029

It's Okay to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(GOT7 - NANANA) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ0oQ6nzKxo

 

Jaehyun shot up from the couch when an ear piercing scream came from ShinAe's room. Before he could take a step away from the couch, Taeyeong's hand shot out and planted itself on Jaehyun's chest, pushing the concerned male back onto the couch. Seeing that the noise evoked such a reaction from Jaehyun, Taeyong was trying so hard to hold in his laughter, "Don't stress."

"I need to check her", Jaehyun stressed.  "She'll be alright, Jae." Taeyong sat next to Jaehyun and reassured his friend.

"Then why are they screaming?" Jaehyun nervously eyed the hallway.

"Oh, that's just Eunhee. She's like that when she's happy. That's her happy scream." Taeyong crossed his arms over this and casually uttered. Shifting in his seat, Taeyong turned towards Jaehyun with a proud smile, "She got you wrapped around her fingers, doesn't she? You're so crazy for ShinAe. "

"Shut up, man", Jaehyun rolled his eyes but his redden ears indicated that he agreed with Taeyong's claim.

Taeyong pointed a finger at Jaehyun then to the hallway, "She's only been with Eunhee for like what? 15 minutes max and you're acting like a kid who had all his candy stolen."

"Cut it out, Tae." Jaehyun shoved Taeyong's shoulder.

"C'mon Jae, talk to me. That's the least you can do after keeping this from me. Imagined if I didn't forget that freaken bojagi, Eunhee and I would've been in gapyeong completely unaware and uninformed." Taeyong nodded to the bojagi that sat on the coffee table. "Cmon Jung Jaehyun~" he cooed again hoping for Jaehyun to give in.

"Fine." Jaehyun groaned with a slight eye roll. "You can't blame me for wanting to be around her all the time, Tae." Jaehyun started while keeping his eyes steady on the hallway. "I thought I loss her. I just..I just I don't want to be without her again." Jaehyun was counting each second, hoping to see her come back out to him.

Sighing, Taeyong's head knocked back and gazed up may the ceiling. "You surprise me, Jae. I've never seen you like this. You've had your fair shares of girlfriends, but not like this. Never like this." Taeyong brought his head back and eyed Jaehyun up and down, taking in this new side of Jaehyun.

Jaehyun rubbed his hand over his mouth before coming forward and resting his elbows on his knee. He clasped his hands together and leaned his chin on the pair, "I can't believe I missed out on someone like her. I spent 23 years of my life without her. "

Taeyong empathised with Jaehyun and bobbed his head in agreement; thinking about how he even had a life before Eunhee. How he even seeked attention from other females before his firecracker, Eunhee. "I understand what you mean Jaehyun. I wished Eunhee made an appearance before me sooner, so I wouldn't miss so many moments without her."

A sudden thought came into Jaehyun's head and he couldn't help but quietly laugh to himself. Taeyong heard Jaehyun and raised an eyebrow at him, "What's so funny?" He elbowed Jaehyun's side.

Shaking his head with a silly smile, Jaehyun told Taeyong. "I was just thinking, 'I met her because I got punched at the club. If I knew that's what it took for her to enter my life, I wished I got punched earlier in my life.'"

Taeyong laughed along and threw his head back. "Then I wished I fell on my face more frequently at the club, if that was what it took for Eunhee to appear in my life."

Straightening up, Jaehyun stopped laughing and a small smile of contentment curved his lips. "I'm just glad ShinAe gave me a chance..us a chance. If I could Taeyong, I would trade the world just so she could see herself the way I see her.  I want to make her feel loved. Make her happy. Make her feel safe. Make her love and trust herself again." Staring longingly at the hallway, Jaehyun was tempted to get up and swipe his girl from the grasps of Eunhee. 

The floor boards started to creak, making both males perk up in anticipation.  Keep their eyes zeroed on the hallway, both of their ears could hear footsteps making their way back to the living room. Eunhee skipped out with a grin and headed straight to Taeyong.  Taeyong instantly stood up and reached out to curl a strand of hair behind her ear, "All done, baby?" 

"Yep, all done." She nodded enthusiastically before cocking her head to Jaehyun. "So, I'll save the formalities and say this - watch yourself." Her smile dropped from her face and her eyes darkened. She leaned close to him and hissed, " up and i'll ruin you." Moving away, Eunhee plastered a sweet smile, "But I have confidence that won't happen. Am I right, Jaehyun?"

Jaehyun leaned over to Eunhee with a confident smirk and firmly retorted, "Eunhee, You have nothing to worry. I'll treat her like a Queen." Straightening up, his eyes darted to the figure that just arrived into the living room. His expression soften edand his heart pulsed from how innocent and clueless she looked. ShinAe's eyes darted between Eunhee and Jaehyun, curious about what they were talking about so quietly.

Taking a few long strides to ShinAe, Jaehyun stood infront of her and ran his eyes over her face. His heart swelled with happiness and his body pricked with content from just standing before her. "Hey", he quietly greeted.

"Hey", she returned his greeting with the same amount of softness.

"Everything alright?" Jaehyun's right hand came up and cupped the side of her face.

Nodding into his warms, ShinAe's eyes twinkled. "More than alright. It was great."

Taeyong suddenly exagerrated a cough and rocked himself on his heel, "Well well, we will head off and leave you two alone. " He faked a stretch and wrapped an arm around his girlfriend's shoulder. " We will lock up. So...you guys can just ..stay like that. " Taeyong gestured to the couple who paid no attention to their surroundings. Taeyong tried to move and bring Eunhee along with him but she was rooted in her spot, refusing to move an inch. With her hands clasped together, she admired the pair with glassy eyes.

"Let's go babe", Taeyong placed his lips against her ear and urged Eunhee.

"Look at them babe. So beautiful. So precious." She gulped feeling swell up. Refusing to budge, Eunhee turned to Taeyong and pointed to the new couple. "Take a picture. This is a big moment."

"God babe, I will not take a picture of them." He shook his head at her request. "C'mon, let's go. We have couple time to catch up on." Taeyong hauled his resisting girlfriend out of the apartment and shut the door.

"We missed out on couple time because you forgot the bojagi", "You got a point babe, but look at what we gained from my irresponsibility. I think I did a great thing for us. " Eunhee and Taeyong continued to lovingly bicker all the way back to his car.

"Are they gone?" Jaehyun raised an eyebrow at ShinAe, not wanting to turn around.

Chuckling, ShinAe bobbed her head. "Yes, they're gone."

As soon as she said that, Jaehyun threw his head back and his tensed shoulders relaxed. Leaning forward to ShinAe, he quietly admitted, "I thought she was going to kill me on the spot, baby."

ShinAe exaggerated an eye roll and jokingly slapped his arm, "You're so dramatic, Jae. She wouldn't."

Jaehyun's eyes narrowed playfully at her before he lowered himself and encircled his arms around her waist. He straightened up and lifted her off the ground. Feeling herself lift up off the ground, she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck and squealed, "Oh my gosh, Jae~"

"Baby I swear, Eunhee would've really ripped my head off. " Jaehyun recalled how Eunhee's threat had his blood running cold. Her stern eyes shot through him and down his spine, warning him that she wasn't bluffing. Despite his calm and confident response, Eunhee scared the out of him. It got him scrambling up in a panic.

"Don't be a baby. She won't hurt you." ShinAe looked down at him and tried to hide her smile. It was adorable how the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter