Two

M A D E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yul..." Yoona called out to her as she sat next to her grave, putting the flowers she brought just above her name. "Sorry. Sorry I didn't stay at the bureau. There was just nothing for me there anymore. Plus the fact that they treated your death as if it was nothing. It infuriated me. Sorry I never found out who killed you. But I promise I will."

 

She stood up, brushing the grass off her coat. "Well, I'm off to meet Kwon Ji Yong. Yes, that criminal who always seems to slip off our fingers. I made the decision to team up with him. You're not here to be my moral compass anymore so I thought why not? I am a Lim. We have a reputation to uphold.

 

"I'll be meeting the rest of my team today. New team. You left me here to fend for myself remember? They'll help me find who killed you. I don't know when I can visit you again. Pretty sure I'll have my own wanted sign if things progress. Watch over me, okay?"

 

 

"You're late." Im Yoona said, her hands on the pockets of her coat.

 

He rolled his eyes. "You're not in the bureau anymore, Ms. Im. No need to be punctual."

 

Kwon Ji Yong is probably the most well-dressed criminal there is. And considering how many criminals she has encountered, it's saying something. He was wearing a navy blue long sleeves topped by a black coat, his black hair was slicked back. He looked like an expensive .

 

"It's not a bureau thing, Mr. Kwon. The successful heists are all about timing. If you can't be depended on to be on time, how will I trust you on the job?" 

 

Jiyong sighed. Perhaps it's not such a good idea to piss off his new partner She can still walk away from this partnership. "Fine. I'll be on time from now on."

 

Yoona didn't answer back. She looked to the sign of the establishment where they will be entering. "Club Doom? Clubbing at twelve in the afternoon?"

 

He only nodded at the bouncer and the big, burly man let them enter without any questions. The lights were on and there were several employees mopping the floor and cleaning the place up. "I never really took you for the clubbing type, Ms. Im. But no worries, I can take you back here again when the club is in full swing. We're not here for that today."

 

Yoona followed him to the back room and raised an eyebrow when he knocked on the manager's office. A goon opened it for them before leaving the room. 

 

Sitting on the desk was a very handsome man. He was chewing gum and smirked when he saw Jiyong but as soon as his eyes flicked to Yoona, he frowned. "GD, my man. I thought we're here to do business. Why would you bring an FBI agent to my hiding place?"

 

"Former FBI agent. I thought news travels fast in the underground world." Yoona answered. She can play with the boys. She doesn't need Jiyong answering questions about her.

 

The man's eyebrow raised and one of the sides of his mouth twitched. "Really? Well, forgive me, Miss. I've been trying to lay low these past few months. I've been... out of loop."

 

"TOP. Im Yoona. Im Yoona. TOP." Jiyong lazily introduced them.

 

Her eyes widened at the moniker. Really? The Official Pimp. Hiding just here in New York right under the FBI's nose?

 

"By that expression, I guess you've heard of me?" TOP asked.

 

"You founded the biggest black marketplace in the world." Yoona marveled. "But in its first few months you disappeared and left it to others to run."

 

TOP nodded. "I thought it would be best to fence jewelries and paintings there. But the moment crime syndicates started using it to traffick girls and children... Let's just say that's not my cup of tea."

 

Jiyong moved to sit on the armchair on the one side of the room. "Running a club, TOP? I would have thought you would be more original than that."

 

"It's just a passing hobby. Already getting bored at it." He shrugged. "What do you have for me to fence?"

 

"Actually.. we're here for your other skills. Since you're already getting bored with your current hobby, how about brushing up your skills in heists?"

 

Yoona silently followed their conversation. The bureau has a file with TOP's name on it.

 

TOP, The Official Pimp. His real name is Choi Seunghyun. He has many connections all over the world since he is the go-to guy when you want to sell something in the black market. She didn't know that he used to be involved in jobs too.

 

"Miss Im. TOP here is the best art forger in the business. Not only that but he can be quite the actor too. His many skills would certainly be useful to our team." Jiyong explained.

 

TOP crossed his arms. "I certainly don't want to miss the return of the Im heiress to the dark side. I'm in."

 

 

After arranging a time and place with TOP, they moved on to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter