031

It's Okay to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jaehyun's eyes widen slightly from her question. Bringing her hand up to his face, he placed at sweet kiss on the back of her hand before rubbing his lips against the smoothness of her skin. "Of course, ShinAe." His thumb smoothed the back of her hand, making her shudder a breath and burn up from the action.

Jaehyun drove to her place to help her get a few things, before heading to his. Arriving at his place, Jaehyun and ShinAe made their way to his apartment. With one hand holding her's and the other holding her belongings, Jaehyun continually ran his thumb over her hand. Even though he was already holding her, it wasn't enough. He had to feel her as much as possible and relish in her very presence. Entering his place, Jaehyun put her bag down and he turned to face her. With his other hand, he her head, leaned in and kissed her forehead. Pulling back, he gave her a comforting smile. "Make yourself comfort. Is there anything you want to eat? I'll get you anything you want."

ShinAe weakly smiled. "I'm not really fussy. You can pick anything." Taking a step forward, she slowly slithered her arms around Jaehyun and embraced him. "Thanks for letting me stay the night." She tightened her arms around his waist, loving how safe she felt with him.

"You're always welcomed, ShinAe." He wrapped his arms around her and smoothed his hand along her back.

Pulling away, ShinAe went to wash up. Although she went back to her place, it slipped her mind about getting her clothes and she didn't pack anything for her to change into the night. Coming out of the bathroom, ShinAe entered the living room feeling refreshed and clean after her shower. ShinAe slipped herself into a shirt that Jaehyun handed to her. Stepping out into the living room, she looked down at herself and smoothed the fabric. While doing this, a pair of heated eyes clung to her.

Jaehyun had just received food from the front door and upon returning he was greeted by a sight that he would say was more mouth watering than the food in his hand. He was plastered in his place, unable to move. A black oversized harley davidson shirt sat teasingly on her body. Falling just at her mid thigh, leaving her legs tauntingly exposed. Jaehyun chewed on his bottom lip while his eyes ran up and down her figure. Without even needing to do it by force, Jaehyun naturally had the sight of her engraved permanently in his head. He had to force himself to look away and not gawk at her. Flustered, Jaehyun tried to play it cool and hurriedly placed the food on the dining table. He pulled a chair out for ShinAe, trying to distract himself from his not-so innocent thoughts that started to evade his head. He gestured for her to come sit down, forcing himself to not look at her legs again.

ShinAe gave him a soft smile and sat down next to him. About to pick up the chopstick, her body was suddenly moved closer to Jaehyun. Looking down at the hand responsible, ShinAe saw Jaehyun holding onto the side of the chair. He release the chair and wrapped an arm around her waist, keeping his eyes plastered on the food. "I like you close." Jaehyun shyly said, while picking up a piece of bulgogi and shoving it in his mouth.

A ghost of a smile danced on ShinAe's lip before she picked up the chopstick and began to eat. She didn't have much of an appetite after the encounter with Yoojung and only ate a little bit. What happened at the hospital with Yoojung was bothering her. The fact that Yoojung was starting to become more shameless with her dislike for ShinAe, really rubbed her in an uncomfortable way. Jaehyun noticed ShinAe's lack of appetite and started to become more worried. He cleared the table once they finished eating. ShinAe wasn't happy with this decision and insisted on doing it herself. Jaehyun stood his ground and insisted he should be the one washing. Despite his efforts, ShinAe managed to have her way and he was sauntering off with defeated shoulders.

Having been dismissed from his domestic duties, Jaehyun had finish washing up first and was on the bed waiting patiently for ShinAe. Jaehyun turned off the lights in his room and left the lamp next to his bed on. He was excited to have her stay the night with him but he was also concerned for her. Something was bothering her and it hurt him. He felt so helpless. He didn't want to ask her and make her feel inclined to share, but he hoped she was going to tell him.

ShinAe entered his room and Jaehyun immediately lifted up the sheets for her. ShinAe smiled gratefully at Jaehyun and slipped under the sheets. Jaehyun switched the lamp off and rolled onto his side to face her. The moonlight trespassed into his room, giving him a glimpse of ShinAe's face. His heart dropped to the pit of his stomach because even in the poorly lit room, he could see the confliction bothering ShinAe.

Laying on her side facing him, ShinAe's voice broke the silence between them. "I'm sorry for intruding, Jaehyun." She felt bad for asking him if she could stay. She honestly did not want to push her way into his space but she didn't want to be alone at home. Especially after what happened today. Her mind would be mayhem and she would lose herself in the cycle of self depreciation and fear all over again. And she has come too far to fall back into that darkness. Gulping the sore lump that has developed in , she looked away from his orbs and focused on his throat.

Jaehyun shook his head. "You're not intruding. You're always welcome here." His fingertips caressed her cheeks.

Hearing him say that, ShinAe's eyes started to water. Not wanting him to see her tear up, she leaned into his chest, pressing her forehead to where his heart is. "Thank you, Jaehyun. Today...today was tough. I just..." ShinAe trailed off struggling to collect her thoughts. Her arms came up and around him, bringing them closer. Without missing a beat, Jaehyun embraced her and drew her into his warmth.

"It's okay, ShinAe. You don't have to tell me." Kissing the crown of her head, Jaehyun reassured her. He felt her shake her head against his chest, protesting against his words. "No, I want to." Her words were muffled from the closeness of the embrace.

"It was Yoojung. When I was leaving work, I saw her." She continued while chewing on her lower lip. "I thought I could just ignore her but I couldn't. She just..pushed herself against me." ShinAe's voice trembled. "I'm trying to get used to her being so close but what she did today.. I don't know how to cope if she does these things."

Jaehyun bit his lip and heavily exhaled through his nose. "Are you hurt?" Jaehyun questioned, trying to tone down the fury in his voice. He was seeing red and the sheer anger that shot through him was killing him, because he was trying so damn hard to keep it at bay.

"It's nothing, Jaehyun." ShinAe dismissed his question, not wanting to answer the question directly.

Jaehyun pulled back from the embrace and held her chin with his left hand. He tilted her face up and asked her again. "Are you hurt, baby? Did she hurt you? " His eyes searched for her's, as she did everything but look at him in the eye.

ShinAe looked behind him, "It was just a small push that made me lose my footing." She let out a shaky breath and twisted her face out of his grip. "What happen if she does more? I dont..I don't know what to do." She heavily sighed, her eyes shift and fixated on the space above his left ear, continuing to avoid his searching orbs.

Although her words dismissed Yoojung's action as something trivial, ShinAe's manner says otherwise. "ShinAe", Jaehyun called her name, hoping she would meet his eyes. Instead, she leaned forwarded and pressed her forehead back onto his chest.

"ShinAe", Jaehyun ran a warm hand along her back and under her long hair. His hand stopped at the back of her neck and gent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter