Entry #12

My Sunbae's Ex Likes Me?

Dear Diary..

We last left off on me discussing my plans of revenge with Rowoon sunbae.

Was our plan a success? I guess that's for you to decide as I explain to you on what exactly ended up happening.

Although Rowoon sunbae and I even reached out to friends to post the video we found on my now ex boyfriend's secret Instagram account, it took time for me to get his attention.

So during this time I instead took an extra step of finding the girls he was cheating on me with and sending them pictures of when me and him were going on dates from both online and in person.

The girls then agreed to help me expose him as we even wrote posts on Twitter and Reddit since those were the best platforms to provide information about other people and create drama on.

It took about 3 weeks for him to finally contact me and text me a thousand messages in regards to: "it's not what it looks like, I made a mistake plz forgive me" and my personal favorite: "did you expect long distance to work for us?" like is he really asking to get his kicked or begging for forgiveness? since he shouldn't be going for both options.

Rowoon sunbae did end up picking up the phone when he called me during work hours and let's just say my ex was not expecting me to have had the upper hand in this situation since he wanted to see me in pain and begging him for us to get back together. Talk about having an ego. I'm wondering on what I ever saw in him.

So after we got that issue resolved Rowoon sunbae and I started to hang out more and feel more comfortable around each other.

But I will say that once I got those feelings out of my head and saw him as a friend I realized just how easier it was for me to speak to him and that he was also a pretty fun guy to be around.

For instance I had no idea that he was such a Kdrama freak like he gets so invested into the life of the male lead that I literally hear him sighing for an hour.

Hyeyoon unnie eventually found out about our friendship and thought that it was cute and the three of us would occasionally meet up once in a while.

Our hangouts usually went something like this:

(Hyeyoon)-Feels just like old times, I'm glad you two finally got along because it seems like just yesterday when Y/N thought Rowoon was intimidating which I will say he is to those he meets for the first time.

(Rowoon)-Really? I don't get that a lot

(You)-I just thought you were not approachable that's all

(Rowoon)-How come?

(You)-Well for one when I first started hanging out with Hyeyoon unnie you would always either join us wearing headphones or just being the awkward third wheel by being on your phone. I figured you didn't like me so I kept quiet about it.

(Hyeyoon)-I got to head to work now since my lunch break is over so I'll see you guys later, don't have too much fun without me (she said heading out of the cafe)

Also ever since Rowoon sunbae and I got closer he's gotten closer with both my roommate and Hwiyoung who now have a bromance that cannot be broken.

Here's what I mean:

-Whenever the 3 of us hangout, I usually end up being in the backseat while Hwiyoung and Rowoon sunbae are in the front humming to the music on the radio as if they were filming a carpool karaoke 

-There are times when each one of us cooks for the week and when it happens to be either Rowoon sunbae or Hwiyoung cooking they always only feed each other...like am I a joke to them? for this reason my roommate and I just order chicken or pizza so that the two of us also have something to eat.

I get that Hwiyoung needs more guy friends but seriously can these two just hang out at each other's houses? Since they do have their own places but for some reason they prefer mine. They are practically a married couple when I'm not around.


About a week later...

Location: Library

(Roommate)-Hey can I talk to you about something?

(You)-Yeah sure what's it about?

(Roommate)-I think I have feelings for someone that I've only considered as a friend up until this point

(You)-I'm sorry is it weird that I don't see what the problem about that is? do I know this person?

(Roommate)-It's Hwiyoung

(You)-The Hwiyoung you tried to set me on a blind date with? and the one that's also currently in a relationship?

(Roommate)-Yes, do you now see why I've been concerned about this?

(You)-Well have you ever talked to him about this? since it's better to let your feelings out and he should know how you feel eventually

(Roommate)-Yeah but that's easier said than done, I know he's in a new relationship and that he clearly has feelings for this girl and what if my confession ruins that for him? what am I supposed to do then?

(You)-Tell you what when you're confessing to him make it a point that you're only telling him this for your own sake and not to ruin his current relationship because you don't want to ruin the friendship you already have with him. You've known him longer than I have right?

(Roommate)-Yeah...

(You)-Well then you should know how he's going to react and how he feels about you and that he's probably going to be understanding of your feelings.

(Roommate)-Alright well I've sent him a text to meet me by a park nearby our apartment and I'll let you know how it goes by tomorrow 

(You)-Great so let's finish the rest of our PowerPoint now.

Want to know what happens between Hwiyoung and my roommate? Look forward to my next entry :)

To be continued