Peculiar Ice skating

Ignited Freedom

In the enormous training room, the team leader creates and shots ice with each punch she throws to the air, Jeongyeon, Mina and Sana watch her from the window, they decided to wait outside and look at their leader training inside of the biggest cubicle that can support her coldest ice temperatures.

“She must be really frustrated.” Jeongyeon says cleaning the sweat from her face with a towel

Below-zero it’s her most powerful ability and it’s unusual to see someone pairing with her when she uses it, you know this is how she works.” Sana explains while she drinks water.

“We already finished the morning individual and team training, I hope she doesn’t overdo it.” Mina says with a worried frown.

“I hope that too.” Jeongyeon says and makes a worried grimace. “But I admit I understand her, they escaped, again.”

“Yeah, I’m still bitter about that.” Sana says with an irritated frown. “We manage to land some punches on Stormwater-M this time though.”

“We are starting to know their movements, although Stormwater-M reflects are always on point, it’s difficult to attack her because of that.” Mina looks at them remembering the intense fight they had with the water villain.

“I know right?” Jeongyeon sits for a moment thinking about Stormwater-M. “It was almost mere luck that I could hit her with my sand fist.”

“That looked like it really hurt.” Sana frowns as if she could feel the pain of that sand fist, not that she hasn’t felt it. “Maybe her ribs got broken.”

“I don’t think so.” Mina interjects making Sana and Jeongyeon look at her. “Have you seen their costumes? The materials look resistant, almost like ours.”

“She has extremely good reflects, a great costume, extreme control, and knowing about her quirk.” Jeongyeon says with surprised eyes as she numbers what Stormwater-M has. “No wonder why other heroes had problems dealing with them, Wildfire-N it’s hella strong too.”

“Wendy told me her fire temperature is around 1000º Celsius.” Mina clicks a display from the training room showing the information the scientific told her in the morning.

“That’s crazy!” Jeongyeon says with shocked eyes. “The usual fire quirk users only manage to reach 500 or 600º Celsius.”

“She must have trained really hard to get to that temperature.” Sana blinks with surprised eyes too.

“And her fire gets stronger and hotter the more she uses it.” Mina adds tapping the display to show a scale of Wildfire-N’s fire temperature that was collected thanks to Tzuyu’s smartwatch.

“It’s somewhat similar to Tzuyu.” Sana squints her eyes thinking for a moment. “Tzuyu lowers her ice temperature and even though she doesn’t use below-zero her ice feels and its strong as if it were below-zero grades.”

“Tzuyu gets slower the more she reduces the temperature, but it gets worse when she uses below-zero.” Jeongyeon raises a brow. “However, Wildfire-N doesn’t get slower.”

“Maybe she doesn’t get slower, but she might get a fever or something else the more she uses it, quirks can damage your body, especially quirks like the one that duo has or Tzuyu’s.” Sana says with a curious frown when she notices the information doesn’t have the duo’s weakness.

“If her body gets affected by her own quirk.” Jeongyeon says with a confused frown. “Then why would she use blue fire? Since it’s far hotter than her orange fire.”

“Because Tzuyu is strong and even though her quirk is a weakness for Tzuyu it can be a weakness for her too.” Mina turns to look at Jeongyeon. “She had to do more effort to fight Tzuyu this time.”

“And she might know Tzuyu can handle blue fire but not for too much time” Jeongyeon points and frowns again. “Using blue fire to finally defeat Tzuyu and have a chance to escape.”

“But maybe her plan didn’t work since Stormwater-M was hit this time and she had to use that grenade to guarantee their escape.” Jeongyeon groans. “If only they hadn’t used that light grenade.”

“I know! , that was unpredictable.” Sana groans too but thinks for a moment. “But I noticed something weird, Stormwater-M only dodges Minari’s attacks.”

“Well, that’s because if she touches her face or neck it’s over” Jeongyeon says with a curious raised eyebrow.

“Still, I feel it weird.” Sana thinks for a moment but squints her eyes.

Mina only shakes her head. “I think Jeongyeon is right, she dodges me because of my emotions quirk”

“But why doesn’t she hit you with her water movements? I mean she has never tried to attack you, that’s why it’s weird.” Sana insists.

Mina then starts to remember about the two times she has fought the water villain with a frown. “That’s…actually true, and yeah it’s weird.”

“Maybe she doesn’t want to risk having you counterattacking or prefers to only dodge and focus her energy on us.” Jeongyeon puts a hand on her jaw thinking about possible theories.

“But even when Sana and I are attacking her in hand-to-hand combat, she attacks Sana and only dodges me.” Mina puts a finger on her lips still frowning.

“Maybe she knows you are the strongest of us in hand-to-hand combat.” Sana raises her finger trying to do another theory and chuckles. “A good punch in her mask would break it, even though you don’t have super strength.”

Mina decides to nod seeming somewhat convinced with Sana’s theory, but she decides to leave it aside for a moment.

The training room shakes like there’s an earthquake making them grab and hug each other with surprised eyes to look at the cubicle.

The computers alert about very low cold temperatures and they finally turn around still with surprised eyes.

“Damn, is she that angry?” Sana says with shocked eyes when she notices the frozen windows and they can’t even look at Tzuyu.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu is currently sitting with her hands on her face, her breathing is faster, and she bites her lips, the whole cubicle is frozen, a clear result of her bottle up annoyance and stress.

Seeing her mother, the company, the jewelry shop incident, and the list continues.

She sighs and then opens her eyes remembering what Nayeon told to Stormwater-M.

“I won’t leave you, never.”

“Being affectionate with their partners is something unusual, she had the opportunity to escape, but instead she took the risk and didn’t leave her partner.” Tzuyu thinks and frowns.

“I thought Stormwater-M saved her the first time because she didn’t want to let Nayeon behind fearing she might reveal her identity or plans, but after the jewelry fight…I’m not that sure about that anymore.” The hero thinks and frowning with a confused expression.

The situation gets more confusing for her, it doesn’t make sense for her as if the pieces didn’t fit in the puzzle.

“And the people of the jewelry shop, they let them go when they easily could have taken them as a hostage.” The blue grey-haired woman thinks. “All the villains do it or hurt people, why didn’t they do it?”

Villains never care about their partners, villains are violent and cold-blooded only a few are emotional, they only care about themselves.

They take and take without caring who they hurt, who they kill.

But the water and fire duo doesn’t seem to be like that.

Maybe Tzuyu is mistaken, maybe her guesses can be wrong because she hasn’t fought with them more than twice, but there’s a hunch she can’t ignore.

And she will not rest until she proves whether that hunch is right or wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongyeon hums happily as she walks, her bad humor completely forgotten after she received a call that she was waiting leaving a three pair of curious eyes the moment she got out of the house, not without punching Sana’s nape after she muttered “She’s finally going to get laid”

When she arrives at the restaurant, she searches for someone until her green eyes land on the silver-haired girl who is patiently waiting and playing with a napkin.

“It’s early but she arrived first, I like that.” Jeongyeon thinks as she approaches the girl with a smile, knocking the table gently making the black eyes lookup.

“Hello.” Jeongyeon greets with a soft smile and the girl immediately blushes nodding. “G-Good morning.”

“Did you wait long?” Jeongyeon sits and puts her jaw on her palms looking at the silver-haired girl with attentive eyes.

The silver-haired girl shakes her head and swallows nervously avoiding Jeongyeon’s curious green eyes.

How cute.” Jeongyeon thinks and giggles. “Are you going to tell me your name? Cute stranger”

“Oh yes! Pardon my manners.” The silver-haired girl says and stretches a hand to Jeongyeon. “My name is Kim Dahyun, a pleasure to meet you.”

Jeongyeon nods taking Dahyun’s hand gently smiling when she notices it’s really soft. “The pleasure is mine, I’m Yoo Jeongyeon.” The blonde frowns with curiosity. “How old are you?”

“Twenty-one.” Dahyun shows a shy smile letting Jeongyeon’s hand go

“Same as Tzuyu.” Jeongyeon thinks and speaks. “Then, you can call me ‘unnie’, I’m twenty-four.”

Dahyun smiles shyly again and nods staying silent for a moment before speaking. “Can I tell you something?”

Jeongyeon nods with a smile. “Yes, I’m all ears”

“I know you are a famous hero, the sand hero, Sable.” Dahyun starts. “But, I want you to know even though I admire you, I don’t see you only as a hero and I’m not searching for fame through you.” Dahyun looks at Jeongyeon’s surprised green eyes. “I work as a rescue hero, and I wouldn’t like you to think I want fame or something.”

Jeongyeon feels surprised by Dahyun’s honesty and straightforwardness, and also the fact that she works as a rescue hero. “This is unexpected but interesting, a cute honest girl working as a rescue hero.”

Dahyun blushes when she hears Jeongyeon call her cute again and shakes her head. “I only want to be clear from the beginning.”

The blonde chuckles softly when she notices Dahyun’s blush and looks at the silver-haired girl with curious green eyes. “And what is your quirk and hero name? Of course, if you want to tell me.”

The silver-haired girl smiles softly when she hears Jeongyeon is not forcing her to tell her about her hero name and quirk, making the girl feel even more comfortable. “My hero name is Breeze and my quirk is air, although it doesn’t work well on closed spaces.”

The sand hero opens with surprise. “Air is a really cool quirk! And your hero name fits it!” Jeongyeon says with even more interest and curiosity, she’s always been curious about rescue heroes.

Dahyun smiles softly when she notices Jeongyeon’s excited features. “She’s so pretty and cute.” The air hero thinks.

Jeongyeon notices Dahyun also wants to say more and looks at her, this time the younger girl looks even more nervous making Jeongyeon smile softly.

“Excuse me” a waitress approaches them with a smile. “Can I take your order?”

Jeongyeon blinks surprised and turns to meet the waitress shaking her head softly. “Can you give us a couple of minutes?”

The waitress nods and bows before leaving them alone again, Jeongyeon turns to meet Dahyun’s black eyes with a soft smile. “Did you want to say something?”

Dahyun opens for a moment and closes it chuckling shyly. “I guess I’ll tell you later.”

“Oh, come on!” Jeongyeon says with a chuckle thinking Dahyun looks even cuter showing her eye smile as she reads the menu.

Dahyun only shakes her head and Jeongyeon lets out a soft sigh she wants to ask Dahyun again but decides to raise her eyebrow and smile starting to read the menu.

“You look prettier today.” Dahyun mutters with a light blush hiding completely behind the menu.

Jeongyeon can’t hold back a smile and whispers.

“Thank you, cute stranger…but you’re even prettier”

-----------------------------------------------------------

Myoui laboratories formally known as Myoui enterprises since the Myoui family owns a lot of companies and laboratories is calm as always, Mina goes to her office as soon as she finishes her morning duties and sits on her chair looking her reflection on the glass wall as always, she only decides to put on more lipstick and smiles to the wall.

“Today, we are going to do ask her” Mina points a finger to her reflection.

A soft knock makes her turn her chair and straight her shoulders. “Please, come in.”

The door opens carefully, and Mina smiles softly when she looks at the black-haired girl, when Momo turns to look at her she bows. “Good morning, Miss Myoui.”

“Good morning.” Mina answers with a soft voice as always and Momo smiles walking to her.

Momo gently puts the restaurant lunch box on her desk and purses her lips thinking for a moment before speaking. “I put less ice in your iced tea, I…remembered you once told me you like it with only two cubes of ice, I hope that doesn’t bother you.”

Mina feels her heart racing when she notices Momo looking at her with puppy eyes and Mina has to look aside for a moment because those puppy eyes make her heart flutter like crazy because of the cuteness.

Showing a warm smile, she shakes her head softly. “It doesn’t bother me, instead I want to thank you for remembering, that’s really kind of you.”

Momo lets out a soft chuckle and Mina feels her ears are blessed, noticing Momo rubs her nose slightly. “It’s nothing, I’m glad it didn’t bother you.”

There’s a moment of silence between them and Momo it’s the first one to break it. “I’ll retire now, I hope you enjoy your breakfast, have a nice day.”

The blue-eyed woman turns around and walks to the door.

Mina bites her lower lip looking at Momo’s back, she can even hear her light but sure steps, she closes her eyes and takes a deep breathe she doesn’t even notice Momo turns to look at her again.

“Actually-“ both of them say at the same time and Mina looks at Momo’s surprised eyes.

Mina can’t help but let out a giggle. “You first, please.”

“Oh no, you first, please.” Momo nods with a light blush.

“Come on, you can do it.” Mina thinks and looks around for a moment before biting her lower lip again.

“Are you free tomorrow?”

She can hear Sana, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu cheering and screaming even if they are not around since she finally had the guts to ask Momo out on a date.

The black-haired girl blinks with surprise and lets out a chuckle that makes Mina’s heart beat happily.

“I was…going to ask you the same.” Momo says between chuckles and Mina has to grab her pen to support herself because she wants to let out an excited scream.

“Answering your question, yes I am.” The black-haired girl looks at the chestnut with a shy but happy smile and rubs her nose again.

Mina shows a happy gummy smile. “Can we meet at 10 am?”

The chef nods excitedly. “Sure.” Momo thinks for a moment and asks with a soft voice. “Can we meet at the pet shop that is in the next avenue?”

The chestnut thinks a moment to remember about the pet shop and nods when she knows which one. “Of course, I’ll be there.”

“Then it’s a date.” Momo says and after she says it she blushes really hard waving her hands nervously, her embarrassed blue eyes meet Mina’s surprised onyx eyes. “Uh, sorry- I-“

Mina lets out a melodious giggle and shows Momo a warm smile. “It’s a date, then.”

The black-haired woman feels her heart beating fast as always and purses her lips trying to hold back a smile but fails nodding excitedly.

Momo’s phone rings and she remembers she is working and bows to Mina. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Miss Myoui.” The girl smiles happily and approaches the door, but Mina’s voice stops her again.

“Mina it’s okay.” The hero shows a bright gummy smile. “You can call me by my name.”

Momo swallows feeling her heart beating fast again and shows Mina a bright smile. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Mina.”

The chef gets out of Mina’s office and Mina laughs happily almost jumping from her chair, after a couple of minutes she looks from the glass walls noticing Momo walking back to the restaurant.

Maybe it’s her imagination but Momo moves her head as if she’s listening to a song that makes her happy.

The chestnut giggles and looks at Momo leaning against the glass wall.

“See you tomorrow, Momo”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu looks at Yangjaecheon stream trail, the water looks calm as always after the agitated morning she had, and unexpectedly calm without villains but not too calm because of the company, she decided she needed fresh air.

“I don’t like you in my favorite place.”

The blue grey-haired woman thinks this can’t be true, she just wanted a moment of peace but these days she can’t even get a little of that.

Is not that Nayeon’s presence irritates her, strangely for a villain her vibe is…different and that is one of the reasons that has Tzuyu in this situation with the auburn brown-haired woman.

The ice hero looks at Nayeon’s raised eyebrow and turns to look at the stream again. “I like this place too, so sorry not sorry.”

Nayeon sighs and crosses her arms, she feels the silence bothering her, maybe it’s her imagination, but the hero seems a little bit off today.

Not that she cares about her, goodness no.

However, she notices the hero is not the one starting the conversation and a part of her wants to talk, because she technically agreed to the “trust deal” with the young woman.

“Don’t be an and do your part too.” Her conscience speaks again, and she frowns answering inside her head. “Can’t you shut your mouth or whatever for a while?”

“Talk to her and I will.”

Nayeon lets out a tired sigh and speaks. “When are you going to start training Chaeyoung?”

Tzuyu feels surprised when Nayeon is the one who decides to start a conversation and finds it a little bit weird considering the jewelry shop incident but decides to follow like that never happened and like that incident didn’t make her almost freeze the whole house this morning.

“Tomorrow, but she will only train with me and…Sable.” Tzuyu almost said Jeongyeon’s name out loud.

“With Yoo Jeongyeon?” Nayeon asks with a deadpanned expression. “I know your teammates’ real names, Chaeyoung knows them, the news says them sometimes, everyone knows”

Tzuyu purses her lips remembering that yeah, their hero names are only for decoration because as Nayeon said, everyone knows their real names.

The ice hero doesn’t say a word nor a simple nod, and everything is silent again, the villain can feel her eyebrow twitching because it feels weird again and Tzuyu is only looking at the stream, she doesn’t know the hero is trying to think about a talking point

But it’s difficult to think about one when there’s nothing in common. Two strangers that are opposite poles, literally.

“Nothing in common…then…” Tzuyu thinks and frowns but then she snaps her fingers making the villain frown with curiosity.

“If I push the correct buttons…maybe I can know if we have something in common.” The ice hero thinks and shows a little smirk.

She moves her foot freezing the grass and surprising Nayeon who jumps to a near tree, stepping on its branch.

“What the hell, Chou!?” Nayeon asks with an annoyed frown. “Didn’t you say-!”

“If you can do ice skating, I will answer any question.” Tzuyu looks up to see Nayeon who is looking at her with an annoyed grimace.

“Why would I do that childish nonsense?” the villain scoffs, visibly annoyed. “I don’t care about-“

“So you don’t know how to skate on the ice.” Tzuyu says with a mocking tone and turns around. “It’s a shame, I thought you could but I guess I was-“

“I know.” Nayeon says proudly interrupting the hero and not looking at Tzuyu’s little smirk

“I don’t think so.” Tzuyu laughs sarcastically turning to look at Nayeon again with a mocking smile. “You look like a scared cat on that branch.”

The villain frowns and jumps on the ice trying to maintain her balance but her feet are shaking a little bit. “I don’t look like a scared cat.”

Tzuyu purses her lips holding back a laugh and signals Nayeon to move. “Prove it.”

When Nayeon tries to move her feet she only manages to look like little bambi trying to learn ice skating.

This time Tzuyu can’t hold back a loud laugh and even holds her stomach. “WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE MOVEMENTS HAHAHAH!!”

Nayeon breathes deeply and when she falls on her she only makes the hero laugh even more.

“STOP LAUGHING! IT’S ANNOYING!” Nayeon says to Tzuyu who even removes a tear from her eyes because of how much she laughed.

“It’s because.” Tzuyu tries to speak but laughs again. “You look like Bambi!”

“Who the hell is Bambi?” Nayeon frowns looking at Tzuyu with a confused frown.

The hero finally stops laughing and turns to look at Nayeon with shocked eyes. “What kind of question is that?! Everyone knows him!”

Nayeon only frowns even more and shakes her head. “You’re weird.”

“I don’t like you saying that to me.” Tzuyu frowns and approaches Nayeon extending a hand.

Nayeon only rolls her eyes and decides to sit ignoring Tzuyu’s hand.

Tzuyu only retracts her hands coughing awkwardly and she has another idea. “How about a bet?”

The auburn brown-haired woman raises her eyebrow.

“try to stand up and walk in the ice without falling, each time you fall, you will answer a question.” Tzuyu shows a light smirk.

“I’m not going to answer your damn questions.” Nayeon says still with a raised eyebrow. “and is obviously a trap to know about-“

“It’s sad that you can’t take a simple bet, is it too difficult?” Tzuyu mocks Nayeon again and ice skates on the ice easily turning to meet an annoyed Nayeon after she showed off “You can’t handle ice without burning it?”

“You little-“ Nayeon lets out an irritated scoff and when Tzuyu sees Nayeon falling again she lowers her gaze to look at the villain frowning, it somewhat surprises the hero how the villain falls so easily in her provocations is Nayeon letting down her guard?

The hero only chuckles internally, she doesn’t know if it’s because she’s one of the few villains that are easily provoked or if it’s a part of her as Im Nayeon and not Wildfire-N.

Right now, she decides to let that aside and only focus on Im Nayeon as a normal person, a person she is curious about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What’s your favorite color?” Tzuyu asks casually her feet still on the ice as she looks at Nayeon laying on the ice.

The auburn brown-haired woman looks at Tzuyu with a confused expression. “What-?”

“What’s your favorite color.” Tzuyu repeats with a light chuckle. “Don’t you have one?”

It’s an unexpected question for Nayeon, why does she want to know her favorite color? She could’ve asked something else, something useful for her as a hero, something less…normal.

Normal

But then, she remembers.

They’re not enemies right now, they’re just normal civilians, common people.

Nayeon also remembers the ice hero told her she wouldn’t ask her those questions until she tells them on her own and almost lets out a light smile.

Almost, because she can’t let her guard down.

But it’s still weird for her, why is Tzuyu still doing the effort to know about her and not about Wildfire-N? After she’s been pushing her away?

“Heroes are really weird, she’s weird.” Nayeon thinks and sighs defeatedly. “Purple.”

Tzuyu nods. “Unexpected but it’s a good color.”

Nayeon only looks at Tzuyu and nods slowly trying to get up again but fails, letting out a long sigh she puts a hand on her face.

“I shouldn’t keep doing this, it’s embarrassing and childish.” Nayeon thinks.

“It’s fun, don’t try to deny it.”

Her “conscience” speaks again and Nayeon frowns she decides to only roll her eyes internally, she won’t admit this is “fun”

“What’s your favorite food?” Nayeon hears Tzuyu’s voice and blinks still feeling weird about this casual questions.

“Sweet foods? spicy too?” Nayeon thinks for a moment. “I like jellies.”

Tzuyu frowns with curiosity and lets out a soft chuckle, she decides to sit and look at Nayeon’s brownish-green eyes, the villain currently laying her back on the ice.

“Why do you like dogs?” The blue grey-haired woman asks.

Nayeon doesn’t even bother to try to stand up again. “They’re cute and loyal.” She wants to say more but contains herself, trying to not open herself too much.

“Do you like volleyball?” The hero asks putting her hands on her face looking at Nayeon. “Or sports?”

“I’m not interested in them” Nayeon answers looking at Tzuyu’s eyes and thinks. “I don’t have time for that.”

“Why?” The hero asks with interest, the air doesn’t feel tense anymore and it makes her smile a little feeling they’re progressing.

Nayeon shrugs and frowns a little as if she’s trying to remember something. “I play volleyball with Chaeyoung sometimes.”

Tzuyu hums and thinks for a moment before smiling a little bit more but Nayeon feels her phone vibrating and closes her eyes in a tired manner.

Seems like Tzuyu isn’t the only one who can’t have a peaceful day.

The hero remains silent and only watches Nayeon sit up and put a palm on the ice beneath her, Tzuyu looks at her melting the ice and the villain stands up not looking at Tzuyu.

Is not like the hero is waiting for an explanation, she only sighs thinking which crime she will have to stop this time.

Their little bubble pops, bringing them to the reality, the reality where they are enemies that shouldn’t talk like this.

They remain silent for a while, neither of them wanting to talk, everything feels weird again.

“I need to deliver some snacks.” Nayeon is the first one to speak her voice sounds tired as if she didn’t want to do what she said.

The hero frowns and gets up looking at Nayeon’s back with confusion not understanding if what Nayeon said it’s a code or if she’s talking seriously. “Do you also work in delivery or something like that?”

Nayeon doesn’t answer and starts to walk away until she stops, she looks over her shoulder but doesn’t meet Tzuyu’s eyes.

The hero doesn’t need to hear Nayeon’s answer, the look she has on her eyes only means one thing.

Trouble

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon lands on the roof of one of the city buildings she looks at the calm city for a couple of moments until she hears soft steps and turns to meet a pair of blue eyes.

“You don’t have to join me in this one.” Nayeon frowns worriedly. “I know your ribs are hurting like hell even though you masked it really well this morning with Chaeyoung.”

The blue-eyed girl only shows a light smile. “Nobody noticed, only you.”

“You can’t lie to me, Momo.” Nayeon says with a sad smile. “I’m your older sister after all.”

“For a year of difference but still.” Momo chuckles and approaches to Nayeon. “Irene’s team is useless right now, and this mission might be difficult.”

“In this one we won’t deal with that stupid team, hopefully.” The fire villain scoffs but her tone isn’t the usual angry one and that makes Momo raise an eyebrow with curiosity.

She used to have the same angry tone filled with despise whenever they talked or met heroes.

Of course, never in front of Chaeyoung.

The thought of their little sister wanting to be one of those stupid justice folks made them furious but for some reason, they didn’t stop Chaeyoung’s dream and aspirations of wanting to become a hero.

But after Momo met the Mina Myoui her usual fury decreased and even her despise for heroes, the ideas she had about heroes have changed a little after noticing the kind and sweet nature Mina has.

However, that’s something she can’t say out loud… or maybe she can?

Momo looks at her older sister’s unreadable gaze, she has noticed she sister might be changing too, her attitude has been a little bit different, it’s a tiny change she managed to notice despite her sister’s secretive nature, however, she doesn’t know what influenced her sister.

Or who.

Nayeon searches in her pockets something until she finds it, finding a blue and black card.

The fire villain presses it and the card slides through her arm until it arrives at her chest the card expands like cloth trough Nayeon’s body until it forms her costume and covers her face with a mask made of the costume material, her hair is the only thing that is visible along with the part of her shoulders that the costume usually shows.

“The mask…its now from the same material as the costume?” Momo thinks and looks at her with narrowed eyes filled with suspicion “Maybe she doesn’t want to risk getting her mask broken again."

“Don’t follow me.” Nayeon says with a serious tone and she doesn’t give Momo time to answer before she jumps from the building disappearing from Momo’s gaze.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you are doing fine and well! Finally Stormwater-M has been revealed along with a few details, maybe you already knew about her jsjsjjs :’v

(Side note! Tzuyu’s grandma is the beautiful Bae Suzy but I had to change her last name to fit the story :’v I apologize for not explaining before)

Remember to eat and sleep well! And wear your masks please c:

See you later!