Pineapple Feels

By Your Side

Evan was about to enter the coffee shop, when he saw Sunnee storming at the door. Then, he noticed Wes who was flinching in pain. He looked at Sunnee again, and saw the furious look on his face. "How dare that tall beanstalk badmouth Chief!" he heard Sunnee said. She is fuming mad. She looked back at him, and she gave him a look that she wants to kill him. Not wanting any trouble with him, he pulled Sunnee away from the coffee shop.

 

They went to the park nearby to let Sunnee vent out. "What just happened? Did Director Luo said or do anything bad?" he queried. "Well, he said that Chief is not a good leader and the worst boss. That The Digital Bear is doomed from the start. That if I need a job, he'll hire me." she said. Evan gave her a confused look. "You're mad because he badmouth Chief to you?" he asked. "I'm mad because he's so cocky, and so smug, and so arrogant.... everything I hate in a person." she said. 

 

Then, Evan let out a smile. "So, you don't like him?" he said. "Who would ever like a guy like him?" she asked. "Well, don't you think he's right?" Evan asked. Sunnee shook her head. "He may have scolded us, but it's for our good. He may have made a last minute decision, but that's because he underestimated his plan in the first place, and had to amend it to get the results he wanted. Maybe The Digital Bear is not that stable right now, but which business is already stable upon starting up, right? Also, when I accepted this job, I was promised freedom  in my creativity, which I enjoy right now." she explained. 

 

"You know, Director Luo had always been like that. He and Chief always clashes, especially about major decisions for the company. Director Luo is more on the safe side, Chief is the one who likes exploring more business opportunities." Evan said. "But he shouldn't badmouth The Digital Bear, because it's part of their company." Sunnee said with a pout. "Don't take it to heart. All we have to do right now is to prove him wrong, that Chief made the best decision to put this business up, OK?" Evan said. Sunnee looked at him, and finally smiled. "I will. And I will prove to that tall beanstalk that we will not close down!" she said as she raised her closed fist. Evan couldn't help but laugh at her. 

 

--

 

Dylan got out of his car, and went inside the mansion. By the door, Wes stood, waiting for him. "Oh, the favorite grandson has arrived." he said sarcastically. Dylan just let out a sigh. "Wes, look. I'm tired. You're probably tired too. So please, spare me." he said as he walked inside. "I hope you have an explanation as to where you came from before coming home." Wes said. He folded his arms as he leaned by the door. "At the office, working." he said. 

 

Wes let out a smirk as he walked towards her. "Or are you out, taking pictures again?" he asked. Dylan paused, and turned to face him. "So what?" Dylan asked him. Wes let out a laugh. "What will the Chairwoman say if her favorite grandson is not focusing all of his attention to the company?" he said mockingly. "Well at least I don't go out and sleep with different girls at night." Dylan said as he glared at her. 

 

Wes let out another laugh. "Funny." he said. "If there isn't anything else, I'll go up to my room to rest." he said. He turned his back on him again to leave, but Wes spoke again. "I met that little pineapple today. Sunnee, right? She's cute." he said. Again, Dylan paused again to listen to him. "In fact, I've investigated her. Very talented girl. It would be a pity that she gets stuck to The Digital Bear, when she could be using her talent at the publishing house." Wes continued. 

 

Then, he walked towards him. "Did I mention that she's cute. A little feisty, but cute." he added. This time, Dylan turned around, and pulled his collar. "Don't you dare do anything to her, do you hear me?" he threatened him. Wes just smiled, unfazed by his threats. "Why are you so defensive, Dylan? You haven't told her that you've been stalking her all this time? That you hired her to get close to her? Will the Chairwoman approve of her as your girlfriend? You know how picky she is. And, Oh, does she know that you're the fluffy bear she's talking to?" Wes told him. 

 

Dylan gritted his teeth as looked at him with wrath. "I don't know how you got those information, but you need to mind your own business." he said. "If only you tell her the reason you hired her. If not, I will do everything within my power to take her away from you. Not just as your employee, if you know what I mean." Wes said. Dylan couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to punch him, but he doesn't want to step on his level. He let him go by pushing him away. "I'm warning you, Wes. Never touch Sunnee or I will kill you." he told him before storming to his room. As he watched Dylan leave, Wes could only love. "You're so naive, Dylan...." he said to himself. 

 

 

--

 

"Sunnee, the models are ready." Xuan Yi informed the Sunnee. Sunnee looked up at her, and grabbed her camera. "All right, let's do this." she said. She walked towards where the model is. She instructed Win to fix the lighting, and then instructed the models how to pose. "All right, that's perfect." she said as she clicked on the camera. "Make a pose as if your shoulder is aching. All right, great." she said as she clicked on the camera again. 

 

After taking several more pictures, she instructed them to get ready for the next set of wardrobes. As she turned around, she saw Dylan and Evan walked inside the studio. She let out a playful smile, and aimed the camera at him. At the click of the button, Dylan heard its sound. He immediately looked at her direction. "Just so you know, I don't like paparazzi." he said as he walked towards her. "But I'm not a paparazzi. I'm your employee and I like taking pictures of handsome guys." she said. 

 

He let out a boyish smile. "Really? I'm handsome? Can I see my picture?" he asked. He moved closer to her, leaning into her as she showed him the picture she took. As he stood close to her, she could smell the scent of his cologne. She looked up at him, and upon looking at his face, her heart began to beat fast. "Not bad. I do look so handsome here." he said. Then, he turned to look at her. Their eyes met, and her heat began to pound faster. 

 

Everything seems to stand still - the time, the space, the world. It's like nobody's around them, and it's just the two of them at that moment. She found herself smiling without any reasons as she looked into those pair of dark brown orbs. She's found herself being lost in his eyes, and she doesn't want to be found. 

 

"Sunnee?"

 

Her train of thoughts was interrupted when he snapped his finger in front of him. "Ah, yes. Of course, you're so handsome." she said. Dylan looked at her for a long time, and laughed. "I know I'm handsome. But I'm asking if you want to continue with the shoot? The models are ready." he said as he pointed at the models. Embarrassed, Sunnee let out an awkward laugh as she scratched her head. "Ah, yes. Of course. I'll continue. With the shoot." she said. Her cheeks were read from being too flustered. She walked as fast as she could away from him. 

 

"Sunnee..."

 

The way he called her name sounds like an angel calling her. She stopped, and looked back at him. "Yes, Chief?" she asked. "Can I have a copy of my picture? Thanks." he said. Sunnee smiled giddily, and nodded her head. "Of course. I'll send it to you, Chief." she said. She could only watch as he turned to leave. Before Evan followed his boss, he walked up to her, and smiled. "Take a picture of me next time, all right?" he said. Sunnee just nodded her head, and waved goodbye to him. 

 

"Boss..." Win said as he walked towards her. Sunnee was just staring at the door. "You know, Chief will melt wherever he is right now because you look at him with love." he . Soon, her expression turned to being in love to wanting to kill his assistant. "Boss, are you in love with Chief?" he asked again. Then, she let out an evil smile. "Do you want to die a slow and painful death?" she asked morbidly. Scared, Win ran away from his boss.