Chapter 11

🔥Fire and Fangs🔥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"It's time for practice!! Wake up!!" 

Chanyeol heard Luhan and Suho call out to the guys from the hallway. He groaned and hid his head under the pillow. He didn't want to get up. It was way too early and on top of that he stayed up late with Jooeun. She wanted to leave earlier but he didn't let her. Chanyeol enjoyed spending time with and she felt the same. He turned to the other side and just curled under the covers, hoping they will forget about him. 

"Wake up!!" 

He heard Suho again but this time he was a bit closer to Chanyeol's room. Chanyeol yawned but didn't get up from under the covers, it just felt too warm and comfy to do so. Just as he was slowly falling back to sleep the door slammed open and Chanyeol's heart skipped a beat. He hissed and grabbed tight onto the covers. Suho walked into his room and straight over to his bed. 

Without saying a word he grabbed the covers and tugged on them with Chanyeol. In the end, he let them go and Suho threw the covers on the floor. Chanyeol still had the pillow over his head and he was trying to ignore Suho. Suho rolled his eyes and grabbed the pillow and managed to get it out of his grip. This left Chanyeol without a place to hide and he his back. Suho was standing above him and smiling. 

"Mission complete. Now get up." He said and walked towards the door. "Luhan wants us in the backyard in 20 minutes." He then said and left the room, leaving the door behind him open. 

"YAH! You were not born on a boat! Close the door behind you!" Chanyeol screamed out to Suho but there was no use.

He sighed and forced himself to get up. As he sat on the bed, Chanyeol reached for his phone and noticed there was a message. A smile formed on his face when he saw who it was. 

We are on our way. xoxo

- Jooeun

*

See you soon. xo 

- Chanyeol 

He put his phone back on the nightstand and got up. Before heading into the bathroom he grabbed a new pair of clothes and a towel. Today was going to be a long day, but when he thought about the fact of seeing Jooeun it made him happy. Even if it's training it is still meant to be with her and train together side by side. He took a quick shower and got ready for the day. Once he was done he walked out of the bathroom and went straight to fixing his bed. 

Once Chanyeol was done making his bed he walked out and closed the door of his bedroom, locking it. He walked down the hallway and into the living room. Kyungsoo, Tao, and Jay were there already. They greeted each other and Chanyeol joined them. He sat down on the sofa and leaned back closing his eyes. Even though 20 minutes have passed the guys were still inside so that meant only one thing. Luhan was on the phone with his father. 

Usually, when he has conversations with his father other things get postponed. His father was the head of the house, he wasn't scary or anything like that but Luhan always paid his respect. The family was very important to him and one of Luhan's dreams was to be like his father. Nice and friendly, but also serious and strict when needed. He hoped that one day when he has his own kids he can be a role model to them. 

As a matter of fact, everyone in the pack respected him and they looked at him like their own father, mostly Chanyeol. Chanyeol was accepted into Luhan's family and he basically spent years and years in that family. There were only nice memories and it was something that Chanyeol will always cherish and carry with him. They helped him when he needed it the most. At that time he lost the faith in others, but they showed him that not everyone was the same. They helped him in so many ways. He will always be thankful for that and no matter what they could always count on him. 

The doorbell shook Chanyeol out of his thoughts and he stood up. As he headed out of the room and down the hallway Aylin joined them. They both went to open the door and welcome their guests. Jooeun, Chul, and Choo were a bit late due to traffic and also it was difficult to get Chul to go with them. Chul still didn't talk much with Jooeun as he was still angry. 

"Welcome." Aylin smiled and moved to the side so they can walk in. 

"Let me take that," Chanyeol added and took their coats. 

Choo and Chul went on ahead, following Aylin, and as for Chanyeol and Jooeun, they stayed behind. 

"Hey." She smiled and stood on her tip-toes, planting a kiss on his cheek and pulling back. 

"Hey there, beautiful." He p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter