Chapter 24 - Final

🔥Fire and Fangs🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 

The day of the decision arrived and it wasn't easy at all. All Jooeun could think about was the conclusion and if it will work out. Things will be a bit different and for those who don't like it, they can leave. Jooeun herself was a bit worried but the option she came up with was the only way to keep the peace, either that or enemies forever. Well, whatever the case is she will lay it on the table.

Also, this was not something that she decided on her own, this was something she was about to the guys and they all agreed to it. Today she will meet up with the nine-tails and the hybrids are going with her.

Was she nervous? Yes.

Did she wish could avoid all this? Yes.

Did she have to do this? Yes.

Was it all worth it? She hoped so. 

She finished up getting ready for the day and left the bedroom. The guys were in the living room waiting for her and Aylin. As Jooeun was walking down the hallway she bumped into Aylin. 

"You ready hun?" Aylin asked.

"I hope," Jooeun said.

"Everything will be fine," Aylin said and smiled. 

The two of them joined the boys in the living room, and by now some of them were deep into playing their video games and arguing on who is the best and some were reading today's news, but that moment Aylin and Jooeun stepped in, all eyes were on them. They both smiled and shook their heads. Boys will be boys. 

"Ready to leave?" Jooeun asked.

The guys left what they were doing and all got up. They were ready alright after all this was important for them as well so they had to go. Soon all of them were out of the house and they headed towards the woods. There was no need to use the car since the nine-tail hideout was in the woods and Jooeun made a plan to meet with them there.

As they walked through the woods it was peaceful, the only thing they could hear were the birds. The woods have once again become peaceful and hopefully, the town will be safe again with no mystery murders or sacrifices, at least that's what they truly wished for and wanted. Jooeun smiled as she took a deep breath, feeling the fresh clean air. It was lovely and she truly missed this. After a long time, the air was finally clean and nothing but freshness could be sensed. No more blood and no more killings. 

Chanyeol and Jooeun stayed in the back while the rest were walking in front of them. He took her hand and smiled looking at her. She was looking around and just enjoying everything she saw. Jooeun was pretty much like a kid in Disney Land. He could tell that she felt more free, like a bird and everything amazed her. He found it cute, but he also was curious about what she could be thinking. 

But he didn't want to disturb her, instead, he just enjoyed watching her. As long as she was happy, so was he. That's all he needs, her smile and for her to be by his side. Even if they don't talk, it didn't matter, silence was also good with her. As long as she was healthy and alive that's all it mattered. He closed his eyes for a moment and started singing the all too familiar song to them. 

 

'Cause all of me,

Loves all of you,

Love your curves and all your edges,

All your perfect imperfections,

Give your all to me,

I'll give my all to you, 

You're my end and my beginnin'

Even when I lose I'm winnin'

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts, 

Risking it all, though it's hard...

 

"I never get tired of listening to your voice," Jooeun said as she wrapped her arms around his waist, as they walked. "It's beautiful." 

Chanyeol smiled and held her close to him, kissing her on the top of her head. 

"Well for you I can always sing," He paused for a moment. "We are close, are you ready?"

She nodded her head and they continued down the path, soon enough reaching the hideout. As they approached Jooeun walked in front of them and stood in front of a cave. She took a deep breath and took a step inside. The guys followed her together with Aylin. They hear the growls coming from inside, but they ignored them. They came in peace, so they didn't want to push it. 

After a few minutes, they arrived at where the other nine-tails were and they all turned their heads, looking at them. Jooeun bowed a bit and so this the rest of them, it was a greeting. For the next few minutes, there was pure silence between a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter