Chapter 17

🔥Fire and Fangs🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jooeun opened her eyes and yawned. Chanyeol was still asleep next to her, and his arms were wrapped around her. She smiled and gently rubbed his cheek, making sure not to wake him up. She slowly got out of his grip and got out of bed. There were no windows since they were underground, but the light was left on, so it was enough to see the way to the bathroom. She took her phone and looked at it. 6 AM. The guys probably arrived by now with Choo but first, she needed to freshen up. She didn't want him to see her in a messy state. 

She went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. As she turned the water on and leaned on the sink, Jooeun suddenly felt dizzy. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Slight pain in her arm caused her to whine a little but she tried to keep quiet and push the pain away. All this was not a good sign and she was afraid of it. The seal on her arm is not supposed to do it, but sadly it did. The magic woke it up and now she can be an easy target. She sighed and tried to get back to her senses. 

As much as she wanted to tell them what was going on, she couldn't, and she hated it. It would worry them and they would be even more protective and she doesn't want to feel useless or put them in even more danger. What happens, happens. There wasn't much she or anyone else could do, not even Aylin could help, so Jooeun decided to fight this one on her own. She needs to try her best to keep that evil locked up. How she was going to do that, she wasn't sure, but by all means, it needs to be done. 

Once she was done, she walked out of the bathroom, and before heading out, she checked on Chanyeol who was still sound asleep. Jooeun smiled a bit and tucked him in. She then walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway. She could hear the others from one other room, so she just followed the voices. She walked to the end of the hallway and as she reached the room she saw that the door was open. She peeked in and saw Chul and Choo, they were both in their beds and Chul was trying to get up, while Aylin tried her best to keep him in bed so he can recover faster, but it was difficult since he was stubborn. 

Jooeun sighed and shook her head, even though she was still worried about them, she was also happy they were alive. She took a deep breath, calmed down, and walked into the room. She didn't want them to see how worried she was, so she tried her best to hide it. She greeted all of them and walked over to the beds. Chul was still trying to get out of bed and Aylin at this point gave up. She found his behavior childish and chuckled. 

"Chul, will you calm down?" Jooeun finally asked, hugging her cousin.

"I can't lay for too long." He complained, hugging her back. 

"You have to." She replied and tucked him in. 

"I would listen to her," Luhan added and winked at the younger one. 

Chul stuck out his tongue at him and crossed his arms crossed his chest, but suddenly his facial expression changed as he looked towards Choo's bed. His face was bruised and he had a cut on his neck. Aylin already used her power on him to help him, and Jooeun was playing to do the same. There was no harm done in that, as long as it helps him. Luhan and the rest excused themselves and left Jooeun and Aylin alone with Choo and Chul in the room. 

Jooeun looked at Choo and placed her left hand on his forehead and her right hand on his chest. She closed her eyes and after saying a few words a white light appeared in the places where her hands were. Choo started moving and she could see that he was in pain. Who knows what they had done to him, but the most important part is that he now recovers. Hopefully fast.

Once she was done, she moved her hand and tucked him in, and reached for the wet cloth on the nightstand, putting it then on his forehead to keep the sweat under control. Jooeun then took a step back and sat on the chair that was between the two beds. Chul looked at her and reached out his hand. She smiled slightly and took his hand. Chul was aware of how she felt so he didn't push it. Instead, he tried everything in his power to get her mind off things, and Ayli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter