Drama

Together Even Tomorrow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Drama [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

"It's not like we can ask her to date any of us since we are planning to debut soon. But a day with her does sound sweet." Yeonjun adds.

"I have an idea!" Huening says, running to their bedrooms. He picks five items which he thought would represent each of them best and bring them back to his hyungs.

"So, what are you planning to do with a dolphin doll, a poster of Jungkook sunbae-nim, croissant, a packet of ramyeon, and my guitar?" Beomgyu asks the youngest one with confusion.

"We make her pick from these!"

.

.

.

 

After the long phone call with Hena, you were about to return to the boys in the living room when..

"Oh hey," you say as Soobin enters your room, walking as softly as possible.

"Hey Juri. Actually, I have been meaning to tell you this for a long time but I have been charmed by you since the day I saw you at the café to discuss the contract. And I do not regret pushing our manager to hire you. And you have been nothing but considerate and kind to us since you started working here. I thought it would be a little hard for us to get comfortable with you quickly but you made it so easy. The kids love having you around, but I think I actually fell in love with you. I won't ask you to be my girlfriend, though I am very tempted. But, would you like to go out on a date with me tomorrow?" He takes your hand in his, planting a soft kiss on the back of your hand.

You cringe internally but also can't help feel butterflies at the sudden confession. It seemed like it came out of nowhere.

"Here, take this buttered croissant. You know how much I love it, but I'll share it with you because I think I love you a tiny bit more."

You let out a snort but still take it. "Thanks Soobin, I don't know what to say, really. This is quite sudden and I don't think I have an answer at the moment-"

"Hey, relax." Soobin stops you from rambling on, "I think you are in for multiple surprises tonight. Stay here, okay?"

He cups my cheek with his hand and smiles fondly at me. I feel myself swoon a little before regaining composure. He stands up and walks out the door, closing it softly behind him. While I'm still in daze, a knock sounds at the door and Yeonjun walks in, smiling awkwardly.

 

"Hey Juri.." Yeonjun's hand rubs his nape as he tries to keep his composure. All his years of training at BigHit became nothing when it came to being with you. Something about you always made him alert yet at the same time, he was soft in your presence. 

"Listen, I swear you must be some mythical creature because I am bewitched by you." You both stare at each other dead in the eye before you both burst out laughing.

"What was that, Yeonjun? It was horrible!" You laugh as you smack his shoulder.
"Ouch. Nice to know my girl has got a punch."

And now it was dead quiet again.

"I... I thought you were interested in Hena. You two seemed to get along well." You fidget in your place awkwardly. "We do get along well, but it doesn't mean that I like her romatically, you know. She also helped me get to know you better too. All this time I have been asking her about your likes and dislikes. So if you are still not clear, it's you that I like, stupid."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter