Eighteen

M A D E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS GIRL FOR THREE WEEKS AND YOU NOW JUST FOUND OUT THAT IT'S NOT IM YOONA?!" 

 

Agent Oh Sehun stopped walking on the hallway as he heard the loud scolding of their branch director, Kim Jaejoong. Did he really just say Im Yoona? His ex-fiancee? He slowed his pace, hoping to hear more.

 

"I PUT THE TWO OF MY BEST TRACKING AGENTS ON THE JOB AND YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU LOST HER? HOW IS THAT ING POSSIBLE?!"

 

Sehun knew that Jongin and Suho were following Yoona and that they've been in California for the last three weeks. Does that mean that Yoona isn't in California?

 

"LISTEN, YOU BETTER FIND HER OR THE TWO OF YOU CAN JUST GO BACK HERE TO GET YOUR THINGS BECAUSE YOU WILL BE FIRED! FIND. HER."

 

Sehun frowned. Why would Director Kim Jaejoong be looking for Yoona this hard? Isn't he wasting his resources? After all, Jongin and Suho are his best trackers. Why is he so desperate to find Yoona? 

 

He stared at the floor thoughtfully. He warned Yoona before but she didn't listen. Should he try to find Yoona? His pace started to quicken as he wonders how many vacation time he got. Maybe it's time to take a leave of absence from the FBI.

 

"A wife?! Taeyang oppa doesn't have a wife!" Irene exclaimed, laughing at the ridiculousness of what GD and Yoona said. V chuckled with her. 

 

They would never believed that to be true. They've never seen him worn a wedding ring or even take calls from a wife. He is like a hermit. When he isn't with the crew, he is somewhere meditating or practicing martial arts. They've never even seen him look at a girl!

 

"It's true." A voice behind them said. It was Taeyang who just came from wherever he ran off to. They are now all in the conference room, Taeyang grabbing a beer from the middle of the table. It was already 12 midnight yet they're all in their office.

 

Yoona sighed. "Aishh, the music from the club is still pounding in my ears! My head hurts so bad." 

 

Without words, V stood up from his chair, sat on the table and turned Yoona's chair so that he was behind her. He started massaging her temples. Yoona's pained expression soften.

 

GD raised a brow but didn't say anything about it. "What happened on your little trip?"

 

Taeyang threw a small jewelry box on the table. Irene grabbed it first. "The cowards left that there on the place they told me to go to."

 

"An opal necklace?" Irene asked, taking the necklace out of the box to examine it."Doesn't look that expensive. Maybe around $10k?"

 

He rolled his eyes. Of course, the thief would appraise it first. "That's a gift I gave to her. They have her."

 

"So you do have a wife? How come it never came up?" TOP finally spoke up, curious as to what the situation is about.

 

The hitter cracked open the can of beer and took a gulp, leaning on his chair and putting both feet on their conference table. "I haven't seen her in uhh two years? It's all kinds of mess."

 

TOP grabbed another beer and opened it. "We have time." The others shrugged in agreement.

 

"Fine." Taeyang took a deep breath before telling the story. "Around two years ago, I was contracted by a Japanese mob to acquire a piece of relic. The Masamune sword."

 

All of their eyes shot up at the mention of the katana sword. Yoona and V shared a look. 

 

"Masamune is widely recognized as Japan's greatest swordsmith, isn't he?" Yoona shared. 

 

"Yup. The Honjo Masamune sword was the one they had their eyes on. The sword was made a Japanese National Treasure in 1939. But back in 1946, it was given to a Colonel which was most likely a fake identity. It was missing then but showed up in 2010. In 2018, it was to be displayed for the first time ever in a museum in Japan." Taeyang explained. "I was paid to steal the sword and bring it to the mob."

 

Irene raised a hand. "I have a question. What does all of that have to do with you having a wife?"

 

"I cased the place for a month, found little to nothing security mishaps. My usual entry in museums

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter