002

It's Okay to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Do I look at THAT young? Do I really look like a child?" Mark sighed as he slumped down into the booth and next to Jaehyun. 

"Hey, can you ask them for a first aid kit?" Jaehyun interrupted Mark's train of thoughts. "Oh yes!" Mark jolted up and went to ask a staff. In a few minutes, he came back with a white box that had the first aid symbol. 

"Alright, let's get crackin." Mark rubbed his hands together and opened the box. He looked at the various items in the box and started to feel overwhelmed. "Errrr..okay then." He turned to Jaehyun and faked a smile, "I do not know what to do. Can't help. Adios." Before Jaehyun could say anything else to Mark, Mark had run off.

Jaehyun rolled his eyes and glanced over at Johnny. "Can you help?" Johnny downed his drink in one shot and got up."Oh ,would you look at that. My drink is empty. Need to fill it up." Jaehyun sighed in defeat before grabbing the white box and pulling it closer to him. 

*What is this fabric? What the hell is this packet?* Jaehyun picked up each item and stared at it in confusion.  

"Do you need a hand?" Jaehyun managed to make out a soft voice amongst the loud music and rowdy people. He looked up and his eyes met the female from before. She stared at him with a raised eyebrow. 

"Please." He gave her a small smile. She seated herself on his left side and looked into the box. She picked out a few items and placed them outside of the box. ShinAe turned to face him and gestured to his face. "May I?" To which he nodded in reply. She gently held his chin with her right forefinger and thumb, and turned his head to face her. 

Seeing her up close, he realised how young and innocent she looked. She looked like she was either the same age as him or younger. Despite the darkness of the club, he could make out her features. They were soft and delicate. She was conventionally cute and not the typical girls he encountered in the clubs. 

"How's your jaw? Heard that he punched you pretty hard." She eyed the wound on his lip.

"It's alright. Could be better." He eyed her intently as she twisted her body away and started to open a small ampoule of normal saline. She squeezed the liquid and washed the small wound on the left corner of his lip. She carefully dabbed it dry, ensuring that she doesn't cause him pain. ShinAe gently applied the ointment on his lip with a cotton bud. 

ShinAe held up the ointment and told him. " Remember the name. Okay? If you want it to heal up well, apply this twice a day after washing your face. You can buy it over the counter at the pharmacy." Jaehyun took the small tube out of her hand and looked at the name. He placed it back into the box and closed it up. 

"Thanks..ShinAe, was it? " he asked her. She nodded her head. 

"And your name was Jaehyun?" ShinAe questioned in clarification. Jaehyun hummed in reply. His eyes then darted around the club, looking for an available staff. Just at that moment, a staff member walked by and he called out for their attention. 

"Just returning the first aid. Also, can I get one Martell with two ice and .." Jaehyun turned to look at ShinAe. Realising that Jaehyun wanted to get her a drink, she quickly ordered. "Coke please". The staff member nodded their head before pacing away.

"Coke? At the club? Are you an alcohol ?" Jaehyun questioned teasingly. ShinAe turned to him with a glare. "For your information, I've had alcohol. I chose to enjoy the night sober. Judging by your experience tonight, the alcohol didn't do you any good."

"Hey, it wasn't the alcohol. It wasn't my fault either. She started kissing me. I didn't want to be disrespectful and not kiss her back." Jaehyun defended himself.  

"You're so polite and sweet. Aren't you?" ShinAe rolled her eyes and shook her head at his reason.  "And who would've thought she was taken. She initiated." He argued again. 

"Mhm yes, I guess that's true. I can't blame you there." She bobbed her head in understanding. 

A waiter approached the booth and placed two coasters on the table, followed by two drinks. Jaehyun pulled out his card from his wallet and tapped the card on the machine, before thanking the waiter. 

ShinAe grabbed the coke and took a long sip. She breathed out in satisfaction, feeling the cool liquid travel down . A cup was suddenly held out infront of her vision. Jaehyun shook the cup infront of her and the alcohol swished inside. "You sure you don't want some?" 

ShinAe leaned forward and had a whiff of the drink. She scrunched her face in distaste. "No thanks, I'm good."

"I assume the club isn't your cup of tea, am I right?" Jaehyun glanced at the female who had her eyes glued to the dance floor. 

"Nope. Only here because of Eunhee. She said she wanted to introduce Taeyong to us. What about you? Is it your cup of tea? " she shifted her gaze to him and met his eyes. 

"It is definitely more of a cup of tea for me compared to you. So, what do you think about him?" He didn't look away from her eyes. 

"I like him so far. He seems...how should I say it..nice. He's seems nice. As long as Eunhee likes him and she's happy. I'm happy. " ShinAe finished her co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter