Entry #11

My Sunbae's Ex Likes Me?

Dear Diary....

You're probably wondering: are you and the singer together now?

The short answer would be yes we are dating now but the long answer is that we're doing long distance as part of his job is that he has to travel every other week to perform and do shows on other college campuses and even weddings.

I know what most people say about long distance relationships which I understand if you knew the person you were dating beforehand, but since I'm still in the stages of getting to know him every video chat date we have feels more special.

Most of my co-workers wouldn't stop asking about him as they were worried that once he went official on his relationship status on Instagram his fans may send hatred towards me.

Since I went into this relationship with knowing about the negatives beforehand i was suprisingly not bothered by it since all that matters is us and no one else.

I haven't been this happy in a while and I guess it's all thanks to him.

Alright well before I bore you all about my relationship, I will proceed to talk about my life and how everything has been as of recently.

I should probably start by explaining the current situation between Rowoon sunbae and I which as you all may have already guessed we've been avoiding each other even when we walk past one another in the office, and it seems that he didn't expect for me to move on from him so quickly. Which I do understand but that doesn't mean that he gets to treat me as if I'm his worst enemy. Like why does he care all of a sudden if I'm single or not? Did he just expect me to wait for him to decide?

Anyways we only had about 2 more events to prepare for since Spring Quarter was almost over in a couple of weeks.

We ended up having a destress event by inviting a band we met at the convention and having a station where students could make their own destress toys by filling gloves with Orbeez balls and also provided a place for students to just hang out with their friends.

Unfortunately though this event had the lowest attendance and so the graphic designer and i had to go and spread the word across campus for students to come by once they've finished their classes. Which only got a couple more people to come but since it was in the middle of the week it was understandable that students wanted to go home after having a class that ended at 7pm.

I ended up having my dinner at the event that day while waiting for more people to come but since it was so empty I felt like the concert was mainly for our co-workers to enjoy by the end of the night. We thanked the band for coming and felt bad that they didn't get the large crowd they deserved.

As I was heading home to my dorm I felt like someone was following me so I decided to call my mom to keep me company until I reached my front door.

It was mostly because I'm always paranoid and since the lights were very dim and so it looked like there was a shadow of someone's figure following me but I could've been imagining it as well.

Nevertheless I made it back to my apartment to see my roommate and Hwiyoung making some tteokbokki right as I walked in and took off my shoes.

(Roommate)-Hey you're right on time come join us for dinner 

The three of us then spent the rest of the night eating and helping each other study for finals since we all knew dead week was approaching us soon.


Rowoon's POV

It was just another Friday night and I was hanging out at one of my co-workers place to play some ping pong and some video games.

As we were playing a VR game one of my friends showed all of us a photo that brought our attention.

(Friend)-Hey Rowoon-ah didn't you say that girl ended up dating that guy from Spring Fest or something?

(Rowoon)-Yeah why?

(Friend)-Well I guess he's not just dating her based on this photo (he says showing me a photo of him kissing another girls cheek)

(Rowoon)-Friends kiss each other's cheeks sometimes what's the big deal?

(Friend)-Really then why is there a video of them making out in his next post?

(Rowoon)-He did what?! (I said taking his phone to get a better look at the video)

(Friend)-You might want to tell your hoobae about this or she'll just get her heartbroken feeling like a fool.

(Rowoon)-"I should've said yes" (I whispered to myself)

(Friend)-What? did you say something?

(Rowoon)-Oh nothing

(Friend)- since she's been going around telling her friends how much of a great boyfriend he is, see guys like this are why girls don't trust us. They ruin our reputation even before we get a shot at talking to them.

(My thoughts)-"how am I going to break the news to her, she's probably not going to believe me"

I then decided to message her that I needed to meet her tomorrow for a business one-on-one meeting so that she would say yes and she did end up saying yes shortly afterwards.


The next day...

Rowoon sunbae had texted me last night out of the blue which I thought was weird but since he said it was work related I figured I didn't really have a choice. I asked him which room I should meet him in and he then gave me the room number and the time he wanted to meet at.

Before I was on my way to the office I got a text from my boyfriend saying: I miss you <3 wanna face time later?

However since I was already at the meeting room I had not seen the text message at this point which might've been better for me considering what Rowoon sunbae was about to tell me.

(You)-Sunbae what is it that you needed my help with? (I asked while taking a seat across from him)

(Rowoon)-I actually needed to show you a video and I figured that it would be nice to get your reaction

(You)-Okay yeah sure 

He then handed me his phone and told me to press play and as soon as I pressed play I had so much anger building inside of me that I almost threw his phone across the room.

(You)-Why do you have this video? How long have you known about this?

(Rowoon)-A friend of mine following the singer found out about this last night and I figured that you needed to know sooner than later

(You)-I can't believe this, he literally called me the other day and I heard female voices behind him but I figured he was just with some friends but wow I guess I'm a fool for not trust my instincts.

(Rowoon)-I'm sorry you had to find out this way but you're free to leave now if you want

(You)-Actually I may need your help with something to get back at him if you're interested

(Rowoon)-What would I have to do exactly?

(You)-Help me expose him by sharing this video wherever you can, and once that gets his attention and he ends up calling me like crazy I want you to pick up the phone for me pretending to be my boyfriend so he knows that I knew that he was cheating and that I moved on before he did.

(Rowoon)-Alright I guess I'm in

Will I get my revenge as planned? Stay tuned for future updates!

To be continued