Entry #20

My Sunbae's Ex Likes Me?

Dear Diary...

It's sure been a while since I've last spoken to you how've you been? Haha no I'm just kidding I know it's impossible for you to respond back.

So as you may all know from Rowoon's last entry he finally told me how he felt and I don't know if it was the hot chocolate but man was I not expecting to hear that from him in that moment.

A lot of what happened after his confession was that we would be awkward around each other and would secretly hold hands under the table like we're two high schoolers in class trying not to get caught.

I never imagined him to like me back...did he drink a love potion on the way to my place or something?

I'm assuming both Hwiyoung and my roommate knew something was up since Rowoon decided to stay back for an extra day while they were heading back to the airport since on the way out of the door my roommate whispered to me: "let me know when the wedding is"

So what did we do on his last vacation day you may ask?

First we slept in until like 11am and got brunch at a nearby cafe, from there I took him around LA since it was his first time visiting and we went to Santa Monica and took photos by the pier. We also walked around and went to eat at a Korean restaurant we happened to have found since he seemed to have not have liked the food we ate earlier so I decided to make him feel more at home.

After eating we went back to my place and he started packing some of his things.

(Me)-So how have you liked LA so far? Would you plan on visiting again?

(Rowoon)-As long as you're my tour guide I would come back anytime 

(Me)-You know all my life I feared of being in a long distance relationship but yet here I am

(Rowoon)-I promise to never leave you even though I will in the next couple of hours but you know what I mean, it's unfair that I finally got to ask you out just to let you go.

(Me)-The time difference won't make it easier for us but I'm sure we can come up with weekly scheduled video chats 

(Rowoon)-Of course we will because I'll be missing you everyday if we don't 

He then eventually got a ride to the airport by one of my co-workers that I was close with since I didn't own a car myself.

For a while I thought to myself that this was all just a dream because none of it felt real as just 2 years ago I was a girl falling for her sunbae's boyfriend not knowing what was to come for her in the near future.

It just goes to show that life is full of unexpected events. 

I'm glad that I have 2 great friends and 1 amazing boyfriend who will always be by my side when I need them the most, because what else can a girl ask for?

So what happens next for me and my friends?

It's too early to say but once we are all back together again someday you'll be the first to know.

Thanks for being there for me on the nights I worried about my feelings for a complete stranger at the time, I'm glad I was able to vent to you.

I will miss you but I will never forget about you as I'm only at the end of one chapter and ready to start another very soon!

The End