Lowering the ice walls

Ignited Freedom

Two days later, Tzuyu arrives humming to the company in the morning, making the employees pay even more attention to her, some of them look at Tzuyu with surprised eyes because even though the tall girl is always polite and has a tiny smile in her face, today she gives a different vibe. 

Entering her office as soon as she gets out of the elevator, she takes out her phone smiling when she reads a message. 

“Hey, do you have something to do this afternoon?”

“Not really, why? Do you have something in mind?” 

Tzuyu looks at her phone waiting for the answer, she absently says a light “come in” when her assistant knocks the door, her eyes still on the phone screen. 

Still waiting for Nayeon’s response, looking at the typing sign that she feels it has lasted an eternity, the tall girl doesn’t even notice her assistant has been calling her until Jieun uses a higher pitch but not too high, and that’s when Tzuyu snaps from her bubble and looks up to find a worried Jieun hugging some papers. “Good morning Miss Chou, I apologize for the tone, I have the documents you asked yesterday”

Tzuyu only shows Jieun a kind smile and nods. “Thank you Jieun-sshi, you don’t need to apologize, please leave the documents on my desk.” 

Jieun blinks a couple of times when she sees Tzuyu’s smile, she notices immediately the young girl is in a very good mood today and smiles leaving the documents where Tzuyu said. “Is there something else I can help you with?”

Tzuyu thinks for a moment but then she shows Jieun an apological smile. “Can you tell me more about our investors? Since you’re the one who has talked and contacted them, it would be really helpful.” 

Jieun’s face lightens up when she hears what Tzuyu says and nods with a smile. “I will gladly help, Miss Chou.” 

The tall girl chuckles when she sees Jieun’s expression even though her assistant is quite older than her, she cannot help but see the woman has a very expressive and joyful face despite her years. “Then, do you mind if we start now? I have an appointment in the afternoon.” 

The moment Tzuyu mentions her “appointment”, Jieun notices the tall girl lets out a smile different from her polite smile and can’t help but wonder why her young boss smiled like that.

Although she has spent some lunches with Tzuyu and whenever they eat together, they speak informally to each other, along with small chats about the company or themselves, they’re not too close, just acquaintances.

And even though Jieun feels she cannot ask too much, she does a little comment about the young woman’s mood

“You seem to be in a good mood today, Miss Chou, more than usual.” Jieun says as she sits in front of Tzuyu while the blue grey-haired woman is searching for something in her computer, when the ice hero hears what Jieun says she blinks a couple of minutes showing a tiny smile as she looks at Jieun. “Is that so? I think I’m in my normal good mood though.”

The assistant only nods a little and smiles, thinking if she should say more but Tzuyu’s voice interrupts her, the tall girl shows a smile as she reads the documents. “Things are getting better these days, I guess is that.”

Jieun looks at Tzuyu with a smile feeling genuinely happy for the young woman because Tzuyu has been nothing but kind and a huge change to the company, bringing only good things and a calming vibe that made the employees less stressed and even some of them are happy to work here, now that their boss is always attentive and listens well their advice and concerns.

The assistant stops thinking when Tzuyu asks her a question that she carefully and patiently answers, signaling parts in the document and speaking gently to Tzuyu, the ice hero lets out a mild smile, her assistant is a wonder and a light of hope for her, always explaining and willing to help her, sometimes cannot help but feel like a little kid listening to one of her favorite teachers.

Is not something that bothers her, not when Jieun looks and smiles kindly and talks with a careful but soft tone, she gives Tzuyu a good feeling and inspires her confidence.

“No wonder why Grandma Suzy mentioned she was her second option after me.” The ice hero thinks as she listens to Jieun attentively.

Time flies fast and after a couple of meetings and a lunch with Jieun, the ice hero is partially free at midday, giving her the opportunity to answer Nayeon’s unread message.

“Chaeyoung and I discovered an Italian restaurant recently, wanna go?”

“It sounds interesting, let’s see if you have a good taste when it comes to food.”

“You are gonna eat your words, Chou, literally.”

“Ha, confidence is definitely something you don’t lack, Im”

“lack? That word doesn’t fit someone as wonderful as me”

“Yeah yeah, whatever Miss bigheaded.”

“At what time and where?”

“Times Square Mall at 4:00 o’clock.”

“Don’t be late, Miss insufferable.”

The hero only puts her phone on her desk with a chuckle and smiles turning to look at her computer, looking at the clock from time to time, wanting to make time go fast unconsciously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two girls walk together in the vast mall, holding their hands with intertwined fingers and sharing how their day has been between laughs and smiles.

“What do you wanna eat?” The light brown-haired woman asks with a gentle voice as she turns to look at the pink-haired girl. 

“Mmm, let me think.” The pink-haired girl hums and looks around searching for a restaurant, squinting her eyes when she notices a familiar blue grey-haired girl. “Wait a second, isn’t that Tzuyu?”

Sana fastly turns to look in the same direction as Jihyo and opens her eyes wide. “Yeah! that’s her, I would recognize that plaid woolen coat anywhere, but what is she doing here? I thought she was working at the company.” Sana frowns with curiosity. 

“Maybe she is having a date? Or with a new friend?” Jihyo says with a smile as she signals Sana to see Tzuyu laughing as she talks with an auburn brown-haired girl that gives her a punch in her arm, making the ice hero laugh even more.

Even though Tzuyu and the mysterious girl are wearing masks and caps, Sana can see Tzuyu’s eye smile and hears the other girl’s loud laugh.

Sana blinks incredulously and cannot help but open with surprise. “Now everything makes sense!” 

Jihyo turns to look at Sana with a curious raised brow. “What?” 

“Remember I told you Tzu has been acting strange? And we were kinda worried but also waiting for Tzuyu to tell us why?” Sana tells Jihyo as she keeps seeing Tzuyu and the girl waiting in front of an Italian restaurant.

“Yeah, I do.” Jihyo says with a smile as she also looks at Tzuyu for a moment before looking at Sana again squinting her eyes when she notices Sana does a mischievous smirk. “Sana, what are-“

“Let’s take a look of them, like spies.” The light brown-haired woman says with a bubbly but mischievous tone as she turns to look at Jihyo who is looking at her with a deadpanned expression. “Seriously?”

“Come on Jihyooo, pretty pleaseee?” Sana pouts and flutters her lashes looking at Jihyo with puppy eyes. 

Jihyo decides to look aside and close her eyes because she cannot resist Sana’s puppy eyes and lets out a sigh. “Sana it doesn’t matter what do you do-“ 

“Really?” Sana says with a smirk as she gently approaches Jihyo and kisses her cheek. “Not even this?”

The pink-haired girl purses her lips holding back a smile as she keeps her eyes closed and feels Sana’s hand on her face. “Jihyooo.” 

Hearing Sana’s whiny tone and feeling the girl’s nose rubbing in her cheek she lets out a really long sigh and pats the light brown-haired woman's arm with a defeated smile. “Okay okay, but you will buy the food, okay?”

“Yes! Thank you!” Sana says with a wide smile and gives Jihyo a tiny kiss on her cheek as she takes the pink-haired woman’s hand guiding her to the restaurant with cautious steps. 

When they enter the restaurant, they notice Tzuyu and the auburn brown-haired girl waiting for their food as they exchange a few words.

Sana and Jihyo pick a table not too far but not too close to them and hide behind their menus looking at them. 

“It looks like she’s pretty.” Jihyo says looking at the mysterious girl who seems to be looking expectantly at Tzuyu when their food arrives, and the ice hero tastes it.

“her eye color is pretty too.” Sana answers and looks at the menu briefly along with Jihyo picking the food they want to eat, when the waiter takes away the menus, they cover themselves with their hands, looking discreetly at the two girls.

Meanwhile, Tzuyu looks at Nayeon as she chews the food and hums approvingly. “The pasta it’s really good.” 

Nayeon shows a triumphant smirk the hero cannot see because she still has her mask and raises her eyebrows. “Of course it's good, I told you.”

Tzuyu only answers with a raised eyebrow and a slight chuckle as she keeps eating quietly and frowns when she feels someone is watching her.

“What? Is it not too good?” Nayeon asks with surprised eyes as she looks at Tzuyu’s frown. 

“No no, the food it’s good but don’t you feel someone is watching us?” Tzuyu asks still with a frown as she looks around but doesn’t find anything weird.

“Not really?” Nayeon says as she also looks around and shakes her head. “Nope, I don’t see someone weird.”

Tzuyu only hums and shrugs. “Maybe I imagined.” 

“Yeah, it must be.” Nayeon answers and uncovers her face when the food arrives and she starts eating. 

On the other side of the restaurant Sana clicks her tongue in annoyance because she cannot see the mysterious girl’s face because someone sat in front of her, so she can only see the ice hero. “If only that boy moved, I could see her face.”

Jihyo who started eating taps Sana’s plate making the girl look at her. “Eat first, we will see her later, aren’t you hungry?”

Sana only nods and gives a last look to the ice hero before she starts eating and hums happily when she tastes the food. “Dear god, it tastes like glory!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Nayeon and Tzuyu are getting out of the restaurant Tzuyu looks around again squinting her eyes suspiciously, she still feels someone is watching them, but she cannot see who.

Nayeon notices it and lets out a light chuckle. “No one is watching us.”

“I can bet someone is watching us.” Tzuyu answers but only frowns signaling Nayeon to follow her. “Maybe Dispatch.”

“And why does it worry you?” Nayeon asks casually and Tzuyu turns to look at her with slight surprise.

Has Nayeon forgotten she is a villain and if Dispatch or someone else investigates her, her identity might be revealed? 

“Because of…well, your identity?” Tzuyu says still with slightly surprised eyes and a tiny frown. “What if they dig and find-“ 

“They’re not going to find out.” Nayeon reassures with a low tone and gives Tzuyu a tiny smile. “Neither the association nor the police could, I really doubt that nosy press company will.”

And that it’s one of the mysteries Tzuyu cannot explain, how is it possible that the association or the police can’t find who Nayeon is? 

“Maybe the mask works really well in those cases.” Tzuyu thinks but looks at Nayeon with slight worry. “Still, maybe-“ 

“Now now.” Nayeon interrupts her and looks at the tall girl with calm eyes making the ice hero feel slightly surprised again. “Don’t worry too much, Chou.”

“I know a place that sells good waffles here, let’s go there.” Nayeon starts walking and Tzuyu follows her with a curious frown. “Let’s focus on enjoying the usual freedom instead of worrying, okay?”

The ice hero widens her eyes, feeling surprised, and cannot help but smile thinking. “I didn’t expect that answer, I thought she would be as worried as me, but I guess I was wrong…”

“I like that I’m seeing this side of her, finally the breach is starting to feel tinier.” Tzuyu thinks as she looks at Nayeon for a moment with a smile. “Things are indeed getting better.”

Tzuyu bubble pops when her phone rings and she takes it out to answer, Nayeon looks at her with curiosity and widens her eyes when she sees the ice hero revealing a gentle smile she hasn’t seen before.

Nayeon cannot help but wonder what made Tzuyu let out such a soft smile and keeps looking at the hero smiling not listening to what she’s saying to the phone.

The auburn brown-haired woman snaps from the trance when Tzuyu ends the phone call and turns to look in another direction with a surprised frown, thinking. “it was just a simple smile Im Nayeon, just a simple smile…”

“Nayeon.” Tzuyu calls and looks at the older girl with a curious frown. “Is everything okay?”

“Yeah, yeah.” Nayeon answers fastly slowly turning to look at Tzuyu with a slight smile.

Tzuyu only nods slowly not feeling completely convinced but speaks again. “I have something to do but…” the hero purses her lips thinking if she should tell Nayeon or not about her proposal. 

Looking at the relaxed brownish green eyes, Tzuyu smiles and thinks. “I think she can go with me, I want to open up more and show part of my past to her…”

“I was-“ Tzuyu starts and shows Nayeon a tiny smile. “Wondering if you could accompany to see someone”

Nayeon frowns with curiosity and then raises a brow. “Someone?” 

“Yes, someone important for me.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Do you really used to live here?” Nayeon says with awe as she looks at the enormous state from the passengers' side, the auburn brown-haired woman cannot help but open as Tzuyu keeps driving and the state seems to not have an end. 

“Yeah.” Tzuyu answers shortly before stopping in front of a big gate. “But it is for the whole family, not only for me, I lived in one of the principal mansions.” 

“How humble of you.” Nayeon says with a gasp filled with disbelief as she looks at the mansion as soon as the gate opens. 

Tzuyu only lets out a light chuckle and parks the car in front of the mansion, Nayeon gets out of the car and lets out a surprised ‘woah’ the moment she sees the big furniture.

Her surprise only grows when Tzuyu guides her to the entrance and sees the luxury inside of the mansion, she bows back still surprised to the butler that greets her and covers as she looks around without separating from Tzuyu. 

She only snaps from her surprise when Tzuyu stops and this time, Nayeon doesn’t bump her face in her back, raising a curious eyebrow she slightly tilts her head to see Tzuyu and frowns when she sees the ice hero’s expression is different, is not the usual calm and normal gaze, now it’s cold and serious with slight anger in the greyish black orbs.

She frowns even more when she turns to look at what Tzuyu is looking at and notices a tall man with the same hair as Tzuyu, looking at the ice hero with disapprovement and silent anger.

 “Who is this jerk? Why is he seeing her like that?” Nayeon thinks and doesn’t hide her obvious annoyance.

The man seems to notice her and looks at her from head to toe making a grimace that only raises Nayeon’s annoyance but she feels perplexed when the hero steps in front of her, not letting the man look at her anymore.

“I came here to visit Grandma Suzy, I don’t want problems.” Tzuyu says with cold anger. “But don’t you dare to judge her with that obnoxious grey eyes of yours.”

Nayeon widens her eyes and looks at Tzuyu with disbelief, she knows they are somewhat close now, but she didn’t expect the tall girl would defend her like this.

The auburn brown-haired girl cannot help but let out a smile thinking. “Maybe because it’s part of her nature…but is quite cool I must admit.” 

Nayeon stops smiling when she hears the man speaking again. “How can you dare to bring someone like that in our house? You are a Chou, act like one.” 

“For someone who isn’t a Chou, you sure speak a lot.” Tzuyu says still with cold anger as she exhales cold air. “I said I don’t want problems, but I will not hold back even if it's you…father.” 

Nayeon then opens her eyes wider than ever and looks at the man with disbelief but squints her eyes noticing that Tzuyu has some of his features.

“It’s the first time I see him but, her father is… nothing like her, from her vibe to his attitude, he looks and talks like a presumed jerk .” Nayeon thinks as she looks at the man with a grimace full of displeasure. 

The man only tightens his jaw and turns red because of his fury but when he is about to open his mouth the butler speaks nervously. “Miss Suzy is asking for Miss Tzuyu’s presence, immediately.” 

Tzuyu feels surprised along with Nayeon by the intervention and only hear a couple of furious and loud steps along with the sound of a slamming door that makes Tzuyu narrow her eyes and Nayeon frown.

“Thank you for informing me, I will go there in a few moments. “ Tzuyu smiles kindly to the butler who only bows with a smile and disappears, the moment the butler goes Tzuyu lets out a tired sigh and turns to look at  Nayeon with an apological look. 

“I’m so sorry for all of this, Nayeon.” Tzuyu says with a worried tone and looking down, pursing her lips, feeling absolutely terrible because she didn’t want Nayeon to meet her parents nor want her to see her have an argument with either of them.

“I thought he was on a trip, I’m really sorry that you had to see this… I can drive you to your house if you want.” Tzuyu says with a troubled and worried tone as she raises her head to look at Nayeon who is looking at her with a smile, making the hero surprised. 

“It was something unexpected, but-“ Nayeon says with a light chuckle and plays with the sleeve of her blouse behind her back, feeling somewhat nervous about her next words but decides to say them anyway. “But…I will stay, you wanted company, isn’t it?”

Tzuyu cannot help but widen her eyes and looks at Nayeon with a perplexed gaze, letting out a soft smile that makes Nayeon feel surprised again and answer with a smile too.

They stay like that only looking at each other’s eyes for a few moments until Tzuyu breaks the eye contact and speaks, still smiling. “Then, I will come back in a few minutes.” 

Nayeon only manages to nod slowly and follows Tzuyu’s back until the tall girl stops and turns to look at the auburn brown-haired girl with a soft smile. “Thanks for staying, Nayeon.” 

Nayeon blinks with surprise and looks at Tzuyu disappearing from her sight, she shakes her head and breathes deeply.

--------------------------------------------------------------

After 10 minutes Tzuyu comes out and finds Nayeon looking around the house with curiosity, and cannot help but chuckle as she approaches the woman.

Nayeon turns to look at her and answers with a little smile, opening her eyes with surprise when she notices an older but incredibly beautiful woman looking at her with curiosity.

Tzuyu frowns with curiosity and when she turns around she jumps slightly when she notices her grandma followed her and puts a hand on her chest. “G-Grandma Suzy, I thought you stayed in your office” 

“I was planning to, but I saw you brought a guest, I thought it was one of the three kids but I was wrong.” Suzy says as she looks at Nayeon with a smile and Nayeon cannot mask her surprise which makes Suzy laugh a little. “You’re thinking I don’t look like her grandma, right?” 

Nayeon shakes her head and looks at the older woman with disbelief and Tzuyu signals her grandma politely. “She is my grandma, her name is Suzy, even though she doesn’t look old it’s because of her second quirk.” 

The auburn brown-haired woman only mouths a silent ‘oh’ and bows with respect extending a polite hand. “It’s a pleasure to meet you, my name is Im Nayeon.” 

Suzy takes Nayeon’s hand with care and squeezes it gently, narrowing her eyes as she analyzes the girl in front of her. “Nice to meet you Nayeon, I’m Chou Suzy.” 

Nayeon nods with a little smile and Tzuyu lets out an awkward cough when she notices her grandma looks at the auburn brown-haired girl with a curious raised eyebrow. “Grandma, I will show Nayeon the gardens, is that okay?”

“Of course it is dear!” Suzy says as she gently pinches Tzuyu’s cheek making the girl show a soft smile that makes Nayeon look at her attentively which doesn’t go unnoticed for Suzy.

“Remember as long as I’m here you can do anything you want.” Suzy says as she turns around not before winking to Nayeon as she shows a tiny smirk which makes Nayeon raise a curious eyebrow and exchange looks with Tzuyu. 

“Treat her well, Tzu, I like her.” Suzy says to Tzuyu still with a tiny smirk and goes to her office leaving the young woman with confused frowns.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two women walk in the vast gardens of the state and even though it’s Summer, Nayeon feels like it’s winter, she believes it’s because every Chou has an ice quirk or at least something related to.

“It’s not usual that my grandma likes someone new.” Tzuyu comments, making Nayeon stop her thoughts and turn to look at the tall woman with attention. 

“Is that so?” Nayeon asks with a light chuckle. “She really surprised me, she doesn’t look like your grandmother at all.” 

“Her quirk makes her look like she’s in her 20-30’s, but is one of those weird quirks that doesn’t seem to have weakness or damage the user.” Tzuyu adds with an amazed tone and keeps walking with Nayeon by her side. “When I was younger, she looked like my mother or older sister in the rare times she could pick me up.”

The hero lets out a nostalgic smile that makes Nayeon feel even more interested in what Tzuyu says to her.

“I also wanted you to accompany me, to show you this place, not because of the luxury.” Tzuyu looks at Nayeon’s eyes and the auburn brow-haired girl looks at her with a curious expression. “But because I want to…open up more and…tell you how I arrived where I am…would you listen to my story?”

Nayeon feels taken aback and looks at the greyish black orbs along with Tzuyu’s soft smile, and she cannot say no to that honest and calm face.

Maybe because the hero is now a partially…significant person in her life, but also because she wants to know more about her. 

So Nayeon shows Tzuyu a calm smile as she nods. “I will listen to everything, you can tell me.”

“Thank you, Nayeon.” The hero cannot help but show a wide smile and signals Nayeon to follow her, not noticing Nayeon surprised eyes because of her smile.

“I don’t have…a good relationship with my parents.” Tzuyu stops in front of a big window and sits on the grass signaling Nayeon to sit beside her and the auburn brown-haired girl sits still looking at Tzuyu with all her attention. “When I was born, I was the complete adoration of my parents, they used to buy everything for me and hire special tutors, they wanted me to be the best in everything and even though I’m…grateful for what they gave to me when I was young, it was somewhat…tough because of all the pressure.”

“But I wasn’t alone all the time, it was a relief I had someone to rely on…” The hero's face changes to a soft expression full of care. “Since I was a kid, I remember Grandma Suzy granted all my wishes and even taught me some lessons about life, visiting her was my favorite part of the weekend…she was the only one who remembered my birthday correctly and celebrated all my achievements… she never tried to shove the company responsibility into me, unlike my forgetful parents.”

“She practically raised me even though she was too busy, she always made a special spot for me.” Tzuyu lets out a nostalgic chuckle. “I remember when I told her I wanted to be a hero, she encouraged me greatly, telling me I would become the best of the best.”

“However…my parents didn’t share the same idea and got incredibly mad at me when I told them I wanted to be a hero.” Tzuyu speaks and plays with the grass with a serious expression. “My parents don’t like heroes, they say it’s a stupid “work” because you don’t get something “useful” for saving people.”

“They didn’t understand that a true hero doesn’t save people because they want something in exchange, they save people because they can and want, it’s the right thing to do when you see someone in danger.” Tzuyu says with a frown and sighs. “Unfortunately, they never understood and were against my wishes to the point they almost kicked me out of the house when I was seventeen, but Grandma Suzy decided to intervene.” 

“They only thought about me as if I was their perfect doll… Until I had enough of their endless talks and dreams about me only being the heir of the company, I told them I would do what I want, not what they want.” Tzuyu says with a quiet laugh. “It was then, when Grandma Suzy took me under her care, and I moved to the principal mansion with her for one year, which is the last house of the state, but no one can enter if my grandma doesn’t approve it.”

“With the support of my childhood friends who were aspiring to be heroes too, they started to train and teach me things…even take care of me more than ever.” Tzuyu smiles softly when she remembers, making Nayeon show a tiny smile too. “Even though it has always been like that, since we were kids and dreamed about being a team of heroes…They always told my parents they wanted to play with me when we were young but in reality, they started to train and teach me things about heroes, since the moment I told them I wanted to be one, they did everything to help me and thanks to them…an impossible dream came true.”

“They’ve helped me with so many things and have always been there for me…they’re like my big sisters.” Tzuyu says with a soft chuckle and keeps telling her story to Nayeon “After I moved with the girls, I didn’t want to depend on my grandma’s money so I started to search for part-time jobs and also with their help is that I could go through that phase… without them I don’t think I would’ve made it this far, to be honest.”

Nayeon looks at Tzuyu with wide and astonished eyes, she used to believe the hero had everything in the palm of her hand since she was a rich girl, she didn’t expect Tzuyu would have endured hard times to be where she is right now. 

“It must have been emotionally hard…having everything you could have but not your parents' support or care…only focusing on their desire but not in what you want” Nayeon thinks as she looks up and around seeing the enormous furniture with gloomy eyes. “Empty money and luxury cannot compensate for the most important thing for a family, warmth.”

“But despite that, she is nothing like those horrible rich girls…she is humble and polite, a dedicated girl that fought for her dream with tooth and nail.” Nayeon thinks as she looks at Tzuyu who has her eyes closed feeling a cold breeze hitting her face. 

“Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” Nayeon thinks and shows a soft smile and thoughtful eyes. “I guess I was wrong from the very first time I met her, she isn’t like all the heroes aunt Sunmi told me about, either as a normal civilian or as a hero, she’s honest and authentic.”

Nayeon purses her lips and stays silent, feeling like she wants to tell the hero everything about her, wanting to fully open up to her.

Not only because Tzuyu has open up, but because she wants to.

She wants Tzuyu to know her better.

When Nayeon is about to open her phone sounds and she closes her eyes in a tired manner, because she knows who is messaging her.

Tzuyu opens her eyes and looks at Nayeon with a confused expression that turns into a frown when she sees Nayeon weary expression as the older girl looks at her phone and lets out a long sigh. 

“Do you need to go?” Tzuyu asks carefully when she sees Nayeon’s slight irritated brownish-green eyes. 

“Yeah.” Nayeon whispers and bites her inner cheek looking around for a few moments.

Just like when they were at the Karaoke, Tzuyu can sense Nayeon doesn’t want to go, but this time she can actually confirm it from the way Nayeon is grabbing to the grass as if she wanted to be glued to it. 

The older girl stands up finally and turns to look at Tzuyu with a smile that makes Tzuyu opens her eyes, perplexed by the mild smile Nayeon shows.

“Thank you for sharing your past with me and for introducing me to your grandma, I really…appreciate the confidence you have in me.” Nayeon says as she plays with the sleeve of her blouse in a nervous way that makes Tzuyu even more surprised. “Now I can confirm you are indeed different from what I know…I hope we can keep knowing more about each other”

Nayeon then turns around and starts to walk away before stopping and turn again to wave to Tzuyu who takes a while to wave back. 

“See you later, Tzuyu.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! Last week I had some homework to do but today I finally could write T.T 

Tzuyu opening is the 'first' but big step to shorten the distance more cx

I hope you liked this chapter! and remember to stay healthy and wear masks!

See you later!