only getting worse but since we only had one more group scene to film I decided to pull through it.

Little did I know that Rowoon sunbae would've have noticed me slowly dying inside (quite literally) as when he had entered the office the first few words that came out of his mouth were "it's going to be ok y/n-ah"

This then caused me to come back to my senses as I couldn't believe what just happened

(Your thoughts)-"did he just talk to me? oh no what do I say? ...wait he knows my name?"

I ended up just smiling and nodding to him before leaving to go to the bathroom to help myself feel better before heading to the meeting room to film.

However, while filming the last scene we realized that since we needed everyone to be in frame we needed someone else to film us pretending to be in a meeting as this part of the shot was focused on showcasing what kind of work we actually did on a weekly basis.

One of my group members then decided to go back to the student office to find someone to film for us, and to everyone's surprise we didn't expect Rowoon sunbae to walk through the door holding a camera.

Although nothing out of the ordinary happened while filming I still felt nervous every time he would walk past me as I could see how hard he was trying to get a nice shot for us. I didn't think he was the kind of sunbae that would help those younger than him since he was always minding his own business, but on this day I got to see a different side of him.

After helping us film for about 5 minutes he then left since he had his own work to finish and we all had thanked him for assisting us. Everyone then left work while I was left behind to pack up all of the equipment and also head home for the day. As I needed to be alive for the next couple of days, since these were the days that made me gain more respect for Youtubers who had to constantly edit videos with hours of footage to go over.


 A few days later

I had been too busy editing and asking my team members for feedback to think about that day Rowoon sunbae spoke to me for the first time.

But you knew that everything was now back to normal and that he was back to being at his desk and only focusing on his work. The more you caught yourself staring at him every once in a while it reminded you to also keep a safe distance from him as you knew he was still in a relationship.

I eventually ended up texting Hyeyoon unnie to see if she was okay since it had been a week since I last saw her. But unfortunately never heard back from her and I could tell that something definitely happened between the two of them.

A part of me wanted to ask Rowoon sunbae to confirm if she was okay but knew that I would be crossing the line if I did so I just decided to forget about it for now.

Is it wrong for me to be worried about both of them?

Since Rowoon sunbae also seemed to not act like his normal self as he would always just go into one of the meeting rooms and never communicate with anyone else unless his manager called him in.

I decided to go by Hyeyoon unnie's dorm on my way home to check up on her since I couldn't just continue calling and texting her knowing that she wasn't going to respond.

It took 3 knocks for her to finally open the door and let me in her place as I saw that it was a complete mess as her whole counter and dining table was covered in trash from her takeout meals.

(You)-Unnie what's been going on? are you okay?

(Hyeyoon)-Help me clean up and then I'll answer your question (she says while sighing and bringing out trash bags)

After cleaning up we finally sat down to talk at a nearby cafe.

(You)-I know this isn't any of my concern but did something happen between you and Rowoon sunbae unnie?

(Hyeyoon)-It's not just him that made me this way but to keep it short yes something did happen between us, we actually had an argument and ever since then I just felt like he doesn't care about me anymore. I'm starting to wonder if I ever even loved him.

(You)-Of course you loved him, I saw the way you two looked at each other at one point and it seemed like the two of you only saw each other and no one else in the room. 

(Hyeyoon)-Is that so? well I guess those feelings are now all in the past. To be honest I've been debating on whether or not I should break up with him because I know how much these words will hurt him once I let them out.

(You)-Are you sure this is what you want to do?

(Hyeyoon)-Yeah I'm sure, I don't want to keep leading him on thinking I still have feelings for him. I should probably get going now since I have a lot of assignments to make up. (she says before leaving the apartment)

A part of me knows that she still loves him and was holding back the breakup because she doesn't want to lose him. 

Sorry to end today's entry on a sad note but I guess the rest of the story will just have to be put on wait for now~ 

To be continued