027

It's Okay to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(NCT 127 - Pilot)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUVbD-S6Ts8

 

Hauling her front door open, ShinAe stepped in with Jaehyun trailing behind her. He shut the door behind him and followed her into the living room. Placing her bag on the floor next to the couch, Jaehyun wordlessly grabbed ShinAe's hand and tugged her towards the couch. Letting go of her hand, Jaehyun sat down and swung his legs up and sprawled his long body over the furniture. Moving himself around, he created space next to him for ShinAe. "Come here, baby. I'll tell you now." Jaehyun invited her while patting the space next to him.

ShinAe blinked at the space before tilting her head at him, "Why can't you tell me while I'm standing?"

Continuing to pat the space next to him, he sweetly admitted, "I want to tell you while holding you. Please ShinAe~I've missed you." Hearing him be so bold and open with his feelings, ShinAe didn't argue. Not like she was going to, she wanted to lay in his arms just as much as he wanted her there. Without another word, ShinAe slid herself into the space next to Jaehyun and he immediately slid his right arm under her back and brought her close to him.

"Spill", ShinAe shifted her head on his shoulder.

"Okay so, what happened...I started work early at 7, so I could finish at 3." ShinAe was waiting for more but Jaehyun didn't say anything further. Lifting herself up, she rotated her head to face him. "Is that it?"

"Uh-huh", Jaehyun bobbed his head with a smile.

"Are you allowed to do that?", "Sometimes. Not regularly."

"No more, Jaehyun. Go to work at your normal time", "Oh c'mon, ShinAe. I want to drop you off and pick you up." Jaehyun protested, not agreeing to what she said.

"No is no. Don't get in trouble for me. It's not worth it." Shaking her head, she frowned at him.

"But you are worth it ShinAe" Jaehyun whispered while twirling a strand of ShinAe's hair on his finger. His other hand that was on her back was drawing circles on her lower back.

"Jaehyun, you know what I mean", ShinAe uttered with a low voice trying to keep her words from swaying. His hands were making it difficult for her to clearly vocalise the words in her head.

Dropping the strand of hair from his finger, Jaehyun sighed in defeat, "Fine." Wrapping both arms around ShinAe, he pulled her until she was lying on his chest. ShinAe's lips wrung dry from the sudden change in position and her body stiffened feeling his body hard and hot against her's. her lips, she shut her eyes in attempt to calm herself. After a few seconds, ShinAe adjusted to the additional warmth on her and she relaxed into him. Feeling more comfortable, ShinAe slithered her right arm across his chest, lighting up a trail of tingles along the path of where her hand travelled. ShinAe rested the left side of her face on his right shoulder and watched his Adam's apple twitch and move when he swallowed. Jaehyun turned his head and leaned the right side of his face on her right temple, "I'll miss you."

Taking a deep breath, she breathlessly expressed brushing the heat of her breath on his skin. "I'll miss you too."

Bringing his left hand up, Jaehyun smoothed his face with his palm. "Look what you've done to me, ShinAe. I can't even go a few hours without you." Jaehyun admitted in incredulity.

"Me? I didn't do anything." ShinAe innocently stated. Facing him, she blinked at him not knowing what he meant. A silent chuckle left his lips before he suddenly rolled them over and had her lying on the couch with him above her. The sudden movement made ShinAe's heart increase and thump almost painfully in her chest. Staring into his eyes, she saw it darken and she had to push herself against the couch.

"You're so innocent, " his whispered was so quiet, it was barely audible. Just as he said that, her pupils dilated as if taunting him that she was the last thing from innocent. Watching her pupils enlarge and engulf the browns of her eyes, Jaehyun's skin ran hot and all he wanted to do was dive in those dark orbs. His tongue slipped out and swiped across his lower lip, holding his gaze on her - strong and unwavering. Jaehyun knew that look all too well. He was sure his face had the same look. Clenching his teeth and tightening his jaw, Jaehyun tried to not get ahead of himself.

Gulping and puashing a painful lump down, Jaehyun voice came out strained, "You don't need to do anything, ShinAe." His right hand slipped under her head and his fingers threaded through her soft strands, "You can just stand there and do nothing, but look pretty and I'll miss you." His thumb moved up and down the back of her neck making her body unintentionally shudder.

Taking a deep breath, ShinAe tensed herself to stop her body from shivering. "You think I'm pretty?"

"The prettiest woman I've ever set my eyes on." Pulling his hand from her head, Jaehyun caressed ShinAe's face with the back of his hand. "God, you're so beautiful ShinAe. So beautiful it hurts."

"Jaehyun, have you seen yourself!?" ShinAe pointed out to him with a pout on her lips.

"What do you mean?" Jaehyun raised an eyebrow at her. "Can you elaborate?", he teased wanting her to be more specific.

Shooting a shy look at Jaehyun, ShinAe turned her head to the side - avoiding him. "You k-know what I mean, Jaehyun. You're extremely handsome. So good looking. I-I will never get tired at looking at you." She whispered the last part.

Hearing her compliment him, Jaehyun's heart picked up and pounded against his rib cage. "You're not looking at me, ShinAe" , he pointed out to her. "Are you tired of me already?"

"No!" ShinAe shot back and snapped her head to him. When she faced him, she saw him smirking at her.

"I'm just teasing." His deep voice chuckled. Runn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter