To cope or not?

Ignited Freedom

“HOW ARE THEY!?” Jeongyeon asks as soon as she sees Jisoo, Jihyo, and Rosé coming from Chaeyoung and Tzuyu’s room, Mina and Sana also approach with deeply worried eyes.

“Chaeyoung only has a couple of broken ribs and some injuries which are cured now, they’re not bad, but she needs to rest, at least today and tomorrow, I suppose using her quirk also exhausted her.” Rosé informs. “We have contacted her relatives, they’re on their way.”

“About Tzuyu.” Jihyo starts with a tiny smile and a worried tone. “She is lucky her costume helped her to regulate her temperature or else her organs would’ve gotten damaged and it would have been worse, she has injuries too, fortunately, they’re not too terrible the majority has been healed but she will need full rest for a few days because her body needs time to recover completely.”

Sana, Jeongyeon, and Mina can finally breathe after hearing the news about Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, since they were the most damaged, the three women were beyond worried judging from how injured they were when they found them.

They don’t even think about refusing the moment Jihyo tells them they can see the two girls now, making the three doctors share smiles.

“I’m SO relieved to hear they will be okay.” Sana says with a light chuckle as she looks and caresses Tzuyu’s calm and sleeping face. “You guys don’t know how my heart fell when I encountered Tzuyu...I was so scared!.”

“The little fella was so beaten it also had my heart stopping because of all the worry and fear I felt” Jeongyeon says with a sad tone as she remembers finding Chaeyoung with the little girl she rescued, smiling when she sees Chaeyoung sleeping calmly not so far from Tzuyu, grabbing Chaeyoung’s hand softly

The three women stay there in silence, only hearing their friend's calm breaths, Mina approaches them, caressing Tzuyu’s hair first and then Chaeyoung’s cheeks, her lips start to tremble...

“I can understand you girls.” Mina starts as she looks at the two girls laying on the hospital beds with sad eyes. “The moment I saw you two carrying them...I-”

Jeongyeon and Sana open their eyes wide when they notice Mina’s silent tears and they hurry to hug the young girl, they know Mina has been feeling stressed about the villains and even more after her encounter with Stormwater-M, and now seeing her two friends like this…

“Hey hey, everything will be okay.” Sana reassures with a calm and soft voice. “You heard Rosé and Jihyo, they only need to rest and they will be like new.”

Mina can only nod as she keeps crying silently, her face buried in her hands as she snuggles closer to her unnies, Sana and Jeongyeon are doing their best to remain strong since Mina needs their support, and also because it’s what they need right now, all of them, to stay strong.

“They will recover soon! They’re strong girls, remember? We just have to spoil them a lot because they deserve it!” Jeongyeon speaks trying to lighten up the mood.

“That’s true!” Sana says with a smile. “We have to give them a lot of good food, only the best for them!”

Mina lets out a tiny chuckle as she cleans her tears gently. “You two are right, we have to give them the best, they don’t deserve less.”

The three girls nod with soft smiles on their faces until a stomach grumbling makes them open their eyes with surprise and Sana chuckles with embarrassment. “I guess I’m a little bit hungry”

“Your annoying stomach ruined the moment.” Jeongyeon says with a teasing tone acting as if she was angry but Mina only rolls her eyes. “But I guess you and Mina can go for some food.”

Mina frowns and then raises an eyebrow. “Why do I have to accompany Sana-unnie? I wanna stay here.”

“Don’t be so cold! You also need fresh air, come on!” Sana says as she starts pushing Mina towards the door and exchanges winks with Jeongyeon.

-------------------------------------------------

Nayeon and Momo arrive at the hospital with labored breaths as they ask for their little sister, a nurse kindly tells them where is she, they find a blonde woman with a white coat getting out from Chaeyoung’s room.

“Excuse me!” Nayeon asks the blonde who turns and looks with surprised eyes at the women in front of her looking exhausted and extremely worried. “A nurse told us this is Chaeyoung’s room. Can we see her?!”

“Are you her older sisters?” The blonde asks before letting them enter.

“Yes!” Both speak at the same time and the blonde nods with a smile letting them enter but she also enters with them, the sisters enter fastly and Chaeyoung barely has time to turn around when Nayeon and Momo crash her in a tight hug.

“OH, THANK GOD you are safe!!” Nayeon says as she hugs Chaeyoung tighter and Momo kisses Chaeyoung’s forehead. “We were SO WORRIED when they called us! WHAT HAPPENED? Are you too injured?!”

Chaeyoung has been awake for an hour now but she feels a little bit dizzy because of the medicine they gave her and only manages to hug back her sisters.

“Chaeyoung-sshi had some broken ribs and a few injures, the use of her quirk exhausted her.” The blonde doctor speaks and smiles when the older sisters turn to look at her with wide eyes. “Her ribs have been healed and she only needs to rest today and tomorrow here.”

“She also is free from toxins or poison as I’ve analyzed a while ago.” The blonde doctor adds as the sisters only manage to nod as they process the information. “She was sharing the room with another patient because the hospital was somewhat full, but we managed to change her here, to make it more comfortable.”

“Thank you for the information...um-?” Momo asks as she tries to see the blonde’s badge

“Oh! Sorry for not introducing myself, I’m doctor Chong Ting Yan.” The blonde shows a smile. “But I’m frequently known as Elkie, so feel free to call me as you wish”

“Thank you very much for curing Chaeyoung, Elkie-sshi.” Nayeon says with a grateful and relieved voice as she and Momo bow in gratitude

“Actually, I’m not the one who cured Chaeyoung-sshi. I only analyzed her body with my quirk to know if there was any poison but I will tell the doctor in charge of her to come here since she was the one who healed Chaeyoung-sshi.” Elkie informs with a soft smile, an alarm in her coat pocket makes her open her eyes surprised and speaks. “I apologize but I need to go to do surgery, it was a pleasure!”

Elkie runs towards the door and leaves too fast leaving the older sisters with surprised eyes as they exchange looks until Chaeyoung seems to be a little more awake and rubs her eyes. “I’m sorry for making you worried, Nayeon-unnie, Momo-unnie”

“No! Don’t apologize! we are relieved to hear you are alright now.” Nayeon reassures Chaeyoung with a soft smile as she gently caresses her little sister’s face

“Yeah, that’s what matters the most.” Momo adds as she pinches Chaeyoung’s cheek making the girl laugh a little.

“But seriously, what happened?” Momo asks with a worried tone and Chaeyoung frowns as she remembers the incident. “I was on the subway and this villain woman appeared out of nowhere to create chaos, from what Jeongyeon-unnie told me, she wanted to make a fuss along with her teammates to make Second to none appear at the place…I don’t know why maybe it was a gang that had something against them…”

“And I did my best to fight her but I guess she was a little bit out of my league.” Chaeyoung looks down pursing her lips thinking she needs to train even more and do more effort but she shakes her head smiling. “Until Tzuyu appeared to save me! Man, she was so cool!”

“But…” Chaeyoung looks down again frowning with worry. “The unnies told me the villain woman she fought was really hard to contain... so she received more injures and right now she is still sleeping… because she overused her special ability...I guess she will wake up later or maybe tomorrow.”

“If only I was stronger, Tzuyu would’ve-” Chaeyoung grips the sheets and purses her lips but Momo shakes her head hugging her sister to her chest. “Don’t blame yourself kid, I bet you gave a good fight to that woman.”

Chaeyoung only snuggles in Momo’s chest feeling the impotence hit her and silently lets herself cry now that her sisters are here, she can let it out.

Momo frowns with worry and hugs Chaeyoung more when she feels her chest starts to wet but turns to see Nayeon, feeling strange Nayeon didn’t say anything to their little sister.

She opens her eyes wide when she sees Nayeon’s wide and furious eyes staring at nothing but making fists so tight that she is even trembling.

When Nayeon starts gritting her teeth, Momo doesn’t need more to know her sister is beyond mad.

Is not that she doesn’t understand it, she is also beyond angry but she decided to control her anger because of Chaeyoung.

What is really weird for her is that Nayeon didn’t do the same, and she is the first to control her anger when it comes to Chaeyoung being like this, when their little sister needs support both of them know Chaeyoung comes first than any of their emotions.

“Unnie?” Momo silently whispers as she keeps looking at Nayeon with a confused expression.

Nayeon snaps out of her bubble when she hears Momo’s whisper and slowly turns around to see her sister, Momo signals Chaeyoung is crying and Nayeon’s fury disappears for a moment, she hurriedly approaches and envelops Chaeyoung in a hug too, caressing Chaeyoung with gentle hands.

Momo keeps looking at her with suspicion but she decides to let it aside and put her cheek on Chaeyoung’s head pursing her lips when she hears Chaeyoung’s quiet sobs.

--------------------------------------------

“I knew she was weak...but not this weak…she couldn’t even kill their leader and she had the chance!!.” Sunmi says with heavy irritation and anger as she looks at the news and sees the team still alive, all of them. “Nayeon couldn’t do a simple task...so INCOMPETENT...SO WEAK!!”

Sunmi throws away her chair that collides with the nearest computer with irregular breathing, as she grits her teeth with frustration. “This is not good...I don’t have so much time and these USELESS DOLLS are not doing their tasks, they’re not functioning as before!”

“Why? I did my best to train them...to make them as I wanted them to be...WHY ARE THEY NOT ACTING LIKE THAT?!” Another computer is destroyed when Sunmi punches it directly, digging her sharp metal claws in the broken display. “I have to finish the product...I don’t have too much time...the event will be soon and is my only big chance…!”

Sunmi lets go of the display and take a deep breath trying to control her emotions, she remains silent for a moment before speaking again with a sardonic laugh. “But why am I so angry?... I still have one last piece to use! that piece will do what Nayeon couldn’t…after all these years she will be finally useful..!”

“If I want to destroy them, I better do it from the inside…”

Sunmi was so enrolled in herself that she didn’t notice Seulgi managed to listen to some of her words as she hid behind one of the lair rocks with nervous eyes, she peeks a look at Sunmi to see if she can escape.

Seulgi notices Sunmi is laughing again like the maniac she is even though she is usually calm and emotionless, and doesn’t think twice as she gets out of the lair thinking. “I’ve always thought she was crazy and there was something fishy...but now I truly believe it...I better tell Nayeon and Momo about this, I don’t wanna be part of whatever she is planing this time with her ‘last piece’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

When afternoon arrives Chaeyoung is busy painting with Momo and Nayeon since the sisters brought Chaeyoung’s art supplies knowing that always cheers up the little one.

Nayeon is still acting weird but Momo seems to be the only one to notice, judging from the way her sister seems to be spacing out but also in a very bad mood.

“It is a shame you couldn’t meet Jihyo-unnie since she is also doing surgery, but maybe tomorrow!” Chaeyoung says with a smile and Momo answers with a smile. “I hope that too, from what you have told us she sounds like a good person.”

“She is really nice! I get to see her often because of Sana-unnie and she always treats me sweetly.” Chaeyoung answers with a happy tone.

Momo only nods with a smile and turns to see her older sister who is still in another part of the world wearing a frown.

Someone knocks on the door, Momo decides she will ask Nayeon later about her weird attitude and raises a brow, until she hears a very familiar low, but sure voice.

“Sorry to bother, we brought some food Chaeyoung likes, can we give it to her?”

“Oh, it must be Mina-unnie!” Chaeyoung says with a happy and excited voice. “Maybe Jeong-unnie and Sana-unnie too!”

Nayeon and Chaeyoung jump when Momo hurriedly hides under Chaeyoung’s bed like a scared cat surprising them both.

“Momo, WHAT in the world are you doing?” Nayeon asks with perplexed eyes and a surprised voice.

“I just...wanted to be here...it’s kind of fresh.” Momo lies with a nervous laugh.

Fresh my , get out of there!” Nayeon says with a curious frown until something clicks and makes an O with , now everything makes sense, of course, the chestnut!

“Yeah! I want to introduce you to the unnies!” Chaeyoung tries to see under the bed.

“No thanks!” Momo says in an even more nervous voice and Chaeyoung squints her eyes. “Look, I know you both don’t like heroes too much but-”

Then a weird theory pops into Chaeyoung’s mind judging from her sister’s behavior she gasps. “Unless...you have a crush on someone from the team! That’s why you are being such a scaredy-cat! You act like this whenever you have a crush!”

“No, I don’t!!” Momo hurriedly says as she can feel her face getting red. “I’m just...weak against pretty women…”

Nayeon makes a deadpanned face as she thinks. “You really at lying, there’s no way Chaeyoung is going to-”

“So you’re gay panicking! Don’t worry unnie then I will introduce you to them someday!” Chaeyoung giggles and Nayeon slaps a hand on her face.

Nayeon lets out a big sigh and shakes her head. “Please come in.” she tells the person still waiting in the closed door.

The door opens revealing two women, a chestnut and a blonde with green eyes, the moment Nayeon links eyes with them they look at her with surprised eyes.

“You must be Chaeyoung’s older sister” Mina says with a smile as she and Jeong approach to extend a hand to Nayeon, “My name is Myoui Mina, nice to meet you.”

“And I’m Yoo Jeongyeon! A pleasure to meet you.” Jeongyeon says with a bright smile.

Nayeon nods with a tiny smile and shakes their hands one by one. “Nice to meet you, my name is Im Nayeon, Chaeyoung’s oldest sister.”

“We brought this for Chaeyoung, I hope you don’t mind.” Mina says as she shows the box with food.

The auburn brown-haired woman shakes her head and speaks. “I don’t mind, you’ve been taking care of my sister and I’m glad I have the opportunity to finally thank you guys for that.”

Nayeon is really surprised that she managed to say those words without effort or wanting to throw up, if she were her past self she definitely would have acted differently.

She seems to not be the only one surprised, Momo under the bed is hearing everything with astonished eyes, she cannot believe her sister said those words, is she really the Nayeon she knows? Because the Nayeon she knows would’ve said ‘ you’ to them or at least act harsh and angry.

“Who is this woman and what did she do to Nayeon-unnie?!” Momo thinks as she blinks with surprise.

“Huh, I thought that would be hard to say...but I guess Tzuyu really helped me with this one.” Nayeon thinks with a soft smile as she remembers the ice hero but her smile quickly disappears when she remembers in what state the hero is.

Jeongyeon and Mina exchange worried looks when they notice Chaeyoung’s older sister looks sad? They think it must be because of Chaeyoung, of course, her little sister is at the hospital after a villain attack.

“There’s no need to thank us, really.” Mina starts with a soft smile and a troubled frown. “We wanted to apologize as a complete team and we will but for now...we are deeply sorry that Chaeyoung is in this state, we should’ve taken measures since the villains have been too active.”

Jeongyeon nods with a serious voice. “We should’ve known better, and as Mina said we’re deeply sorry, I hope you can forgive us since Chaeyoung is also our responsibility as our pupil we should’ve handled her a smartwatch in case of an emergency, we will do our best to correct our mistakes.”

Mina and Jeongyeon bow to Nayeon as a sign of forgiveness and Nayeon feels completely taken aback, she didn’t expect this apology nor the way their voices and eyes sound so...authentic.

And again… the more she knows about heroes from her new point of view...the more she starts to question and despise what she does.

She also cannot help but feel this is not their fault... it’s hers.

She had the opportunity to warn Tzuyu, even though she didn’t have the information about the gang who was after them, she believes everything could’ve been prevented.

This is what my stupid fear did…” Nayeon thinks as she purses her lips feeling the guilt eating her alive along with the fury she has been holding back to her aunt, it’s a miracle she hasn’t exploded at this point.

“But I will not let something like this happen...never again.” Nayeon thinks with a frown as she grits her teeth swallowing up the bubbling guilt even though she has the urge to cry and tell someone how she feels, she decides to hide it, as she always does.

“Keep adding more things to the bottle and it will explode.” Her inner voice finally decides to speak to her after ignoring her all this time and Nayeon only lets out a long sigh returning to reality.

“This is not your fault.” Nayeon starts with a smile as the two girls in front of her raise up with surprised eyes. “This was something unpredictable for you, I’m glad that you were there when my sister needed help, I cannot measure with words how thankful I am for that, really.

Chaeyoung who was about to intervene when she noticed her sister wasn’t saying anything and also because she didn’t like to see her unnies apologizing for something that, as Nayeon said, is not their fault.

It seems like today is completely full of surprises, she thought Nayeon was going to snap and tell her unnies to off since she really dislikes heroes, but...she was wrong, she doesn’t know what happened to Nayeon these past weeks but she is grateful for whatever made her sister change her attitude for good.

Mina and Jeongyeon who seem to be still too surprised only manage to show a surprised smile. “Well, that was unexpected...in a very good way, thank you for your understanding Nayeon-sshi.”

“And is our pleasure to take care of Chaeyoung, honestly she has become someone important for us and I speak for all the team, especially our leader, this nice kid has won our hearts.” Jeongyeon approaches Chaeyoung ruffling her hair and making the young girl laugh happily.

When Jeongyeon mentions their leader, Nayeon cannot help but feel her heart skipping a beat she purses her lips with worry. “Chaeyoung...mentioned your leader saved her and she is quite...beaten even though she is still recovering.”

Mina and Jeongyeon purse their lips and Mina is the one speaking. “The villain Chaeyoung and Tzuyu fought was considered one of the strongest S-class villains by the association of heroes, it was quite hard for our leader to handle her without using her quirk beyond the limits.. but fortunately she is okay now and out of danger, she only needs to recover for a few days.”

Nayeon lowers her face and cannot help but feel relieved but the guilt also appears again to hunt her, she shakes her head internally trying to push away those emotions again and looks up asking with an unsure voice.

“Can I...see her?”

Mina and Jeongyeon share looks but smile as they nod. “Of course, I will accompany you.” Mina says with a soft voice and signals Nayeon to follow her.

Nayeon gets up from Chaeyoung’s bed and follows Mina in silence, leaving Jeongyeon chatting happily with Chaeyoung to lessen the atmosphere but Momo on the other hand feels even more suspicious.

Why would Nayeon ask such a thing? Has she gone soft? Or what the hell is happening here?

Momo needs explanations and she will get them, from one way or another.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mina lets Nayeon enter Tzuyu’s room first and the older girl can feel her heart ache the moment she sees Tzuyu covered with a few bandages in her arms sleeping comfortably.

The chestnut stays there in silence, also curious the moment she sees Nayeon’s sorrowful eyes as she sees Tzuyu until Nayeon starts to speak. “Has she always been like this? Going to the limits to fight and save people..?”

“Yes.” Mina says with a nostalgic smile as she looks at Tzuyu. “We are childhood friends, and despite her calm nature she has always stood up when something is wrong, she is not afraid to risk her life if that means to save even one person.”

“I can see…” Nayeon says with a low voice and holds back the urge to touch Tzuyu’s hand.

“The moment she wakes up she will want to get back to her duties, she cannot handle being like this for too long, is not the first time she goes beyond limits but this time she scared us a little more, thanks to her costume a worse situation was prevented.” Mina continues with a worried frown.

Nayeon purses her lips and closes her eyes for a few moments before looking at Mina who approached the young girl to arrange her sheets and caress Tzuyu’s face gently

“I wish I could do that too...or at least take care of you, I wanna stay even though I don’t feel I should…” Nayeon thinks as she keeps looking at Tzuyu with her sorrowful brownish-green eyes putting a hand close to her aching heart.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When night arrives and Chaeyoung finally falls asleep Momo tells Nayeon she will buy dinner and Nayeon only nods avoiding Momo’s suspicious look.

Once Momo is sure no one is seeing her she goes to a nearby restaurant to dial a very well-known number for her, even though she tried to contact the person, she understood why she couldn’t answer.

“Momo I’m so sorry for not answering before, this day has been so chaotic and-”

“Hey hey, slow down I know today has been pretty chaotic from what I saw on the news, are you hurt?” Momo asks as if she didn’t see Mina secretly and sighed relieved when she saw she was alright.

“My friend cured me, I only had physical injuries but everything is okay now...at least physically speaking.” Mina says with a sad tone that momo doesn’t miss.

“Would you like a hug? I can go wherever you are.” Momo says with a worried tone forgetting about everything the moment she heard that tone in Mina’s voice.

Momo can hear Mina’s sweet giggle and she cannot help but smile when she hears the chestnut words. “That would be the greatest medicine.”

------------------------------------------------------------

Mina feels her heart fluttering when she notices Momo waiting outside the hospital, and runs toward her.

Momo turns and smiles brightly when she sees Mina running towards her, she opens her arms and envelops Mina in a tight hug. “Hello there.”

“I needed this so much.” Mina says as she snuggles in Momo’s neck and Momo nods kissing Mina’s head. “Me too”

“Today was such a nightmare...Chaeyoung and Tzuyu got hurt so bad...and also the villains today where so...evil...their smiles when people were screaming and when they were hurting them…” Mina starts to talk as she holds Momo’s shirt tighter.

Momo narrows her eyes and puts her cheek on Mina’s head listening to the chestnut in silence. “I don’t know why suddenly there are so many...I’m worried they will make an attack soon...I know they appear more when the reunion event of heroes is held but...this year is different.”

The blue-eyed girl frowns when she hears Mina and thinks. “I heard aunt Sunmi talking about that event a few times...but why do villains appear more whenever that event is approaching?... I need to investigate that, maybe Seulgi will know.”

Momo decides she will think about that later, right now what matters the most is the girl in her arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon is currently looking at Chaeyoung’s windows room from a building roof as she looks a couple of rooms more and finds Tzuyu still sleeping.

Everything around her is calm but not herself, her bubbling anger only increases when she reads a message her aunt sent.

“I hope you have a good explanation for your great mistake.”

She starts to clench the phone as her hand starts to tremble, almost breaking the phone but a voice stops her.

“Unnie, can you afford a new phone?”

Nayeon turns around and meets Momo’s calm but suspicious blue eyes as she looks at her with her hands in her pockets and starts approaching Nayeon.

“You have been acting too weird this day, what happened? And don’t give me the ‘nothing’ bull because I won’t believe it.” Momo’s voice sounds serious as she is face to face with her sister.

Nayeon seems to debate for a moment but after seeing Momo’s serious eyes she sighs defeated. “I could’ve done something...I knew aunt Sunmi was going to act and attack them…”

“I should’ve known better!” Nayeon says with frustration as she covers her hands with fire, a clear result of her guilt and anger “If only I knew Jessica was involved I-”

Momo puts her hands on Nayeon’s shoulders stopping her sister abruptly with wide eyes. “Jessica? Jessica Jung?! The one with the assassins gang?!”

Nayeon nods with pursed lips and looks aside. “Aunt Sunmi told me when she and part of her gang were in the subway...but that’s not everything.”

“What do you mean?...” Momo asks with worried eyes as she feels her anger bubbling because her aunt stupid ideas hurt Chaeyoung and Mina, the thought of her aunt sending part of Jessica’s gang to attack her almost lover and her beloved sister is making her want to snap her aunt’s neck.

She asked me to kill Chou Tzuyu.” Nayeon reveals with a painful tone and shakes her head. “I couldn’t do it Momo...I don’t even know why I do this villain anymore I don’t wanna keep being part of all of this! I don’t want us to be like her...I just want to be free from all of this because I-”

Momo hugs her sister fast and holds her tighter than ever, even though she feels surprised because of what her sister said, especially Sunmi asking her to kill someone, dear god.

She knows Nayeon needs a hug, a shoulder to cry on if she needs it too...even though her sister rarely cries it wouldn’t surprise Momo if tonight Nayeon cried.

But Nayeon doesn’t cry, she only puts her hands around Momo and grips her shirt as she grits her teeth, still frustrated, still feeling guilty and furious.

However, Nayeon isn’t the only one who is feeling angered, Momo rarely lets the anger control her, but after hearing Sunmi also made Nayeon sound like this…

The blue-eyed girl also grips her sister’s shirt feeling her body trembling because of her bottled fury...a fury she will let explode later.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“AUNT SUNMI!!” Momo and Nayeon's voice sounds like a loud roar that makes Sunmi turn around with unsurprised eyes, she was hoping for this reaction sooner or later, since they’ve been acting out of their place...she guesses it’s the perfect time for a lesson...

“Watch your tone you two... I can hear you from here.” Sunmi says with a calm voice as she meets the fuming sisters and raises a brow to see Nayeon. “Why is Chou Tzuyu still alive?”

“CHAEYOUNG GOT HURT BECAUSE OF YOUR NONSENSE AND THIS IS WHAT YOU ASK?!!” Nayeon yells with anger.

Sunmi raises an eyebrow not liking the tone her dolls are using and frowns with confusion. “Chaeyoung? That wasn’t Jessica’s objective…”

“WELL, I GOT YOU NEWS! OUR SISTER IS AT THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF HER!! IF ONLY YOU DIDN’T DO YOUR STUPID MOVES THIS-” Momo yells too, with a furious voice but Sunmi intervenes.

If she was on the way then she shouldn’t have been there.” Sunmi says with a deadly cold tone that makes the sisters open their eyes wide.

Sunmi’s gaze only gets colder as she speaks. “Chaeyoung has a different path, this was meant to happen, I don’t get why are you so mad...she wanted to be a hero...something we despise...she should learn the lesson.”

Nayeon and Momo only needed this last straw to finally rise up, even if that meant to fight and go against the one who took care of them.

Even if they care for Sunmi is obvious they don’t share the same idea of care

Not when she is willing to even hurt Chaeyoung in the process for her project.

But before they can even do a move Sunmi fastly appears in front of them, grabbing their necks with a tight grip, her bright green nails almost digging into their necks, even if she is not using her metal claws, her nails are sharp enough to rip their necks.

Momo and Nayeon feel totally surprised and breathless when they feel her sharp nails almost digging into their necks, astonished that they couldn’t even act before Sunmi.

Sunmi’s voice sounds deadly cold and makes them feel a shiver down their spine as they feel a tense atmosphere they’ve never felt before.

“Were you planning to attack me?... The one who has taught you two everything you know? I knew you were weak but not stupid…” Sunmi speaks as she looks at them with an unwavering but deadly look, she uses her index fingernail to trace a line on their jaw as she keeps holding them with force. “Did you two really think you have a chance against me?..pathetic.”

Nayeon and Momo stay still fearing that those bright green nails will tear apart their necks if they do a bad move as they start to tremble because of the same fear.

It's just like when they started to do these villain things and Sunmi showed them those silent but deadly cold green eyes, always intimidating...always scary. The moment everything started..her lovely aunt disappeared and became this...or has always been like this?...they don’t know anymore.

“Even your bodies speak for you…” Sunmi approaches their ears and whispers with a wicked smile. “You can’t fight against a nightmare that you’re still afraid of…”

Sunmi lets go of the sisters as they fall to their knees and grab their necks with trembling hands.

She looks at them from above... She sees her dolls fearing her again, and Sunmi's smile only gets wider...she absolutely adores the feeling of fear coming from them...the control that fear gives is the greatest pleasure for her.

“This is the first and last warning girls...I will not tolerate this again.” Sunmi says as she turns around and her heels click loudly in the lair. “Do your missions and don’t make me angry again...it won’t end well for either of you.

---------------------------------

Hello againn! I hope you are doing fine and healthy these days Cx

Like the popular game says there is an impostor among us, I wonder who might be mmmm *sips coffee*

I will see you later pals, remember to take care and drink water uwu

(and sorry idk what I did wrong this time I updated ;-; but It's fixed now I think)