028

It's Okay to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Taeyong (Feat. Wonstein) - Love Theory https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKAiv1jmVxA

 

"H-hey Eunhee", ShinAe forced out a smile.

"Hello my sweet bestfriend. That took you long enough." Eunhee playfully commented. She shoved a bojagi wrapped container abruptly into ShinAe's chest. "My mother wanted to give you some side dishes . She also made fresh bindatteok, so eat it as soon as you can."

Peering down at the contents in her hand, ShinAe smiled gratefully at her bestfriend, "Thank you to you and your mother. You didn't have to come all the way here to give it to me."

"Oh please ShinAe, it was no biggie." Eunhee brought her fist up and lightly knocked ShinAe's shoulder. "But you sure took your time. What were you d- wait..what's wrong with your neck?" Eunhee took a step forward to examine the redness on ShinAe's neck.

ShinAe's orbs enlarged and her hand shot up to cover the marks. "They're...um..they're r-rashes. I t-tried a new cream.", she gulped hoping that Eunhee would buy the lie. "Guess it didn't work out", ShinAe nervously chuckled and darted her eyes around anxiously.

Eunhee tilted her head and murmured quietly to herself, "Strange rashes. Never seen rashes like that.." She then waved her hand and dismissed the thought. "I'm going to head off. Take care of yourself and throw that damn cream out. Bye bestie." Eunhee blew a kiss at ShinAe and skipped to the elevator. ShinAe watched Eunhee enter it and gave her one last wave.

Shutting the door, ShinAe backed inside and dropped the bojagi onto the dining table. Spinning her heel around, she yelped when Jaehyun popped out of nowhere and carefully wrapped his hands on either sides of her neck. "What a terrible cream. Look at what it did to your neck. You better throw it out." With hands warm on her neck, Jaehyun softly traced the 'rashes' with his thumbs. His smile teased and taunted her, while his eyes flicker with mischief.

Glaring at him, ShinAe wanted to wipe his silly smile off his lips, "Do you have a better excuse?" Tilting her head at him, she lifted her right eyebrow waiting for an answer from him.

"No. Maybe say it as it is", Jaehyun lowered his face to her's and his breath swept across her lips. Angling his head, his thumbs pushed up her jaw and he dipped his head below it. Jaehyun swept his nose and lip across all the love marks he left, "Tell her that you let me, your boyfriend, go to town on your neck and you enjoyed every second of it." He huskily stated, feeling her heart pound on .

Drawing back, he brought her face to look at him eye to eye. "But I'm not you and I know you have your reasons." Kissing the tip of her nose, he smiled warmly at her, "It wasn't a bad excuse though."

ShinAe swallowed the golf size lump sitting in . How did Jaehyun exist like that? How did he make her legs slowly melt away and lose their strength, but also revitalise her with so much energy? How did he set alight an uncontrollable fire on her but at the same time, made her shiver like she was caught in cold whirlwind?

Searching her face, Jaehyun brushed some hair out of her face, "Are you hungry, baby? Do you want me to go get you anything?" He cupped the side of her face and held her with so much care.

As if in a trance, ShinAe leaned into his warmth and timidly nodded her head into his hand, " A little bit.  I wondering if you wanted to eat the bindatteok with me. I will make two more dishes because that alone won't be enough." Moving away from his hand, she rotated her head and looked over at the bojagi she placed down. 

The moment ShinAe eased herself  into his warmth, all thoughts regarding food and hunger shot out of his system. All he wanted to do was bring her to the damn couch and have her nested up against him, while they talked about everything there is to talk about, because god, every breathing second with her was his heaven.  Unfortunately, his stomach wasn't intune with his heart and it grumbled irritably,  reminding him that he needed food. Much to his dismay, Jaehyun dropped his hand from her face and lead her back to the couch silently, but regrettably not for the reason he wanted.

Sitting himself down, Jaehyun tugged her into the space inbetween his leg and onto one of his thigh.  Jaehyun wrapped an arm around her waist while his other arm pulled out his phone from his pocket. "As much as I love the idea of eating the food you cook, I would rather you rest. C'mon baby, I will order something and we'll eat it with the bindaetteok." Jaehyun unlocked his phone and opened the app.

ShinAe leaned forward to look at the selection on his phone. She subtly shifted forward, feeling extremely conscious about being on his lap. Was she too heavy? Was she uncomfortable to hold? Playing with the hem of her sweater, she gradually moved to the edge of his left thigh.

Jaehyun suddenly tightened his hold on her waist and hauled her closer so that her back was resting against his chest. She was tiny compared to him and her head sat just below his chin. "Where do you think you're going?" Jaehyun raised an eyebrow at her when she stole a glance at him. A small smirk sat on his lips.

"No where." ShinAe pinked at the cheeks. Turning back to his phone, she realised there was no point of trying to move away. Yes, she was shy from the sudden action but damn, she liked sitting there in his embrace. ShinAe felt safe with Jaehyun. Relaxing into him, she stared at his phone while he scrolled through the various restaurants.

Dipping down so his head was levelled with her's, Jaehyun murmured, "Pick whatever you want baby. I'll eat whatever you eat." He turned and kissed the side of her head.

"Mhmm", ShinAe hummed, trying to act as casual as possible after his kiss. Flicking her finger against his phone, it didn't take long before ShinAe found something she wanted to eat. Looking over her shoulder, she shyly asked " Is this okay?"

Without even turning to see what she selected, Jaehyun kept his eyes steady on her and warmly smiled, "It's fine."

Her forehead creased and her lips pursed into a pout, "You're not even looking."

"Trust me, it's fine. " Not looking away from her, he lifted his chin in the direction of his phone, urging her to complete the order. Pulling a face at Jaehyun, ShinAe faced the phone and competed the order.

Just as the phone pinged, signaling that the order has been received, Jaehyun immediately tossed his phone onto the couch and circled both arms around ShinAe's waist. Angling his head,  Jaehyun buried his face in her hair, "So what did you pick?"

Leaning back and sinking herself onto him, ShinAe played with his fingers which were enclasped in front of her, "Yukgaejang."

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter