Chapter 15

🔥Fire and Fangs🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The rest of the day went well for them and they really enjoyed it. They were able to forget about their worries and Jooeun opened up a bit more to him. He told him a bit more about her father and her family. Her father was a loving man and honest man. He hated dirty games and lies. Two-faced were not welcome in his home and even though he had a good heart he didn't tolerate mistakes. He had no problem speaking his mind and being strict when needed. Family or no family, there were things he couldn't let go of so easily. 

Others knew that so they didn't make any problems and basically they all lived in harmony. There was a deal not to touch others until they touch them. Everything was alright for a while until Jooeun's aunt made a mistake and fell in love with the wrong man. Jooeun's father tried his best to get his sister back on track, but it was no use. Everyone warned her about what will happen, but she didn't care, she did what she wanted to do, so in the end, Jooeun's father gave up and he gave them a chance. 

By giving that chance, he let the enemies in. That's when things started to change, they all turned against each other and times became dark. The ones who were once on my father's side were now against him. Things went to hell fast so her father had no other choice but to get rid of the main cause of the problem. The family was holy, but Jooeun'r father had no other choice but to kill his own sister and trap the source of evil. The plan worked at that time and things seemed to be back to normal, or so it seemed. 

By the time her father realized what was going on it was too late. They already made a trap and there was no escaping it. Jooeun still remembers that day. The day of her father's death. He regretted his choice until the very end and gave Jooeun his position. At first, she didn't want it, since she knew it was a big responsibility and she wasn't sure if she could do it or not, but her father only trust her at this point, so there was no other choice. It was also the first time a female was leading. 

Jooeun promised her father that she would do her best as a leader and that she will try her best to keep everything under control. At that time many were against it so she had to pretend like she was against her father. It worked and they believed her. At that time she thought it was for the best because she wanted to get everything back to order, she wanted to follow in her father's footsteps, and she believed that she can change them and maybe they will regret what they had done, but that was only a dream. Sadly they proved to her that evil stays evil. 

That's when she decided to leave and that's when all the drama started with the shadows and her kind. She felt sorry for the good ones that stayed under them, but they were afraid to leave. They were scared of what might happen to them and their families. Jooeun understood that and she didn't blame them. She never held grudges and she doesn't like that. 

That's why she is now stuck in this situation and looking for a way out. She is looking for that light at the end of the tunnel and she won't give up. Dying is not an option and she won't let herself be a target. Nor will she let others take the bullet for her. 

Chanyeol listened carefully to her stories and that's when Aylin's words came to mind. The story he heard that day from Aylin was matching Jooeun's story. He didn't know what to expect just hug her and give her a feeling that she is safe. Chanyeol was happy that she shared her story with him even though it was difficult, and he could hear that remble in her voice every time she mentioned her father. He understood that so he didn't want to ask for any more details from that night of his murder.

"Do you think if your father was alive, he would accept me?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm sure he would." She smiled. 

He himself wasn't sure why he asked that, but he just felt like it. He was about to ask one more question, but he heard the front door open. The guys returned. Jooeun and Chanyeol went to greet them. Chul walked in first and he was furious and dirty. Jooeun looked at him as he walked by and then at Choo. Choo just shook his head and walked past her. She guessed that those

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter